Debating The Impact Of An Immigration Crackdown

Dec 26, 2012 Full story: New Hampshire Public Radio - 6

In 2007, when Virginia's Prince William County ordered police to check the immigration status of anyone they had "probable cause" to suspect was in the U.S. unlawfully, the impact was swift at family restaurant Ricos Tacos Moya.

Full Story

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Why crack down on any crime?
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#2 Dec 26, 2012
"But Castro has a new concern. Now that Prince William County is majority-minority, he says it needs politicians who reflect that. He's launching efforts to help make sure Hispanics are part of a new generation of leaders.

Translation: What mexicans have always wanted, to take over America! Every notice that they always want their numbers to be reflected into everything, since, according to them, "...they are the fastest rising minority...they will be one third of the US population by 2030!" ...and so on! mexicans are America's #1terrorist threat. They have overrun our borders, our schools and neighborhoods, and are now trying to overrun our government...and to speak about it means that you are a racist/bigot!

p.s., There may be a big surprise at the end of the tunnel for the "fastest rising" I saw the other day where the chicas have recently decreased their "rapid" birth rate by 23%!!! But don't tell anyone...shhhhh
ronnie

American Fork, UT

#3 Dec 26, 2012
Who do you arrest for probable cause. Where is the Cause. We nor the Police can arrest anyone until they've already raped, murdered, smuggled, stolen..etc. So no profiling means no one can be questioned because they're brown, or Latino? Well of course, as usual, they get a pass and now DACA has just changed the rules again. You can commit up to three misdemeaners and still get it? I give up. The whole Country's going to hell. Time to go back to Norway.
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#4 Dec 27, 2012
ronnie wrote:
Who do you arrest for probable cause. Where is the Cause. We nor the Police can arrest anyone until they've already raped, murdered, smuggled, stolen..etc. So no profiling means no one can be questioned because they're brown, or Latino? Well of course, as usual, they get a pass and now DACA has just changed the rules again. You can commit up to three misdemeaners and still get it? I give up. The whole Country's going to hell. Time to go back to Norway.
I am only part Native American and my family has been in America for nine generations, where do I go? lol
WhoKnows

Gaithersburg, MD

#5 Dec 27, 2012
Magadala wrote:
"But Castro has a new concern. Now that Prince William County is majority-minority, he says it needs politicians who reflect that. He's launching efforts to help make sure Hispanics are part of a new generation of leaders.
Translation: What mexicans have always wanted, to take over America! Every notice that they always want their numbers to be reflected into everything, since, according to them, "...they are the fastest rising minority...they will be one third of the US population by 2030!" ...and so on! mexicans are America's #1terrorist threat. They have overrun our borders, our schools and neighborhoods, and are now trying to overrun our government...and to speak about it means that you are a racist/bigot!
p.s., There may be a big surprise at the end of the tunnel for the "fastest rising" I saw the other day where the chicas have recently decreased their "rapid" birth rate by 23%!!! But don't tell anyone...shhhhh
"There may be a big surprise at the end of the tunnel for the "fastest rising" I saw the other day where the chicas have recently decreased their "rapid" birth rate by 23%!!! But don't tell anyone...shhhhh"

Soooo...instead of having an average of 5 kids each they now only make 4? somehow thats not very reassuring.
ronnie

American Fork, UT

#6 Dec 27, 2012
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
I am only part Native American and my family has been in America for nine generations, where do I go? lol
My ancestors came to Utah 1856. So yes I'm American. But they still came through the front door. Any Native American should be insulted as you have been, through this invasion. It bugs the hell out of me they say this was Mexico's land. Not true. Native Americans are the true Americans. My best friend in High School was Ute Indian. He hates what's happened here. He was raised on the reservation before he went to middle school, and remember's Mexican children being bused to his school while their parent's worked the fields. Then at the end of the year, they went back to Mexico. Everyone knew where they came from. Even the Mexicans were polite. Polite!!!! Can you imagine.What a weird change in demographics. And it's all the low life's that come by the droves. I wish I could do more to help people understand how everyone from here feels about this crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 2 min WeTheSheeple 992
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,128,956
Walter Harold Marlin 4 President (Oct '08) 5 min 37 Grand Start 385
Westboro Baptist Church Thanks God for Horrific... 6 min Fa-Foxy 57
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min -Dont Panic- 272,773
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min ChristineM 122,045
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 13 min Shelly Bl 11,287
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 51 min JOE NASTY 159,683
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 1 hr independent commo... 7,182

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE