advice for loan seekers-please, take ...

advice for loan seekers-please, take heed so you don't get scammed ever again

Posted in the US News Forum

Jeanne

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2012
how do I contact him as I am in desperate need of a loan, please help. I have been scammed too many times, I just need to get back on my feet that's all I ask.

Jeanne
Ann111

United States

#3 Sep 11, 2012
I don't want to place contact here, these online scammers might try impersonating him and this will cause more people to be scammed, if you need his contact, reach me on : [email protected]
SANDRA WILLIAMS

UK

#5 Dec 6, 2012
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, HE IS A HONEST LOAN LENDER MY NAME IS SANDRA WILLIAMS from CANADA, my family is very happy today , because i was able to get a reliable loan of $300 000usd from CATHEDRAL CHURCH OF SAINT MARK´S LOAN FUNDING FIRM . i was in need of a loan and have been scam five times by online scammers , till a friend of mine directed me to CATHEDRAL CHURCH OF SAINT MARK´S LOAN FUNDING FIRM, i then decided to seek for a loan from them, to my greatest surprise, my loan was approved and granted without any form of credit check, no collateral, no cosigner and with just 1.2% interest rate. i will advise everyone out there that need a loan to contact them via this CATHEDRAL CHURCH OF SAINT MARK´S LOAN FUNDING FIRM here is their email----[saintmarksloanfundin [email protected]] and help me to thank REV JOHNSON RAWSTHORNE, C.E.O of the SAINT MARK´S loan firm. He is a GOD SENT
SANDRA WILLIAMS

UK

#6 Dec 6, 2012
to my greatest surprise, my loan was approved and granted without any form of credit check, no collateral, no cosigner and with just 1.2% interest rate. i will advise everyone out there that need a loan to contact them via this CATHEDRAL CHURCH OF SAINT MARK´S LOAN FUNDING FIRM here is their email----[saintmarksloanfundin [email protected]] and help me to thank REV JOHNSON RAWSTHORNE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min freebird 387,906
News Asians, many out of shame, not seeking U.S. dep... 1 min Nopal 27
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 2 min WeTheSheeple 1,276
News Britain pressured for quick EU split as Brexit ... 3 min Mikey 15
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,394,808
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min who cares 12,967
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 4 min KIP 162
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 min Nopal 3,268
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 12 min abc 157
More from around the web