'The War Is Not Over'

Full story: Los Angeles Times

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.
Comments
273,321 - 273,340 of 276,402 Comments Last updated Wednesday
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ my friend, I am in agreement with all of your post.
This is what Christians, Jews, and Muslims have in common.
All waiting for Messiah!
=======
Matthew 13:40-43
40 “As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.
----------
Luke 12:4-5
4 “I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. 5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.
----------
Ezekiel 37
The Dry Bones Live
37 The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. 3 And He said to me,“Son of man, can t
Thank you brother for your post.

I think there is some misunderstanding in your saying that Jews, Christians and Muslims are all waiting for Messiah.

Let me put out the differences in a nut shell (Not to demonize any party, but just to show the difference).

a. Jews were looking for Two Messiah's according to their Scripture. One Messiah from their own community and One The Messiah, a Mighty Universal messenger. Since they rejected Jesus, their Messiah or mistook him that he claimed the position of Mighty Messiah, but they rejected him.

And now they are still waiting for both the Messiahs.

b. Christians: They gave the position of Messiah and The Messiah to Jesus (and later raised him to the position of deity by making him one Person in their mysterious trinity).

They are awaiting return of Jesus Christ as Judge and Ruler of the Earth.

c. Muslims on the other hand are not waiting for any Messiah. They are waiting for return of Jesus Christ, the prophet of Islam, to come down and fight and kill the "false Anti Christ" who will arise "near to the end of world".

I hope I made that matter clear.

Thank you once again.
ABs

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
c. Muslims on the other hand are not waiting for any Messiah. They are waiting for return of Jesus Christ, the prophet of Islam, to come down and fight and kill the "false Anti Christ" who will arise "near to the end of world".
Thank you once again.
Confused as usual comrade, so are you saying that Jesus is your 12th Imam or is he joining forces with Muhammid al-Mahdi? While on that subject, do you believe that al-Mahdi was born in the 8th century, hidden by the creeator in the 9th century, and to this day has not died? Not to sound disrespectful but that sounds like another split moon theory to me...but back to your statement JESUS CHRIST...the prophet of Islam..one would think that with a name like Jesus CHRIST,the CHRIST part would infer the prophet of Christians...but what do I know. Perhaps you can explain...
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
How do know that??
No capitalism is good exept for imperialism, but not even in the nuclear Age!
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ my friend, I am in agreement with all of your post.
This is what Christians, Jews, and Muslims have in common.
All waiting for Messiah!
=======
Matthew 13:40-43
40 “As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.
----------
Luke 12:4-5
4 “I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. 5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.
----------
Ezekiel 37
The Dry Bones Live
37 The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. 3 And He said to me,“Son of man, can these bones live?”
So I answered,“O Lord God, You know.”
4 Again He said to me,“Prophesy to these bones, and say to them,‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 Thus says the Lord God to these bones:“Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. 6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.”’”
7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.
9 Also He said to me,“Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath,‘Thus says the Lord God:“Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.”’” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.
Unfortunately there is no such Thing like a hell or other such phantoms!
Linktv org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you brother for your post.
I think there is some misunderstanding in your saying that Jews, Christians and Muslims are all waiting for Messiah.
Let me put out the differences in a nut shell (Not to demonize any party, but just to show the difference).
a. Jews were looking for Two Messiah's according to their Scripture. One Messiah from their own community and One The Messiah, a Mighty Universal messenger. Since they rejected Jesus, their Messiah or mistook him that he claimed the position of Mighty Messiah, but they rejected him.
And now they are still waiting for both the Messiahs.
b. Christians: They gave the position of Messiah and The Messiah to Jesus (and later raised him to the position of deity by making him one Person in their mysterious trinity).
They are awaiting return of Jesus Christ as Judge and Ruler of the Earth.
Thank you once again.
I am very glad to learn that Muslims are also waiting for the return of JESUS.

This proves there is HOPE with JESUS for all Humankind.

You are correct that the Hebrews rejected JESUS, but will be surprised when that Same JESUS comes back.

According to the Scriptures JESUS and the FATHER are One and the Same.

I appreciate your knowledge MUQ, about what is really the most important in this life. GOD!

Amen.

==========

Genesis 1:26-27

The Beginning

26 Then God said,“Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

--------

John 1:1-5

The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
Linktv org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Prophecies Jesus Fulfilled

44 Prophecies Jesus Christ Fulfilled

Prophecies About Jesus

Old Testament Scripture

New Testament Fulfillment
http://christianity.about.com/od/biblefactsan...

Messiah would be born of a woman.

Genesis 3:15

Matthew 1:20
Galatians 4:4

Messiah would be born in Bethlehem.

Micah 5:2

Matthew 2:1
Luke 2:4-6

Messiah would be born of a virgin.

Isaiah 7:14

Matthew 1:22-23
Luke 1:26-31

Messiah would come from the line of Abraham.

Genesis 12:3
Genesis 22:18

Matthew 1:1
Romans 9:5

Messiah would be a descendant of Isaac.

Genesis 17:19
Genesis 21:12

Luke 3:34

Messiah would be a descendant of Jacob.

Numbers 24:17

Matthew 1:2

Messiah would come from the tribe of Judah.

Genesis 49:10

Luke 3:33
Hebrews 7:14

Messiah would be heir to King David's throne.

2 Samuel 7:12-13
Isaiah 9:7

Luke 1:32-33
Romans 1:3

Messiah's throne will be anointed and eternal.

Psalm 45:6-7
Daniel 2:44

Luke 1:33
Hebrews 1:8-12

Messiah would be called Immanuel.

Isaiah 7:14

Matthew 1:23

Messiah would spend a season in Egypt.

Hosea 11:1

Matthew 2:14-15

A massacre of children would happen at Messiah's birthplace.

Jeremiah 31:15

Matthew 2:16-18

A messenger would prepare the way for Messiah

Isaiah 40:3-5

Luke 3:3-6

Messiah would be rejected by his own people.

Psalm 69:8
Isaiah 53:3

John 1:11
John 7:5

Messiah would be a prophet.

Deuteronomy 18:15

Acts 3:20-22

Messiah would be preceded by Elijah.

Malachi 4:5-6

Matthew 11:13-14

Messiah would be declared the Son of God.

Psalm 2:7
Matthew 3:16-17

Messiah would be called a Nazarene.

Isaiah 11:1

Matthew 2:23

Messiah would bring light to Galilee.

Isaiah 9:1-2

Matthew 4:13-16

Messiah would speak in parables.

Psalm 78:2-4
Isaiah 6:9-10

Matthew 13:10-15, 34-35

Messiah would be sent to heal the brokenhearted.

Isaiah 61:1-2

Luke 4:18-19

Messiah would be a priest after the order of Melchizedek.

Psalm 110:4

Hebrews 5:5-6

Messiah would be called King.

Psalm 2:6
Zechariah 9:9

Matthew 27:37
Mark 11:7-11

Messiah would be praised by little children.

Psalm 8:2

Matthew 21:16

Messiah would be betrayed.

Psalm 41:9
Zechariah 11:12-13

Luke 22:47-48
Matthew 26:14-16

Messiah's price money would be used to buy a potter's field.

Zechariah 11:12-13

Matthew 27:9-10

Messiah would be falsely accused.

Psalm 35:11

Mark 14:57-58

Messiah would be silent before his accusers.

Isaiah 53:7

Mark 15:4-5

Messiah would be spat upon and struck.

Isaiah 50:6

Matthew 26:67

Messiah would be hated without cause.

Psalm 35:19
Psalm 69:4

John 15:24-25

Messiah would be crucified with criminals.

Isaiah 53:12

Matthew 27:38
Mark 15:27-28

Messiah would be given vinegar to drink.

Psalm 69:21

Matthew 27:34
John 19:28-30

Messiah's hands and feet would be pierced.

Psalm 22:16
Zechariah 12:10

John 20:25-27

Messiah would be mocked and ridiculed.

Psalm 22:7-8

Luke 23:35

Soldiers would gamble for Messiah's garments.

Psalm 22:18

Luke 23:34
Matthew 27:35-36

Messiah's bones would not be broken.

Exodus 12:46
Psalm 34:20

John 19:33-36

Messiah would be forsaken by God.

Psalm 22:1

Matthew 27:46

Messiah would pray for his enemies.

Psalm 109:4
Luke 23:34

Soldiers would pierce Messiah's side.

Zechariah 12:10

John 19:34

Messiah would be buried with the rich.

Isaiah 53:9

Matthew 27:57-60

Messiah would resurrect from the dead.

Psalm 16:10
Psalm 49:15

Matthew 28:2-7
Acts 2:22-32

Messiah would ascend to heaven.

Psalm 24:7-10

Mark 16:19
Luke 24:51

Messiah would be seated at God's right hand.

Psalm 68:18
Psalm 110:1

Mark 16:19
Matthew 22:44

Messiah would be a sacrifice for sin./ Isaiah 53:5-12 / Romans 5:6-8
Linktv org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately there is no such Thing like a hell or other such phantoms!
How can you be right henry when there are Billions and Billions of people on planet earth who believe in GOD.
spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Recall that ABC News fueled the GOP cries of a White House cover-up when suggesting that the twelve drafts of the talking points were done with White House participation. Turns out the actual email, written in the days following the Benghazi attack, reveals something else entirely.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/05...
New Poll shows that 46% of Republicans think that Benghazi is the Biggest Political Scandal Ever. One interesting thing about the voters who think Benghazi is the biggest political scandal in American history is that 39% of them DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS!! 10% think it's in Egypt, 9% in Iran, 6% in Cuba, 5% in Syria, 4% in Iraq, and 1% each in North Korea with 4% not willing to venture a guess. Keep it up ye morons ...
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Confused as usual comrade, so are you saying that Jesus is your 12th Imam or is he joining forces with Muhammid al-Mahdi? While on that subject, do you believe that al-Mahdi was born in the 8th century, hidden by the creeator in the 9th century, and to this day has not died? Not to sound disrespectful but that sounds like another split moon theory to me...but back to your statement JESUS CHRIST...the prophet of Islam..one would think that with a name like Jesus CHRIST,the CHRIST part would infer the prophet of Christians...but what do I know. Perhaps you can explain...
Where did I speak about any Imam in my post, 10th or 11th or 12th?

Imam Mehdi will be the leader of Muslims when Jesus shall return from the heavens. There is no Imam mehdi who was born in 8th Century and continues to live.

Jesus was and Jesus is a Prophet of Islam and a Muslim. All prophets of God were Muslims. No one called his religion as Judaism or Christianity. These are names which their followers picked up themselves.

The prophets came on different times, but with the same message. Worship only one God, follow me and prepare for the hereafter.

These are Three Basic fundamentals of Islam, any one doing that is called a Muslim. Irrespective of in which land he lived, what language he spoke.

This is Islam, same from Adam to the Last and Final prophet who came in Arabia 1400 years back.

Allah Knows Best.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very glad to learn that Muslims are also waiting for the return of JESUS.

This proves there is HOPE with JESUS for all Humankind.
You are correct that the Hebrews rejected JESUS, but will be surprised when that Same JESUS comes back.
According to the Scriptures JESUS and the FATHER are One and the Same.
I appreciate your knowledge MUQ, about what is really the most important in this life. GOD!
Amen.
Thank you for your post.

Yes Jesus Christ shall return to earth to kill the Anti Christ. But you are forgetting that he will not come as "Ruler and Judge", he will come down as a "Muslim"...some thing which he always was.

Jews have done one mistake, rejecting him and his message.

Christians have done him much bigger mistake, making him God and equating him with God. This is a "Bigger sin" in theology than the first.

Equating some one whom God created with His ow personality? This is blasphemy of Highest Order.

Allah save all of us from repeating such words.

If you want to see the True face of Jesus, see him in Quran.

May you have peace.
gofishman

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

youtube.com/watch... …… Duh Luck sometimes
henry

Gräfentonna, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you be right henry when there are Billions and Billions of people on planet earth who believe in GOD.
Truth is not the least dependent on billions of People. Truth is only dependent on reality nothing else.
henry

Gräfentonna, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Rightwing Media Poison wrote:
Propaganda is to democracy what violence is to dictatorship.
Ignorant masses who have to be marginalized for their own good.
I repeat: capitalism and wars are twins!
henry

Gräfentonna, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Rightwing Media Poison wrote:
Propaganda is to democracy what violence is to dictatorship.
Ignorant masses who have to be marginalized for their own good.
A lie is a lie nothing else!
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Billions of people also believed the Earth was the centre of the universe - that changed over time.

Billions of people also believed in creationism and not evolution - that changed over time.

Billions of people also believed that unbaptized dead children were stuck in purgatory - that changed over time.

Billions of people also believed that eating meat on a friday was a sin - that changed over time.

The rise of Agnosticism and Atheism proves that belief in God is changing over time.

I'm not anti religion by any means. I loe the idea of religion. But in think we need to go back to the drawing board with an open mind and objective look at the scriptures and holy texts of most religions.

I don't accept that the established churches and temples that interpreted scripture in medieval times got it right.

I think it all needs to be looked at with fresh untainted eyes.

And that includes lost scriptures, recently unearthed texts and everything in between.
henry

Gräfentonna, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Andy wrote:
<quoted text>communism will never "rosed" again because people can't get along. Capitalism will always survive because people will not have to get along. They just have to compete. Communism can't compete.
In a nuclear Age communism does not have to compete in a nuclear Inferno. Even so capitalism has not the slightest Chance to survive!
henry

Gräfentonna, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Mainsteam Media Poison wrote:
<quoted text>
John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Well, what a simple fairy tale!
henry

Gräfentonna, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Andy wrote:
<quoted text>communism will never "rosed" again because people can't get along. Capitalism will always survive because people will not have to get along. They just have to compete. Communism can't compete.
Worse than this, communism does not exist yet!
henry

Gräfentonna, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Agent_Smith wrote:
ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD!
-then an airborne virus will kill them all.
This is a possibility.
henry

Gräfentonna, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>I'm interested in your opinion. Did you ever think about investing in Lockheed Martin?
The IRS must care about opinions because they now investigate when you are a tea partier.
I have a sober mind!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••