'The War Is Not Over'

'The War Is Not Over'

There are 276627 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 12, 2006, titled 'The War Is Not Over'. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

henry

Waltershausen, Germany

#288192 Jun 1, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
1 John 2:22
Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Well, Jesus died 2000 years ago and thats it!]
henry

Waltershausen, Germany

#288193 Jun 1, 2013
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>democrats
The war is not over, most of the Nation in ruins!
henry

Schneeberg, Germany

#288194 Jun 1, 2013
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>Working masses can go to Detroit and clean it up
Not in a capitalist Society!
henry

Schneeberg, Germany

#288195 Jun 1, 2013
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>not in the Red states. And I don't mean Commie states
Ever heard of Food stamps?
henry

Schneeberg, Germany

#288196 Jun 1, 2013
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>democrats
Not in a capitalist Society!
henry

Schneeberg, Germany

#288197 Jun 1, 2013
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>i like it here
Consult a doctor!
henry

Schneeberg, Germany

#288198 Jun 1, 2013
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>who is profiting from the war in Syria?
Easy the Imperialist!
henry

Schneeberg, Germany

#288199 Jun 1, 2013
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>who is profiting from the war in Syria?
The billionairs! Who else?
henry

Schneeberg, Germany

#288200 Jun 1, 2013
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>the Middle East is a mess
Who made it to a mess? The Imperialist!
henry

Schneeberg, Germany

#288201 Jun 1, 2013
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>who is profiting from the war in Syria?
Guess?
henry

Schneeberg, Germany

#288202 Jun 1, 2013
guess?
henry

Schneeberg, Germany

#288203 Jun 1, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty sure...you and hank are going to hell...
Pope Francis' admission that atheists are capable of doing good has been followed by a Vatican statement clarifying that the church still believes atheists are going to hell. In a corrective statement that suggests people misunderstood the pontiff's remarks, a Vatican spokesman stresses that the church believes all salvation "comes from Christ, the Head, through the Church which is his body," meaning those who refuse to enter or remain in the church "cannot be saved," Salon reports.
The spokesman also makes it clear that church doctrine considers salvation off-limits to members of other religions and other branches of Christianity, although people who have never been exposed to Christianity might still have a shot. "Catholics do not adopt the attitude of religious relativism which regards all religions as on the whole equally justifiable," he writes. The pope's original comments, in which he said the "Lord has redeemed all of us," were welcomed by surprised atheist groups, the Christian Post reports.
Now you know...be afraid, be very afraid...thought you would enjoy this story
Poor devils have no heating oil any more!(Irony)
henry

Schneeberg, Germany

#288204 Jun 1, 2013
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>not in the Red states. And I don't mean Commie states
Well, future "Commie states" would have no unemployment!
henry

Schneeberg, Germany

#288205 Jun 1, 2013
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>the Middle East is a mess
Well I mean the whole ruins in the United States of America (USA).
henry

Schneeberg, Germany

#288206 Jun 1, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty sure...you and hank are going to hell...
Pope Francis' admission that atheists are capable of doing good has been followed by a Vatican statement clarifying that the church still believes atheists are going to hell. In a corrective statement that suggests people misunderstood the pontiff's remarks, a Vatican spokesman stresses that the church believes all salvation "comes from Christ, the Head, through the Church which is his body," meaning those who refuse to enter or remain in the church "cannot be saved," Salon reports.
The spokesman also makes it clear that church doctrine considers salvation off-limits to members of other religions and other branches of Christianity, although people who have never been exposed to Christianity might still have a shot. "Catholics do not adopt the attitude of religious relativism which regards all religions as on the whole equally justifiable," he writes. The pope's original comments, in which he said the "Lord has redeemed all of us," were welcomed by surprised atheist groups, the Christian Post reports.
Now you know...be afraid, be very afraid...thought you would enjoy this story
And how the Pope?!
henry

Schneeberg, Germany

#288207 Jun 1, 2013
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>who is profiting from the war in Syria?
Guess who??
Fffffuck the Pope

Cantonment, FL

#288208 Jun 1, 2013
That catholics only bit is fascist, pure & simple.
henry

Mühlhausen, Germany

#288209 Jun 1, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know...? A single uranium fuel pellet contains as much energy as 480 cubic metres of natural gas, 807 kilos of coal or 149 gallons of oil.
Did you know...? Nuclear energy is used to generate around 13% of the world's electricity, with almost no greenhouse gas emissions.
Did you know...? Nuclear energy is used by more than 30 countries around the world. Nuclear technologies have many uses, including powering Mars rovers.
Do you know about the big danger of nuclear Radiation?! Hundreds of AKWs are a dreadful danger for the world Population. Capitalism are only short sighted for a Profit, but they oversee the tremendous accidents the nuclear power contain for the earth.
henry

Mühlhausen, Germany

#288210 Jun 1, 2013
Andy wrote:
Socialistic run railroads are too expensive for the masses to ride
Yes, in capitalism!
henry

Mühlhausen, Germany

#288211 Jun 1, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't believe in any deity like god but you believe in Lucifer? Interesting, hank...so does that mean that atheists can't go to heaven but they can go to hail?
Well, this was just a joke! Of course I don`t believe in any myth at all. I am quite sane!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Joy 1,640,948
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 15 min River Tam 41,704
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Fugooo 64,113
News Roy Moore's lawyer challenges Alabama woman's c... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 11
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Casey 14,076
Beijing 2008 Martial Arts Training Camp: SHUAI ... 2 hr Chua Boon Teng 1
News Trump returns to immigration issue with Arizona... 2 hr Bobs Towing 25
News Roy Moore's sexual assault allegations cloud Al... 4 hr Retribution 179
News Senator Al Franken accused of groping, kissing ... 6 hr youll shoot your ... 66
More from around the web