Carrie Willams
Pissed OFF

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2013
Yap its funny how this Needle junkie can brake up people trying to work out there problem this is what it is she is a WHORE she dates young boys and here she has an ol man in prison because of her she gets busted by the police for Herion and the skank is out Ok now me and my boyfriend had problems and we was texting each other which is James E Smith until two weeks ago he had her there waiting on him to get a shower and so he texted me to make it look like he wasn't with anyone and the WHORE was there picking him up they go out one night and then the next day he is moving in with her she dated my son and was just with my son three weeks ago pretty Desspret the only reason she has my boyfriend living with her is so he can support her habits she a needle junkie a herion addict a pill head and a Stright Up whore if she new she can get away with being with your man she would do it she sat here acted like she was my friend seeing my son and using him to come over and see my Ol man she is a dame user and all I have to say if my baby is on the dame needle he will never be back with me This skank lives in her mom and dads house and telling men that she owns it she tells guys that she's with that shes cleaning a womens house and she cant take them there with her why its because the guy that is in prison it's his mothers house she cleans but just thought everyone should now that Carrie Willams is a B*TCH that messes up a relationship so watch out for this WHORE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Aquarius-WY 1,642,976
News Roy Moore's lawyer challenges Alabama woman's c... 4 min Chilli J 25
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 5 min Observe 16,119
News Gillibrand: Bill Clinton should've resigned ove... 6 min Big Al 114
News Sen. Al Franken Accused Of Sexual Assault By LA... 6 min spud 89
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min Aquarius-WY 320,217
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min loose cannon 243,003
News Sen. Al Franken accused of inappropriate behavi... 24 min inbred Genius 69
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 41 min swampmudd 42,318
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 59 min Just Think 125
More from around the web