'The War Is Not Over'

'The War Is Not Over'

There are 276670 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 12, 2006, titled 'The War Is Not Over'. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#281393 Jul 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Try telling the truth for a change Mr MUQ.

I encourage people to watch pal watch clips to see that today the muslims are teaching exactly what they taught in the 7th century when they were REJECTED BY THE JEWS, HATRED OF THEM

The following verses from the Qur’an are specifically aimed at Jews. Since Jews were the first religious group to refuse conversion, the first Islamic failure, the rage against them is intense.

Surah 5:60 Those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allah and His Wrath, those He transformed into monkeys and swine, those who worshipped false deities.

Surah 2:61 Abasement and humiliation were brought down upon them,[the Jews] and they became deserving of Allah's wrath; this was so because they disbelieved in the communications of Allah and killed the prophets unjustly; this was so because they disobeyed and exceeded the limits.

Surah 2:65-66 We said to the Jews who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath: "Be ye apes, despised and rejected.”

Surah 2:96 And verily, you will find them (the Jews) the greediest of mankind for life and (even greedier) than those who ascribe partners to Allah…

Surah 4:161 Jews will suffer a painful chastisement because they lend money.

Surah 5:12-13 Allah made a covenant with the children of Israel ,..But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard;… and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them;

Surah 5:70 Jews called some of the messengers of God liars and some they slew.

Hadiths Calling
For The Killing Of Jews

Kill The Jew Behind The Stone:

Sahih Bukhari, 4:52:177, narrated by Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle says, "The Jews will fight with you, and you will be given victory over them so that a stone will say,'O Muslim! There is a Jew behind me; kill him!'[This story is important enough to Muslims to be noted several times in the hadiths of Sahih Muslim]

Eradication's of Jews from Arabia

Book 019, Number 4366, narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib: He heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say:“I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.”[This single Sahih hadith tells everything about Islamic intolerance]
courteous Europhobe

Bangor, ME

#281394 Jul 10, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely -- love it :-)
I just had an eye operation to improve my vision, I'm back to hitting the bullseye!
that bullseye wouldn't be superimposed on an image of gw ya or a koch bro would it?
courteous Europhobe

Bangor, ME

#281395 Jul 10, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Any issue that involves other nations should be handled by UNO and not USA or NATO. But we see very different approaches by these nations on UNO and its resolutions.
When it involves invading any “rich” Islamic nations US and NATO and every other “developed country” just rushes to the spot. And if it be any “backward and poor” Muslim country in Asia or Africa, these nations want some one else to go and tackle the situation. It is not UNO or its resolution it is the whiff of money they are after!!
Syria does not have any Oil, that is why US and NATO are deliberating on what to do. If it was Kuwait, they would have already landed there!!
02. So Jordan, KSA , Kuwait and Qatar are “enjoying” their relationship with USA, is it that what you say?
It took “less than 24 hours” for USA to brand “Saudi Arabia its most “trusted friend” as a “Terrorist supporting nation” after 9/11!!
That is the type of relationship it has with its “Muslim friends”. Why are you forgetting Egypt? Not long ago it was also in the list of US friends, now you have abandoned it like a hot potato!!
03. I have as much knowledge about English language as I gained during my studies and my professional career. I am neither a Master nor a Novice.
04. Yes I know very little about Canada, except that I got Immigration approval to go and settle there, but I decided against it. Because after 9/11, it was not worth for a person like me to go and settle in those countries!!
Your futile talk about North and South shows that you do not know about Canada that much!!
Abandoned Egypt?!

Hardly, the aid sent to Egypt would nearly balance my states budget, my good man.

http://www.opendemocracy.net/louisa-loveluck/...

today, the course adopted by its funding bodies is facilitating the marginalization of social forces that do not sing from the same hymn sheet of ‘democracy-speak’.
frank

Oakland, CA

#281396 Jul 10, 2012
courteous Europhobe wrote:
<quoted text> that bullseye wouldn't be superimposed on an image of gw ya or a koch bro would it?
Nah man nothing like that, I also don't carry my rifle to presidential speeches or political rallies :-)

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#281397 Jul 10, 2012
Ramafuchs wrote:
After reading all the views in this thread I have this quote to expose my views.
"Nations of the world need a breathing space to develop political and economic systems of their choice, free from the diktat of US political globalisation.
International economic and political institutions like the United Nations, the World Bank and the IMF, among others, need to be liberated from US political influence.
The US's use of force and gunboat diplomacy in crisis situations should be rolled back, along with its budget deficit and draconian anti-terrorism measures impinging on civil liberties.
It should desist from categorising Islam as analogous with terrorism.
The US has to stop "liberating" countries it chooses, abetting dictatorships it embraces, fuelling the arms race in space, and resisting international measures to control and reduce greenhouse gases that are increasing global warming.
Its blinded support of rabid Israeli military actions against the Palestinians in their occupied lands breeds resentment, resistance and tragic violence.
Its heavy military presence in several Arab countries, even with the consent of their rulers, to protect its oil interests, is counter-productive.
Its confrontational attitude towards Iran, which basically aims to protect Israeli military superiority in the region, is a losing battle.
The US is out of step with the world, not the other way around. And these are signs of an ageing colonial power.
----------Ayman El-Amir*---------
http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2007/841/in6.htm
Add some other countries to that list

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#281398 Jul 10, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
A. US Invasion of Iraq in 2003:
01. So it was enforcing UN resolution 687, that “forced” USA to invade Iraq in 2003? Do you work in the Propaganda Department of CIA / FBI / NSA? Or you were in the “inner circle” of GWB the Great?
02. And why you only selected Iraq and Resolution 687 for Invasion? Have you ensured that ALL UN Resolutions have been implemented by EVERY country of the world?
03. And since when USA has found so much respect for UN and its resolutions? Has not USA abandoned UNESCO and any other UN panel where Jews and Israelis are discussed and criticised?
04. Are you trying to fool people? There are hundreds nay, thousands of UN resolutions that are biting dust and no one cares about it.
05. But when it comes to Muslim Nations, we see US and NATO and entire White World acts in a most one sided manner. Israel and many other countries reject UN resolutions on any ground and US and NATO just brush it off.
06. That is why I say, if you want to justify your actions, you will find 100 reasons for it. It is bigotry and hypocrisy and nothing else.
B. Support for Israel:
Now you have used the same lopsided theory for supporting Jews and Israel.
07. If Europeans mistreated Jews, then the problem should be solved by admonishing those nations and attack them.
08. Why instead of solving the problem in the correct way, you select lands from Arabs and Muslims to resettle them?
Ans. To A
We weren’t enforcing UN Resolution 687 in 2003. That time had passed. What we were enforcing was the Iraq Liberation Act signed by Clinton in 1998. In 2003, Bush gave Saddam an ultimatum-either leave or we will come in and throw you out. Had Saddam simply left, there would have been no invasion, but he didn’t and the problem with ultimatums is sometimes you have to follow through.
3000 people died on 9-11 because the US was still in the Muslim Holy Land. We had promised the Saudis that we would not drag them into a major war and abandon them the way we had the South Vietnamese. As long as Saddam was in power he would be a threat to the region—especially if he still had WMDs. Once Saddam was removed from power, all US troops were removed from the Muslim Holy Land.
Ans. To B
We didn’t give the Jews anything! There had been Jews in Israel for nearly 4000 years. The only thing that had changed were the rulers so when the chance came with the British getting ready to leave, the Jews simply took it. The same way the Romans took it from them. The same way the Arabs took it from the Byzantines. The same way the Turks took it from the Arabs and the same way the British took it from the Turks. The day after they announce the State of Israel, they were attacked by six Arab armies which they defeated. This was long before we sent any support to them.
Why is it Muslim Land? It was Jewish before the Romans took it. It was Christian before the Arabs took it. Is Spain also Muslim Land?
Ans. To conclusion
If there is no one to enforce international law and order, then there is no international law and order.
Nobody listens to the UN. Not the Israelis, not the Arabs, not the North Koreans, not the Russians, not the British, not the Chinese, not the Iranians, not the Pakistanis, nobody…… not even the US. So why would anyone seek their guidance.

Vista, Ca.

#281399 Jul 10, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Add some other countries to that list
He wrote that in 2007 and none of his predictions came true. Imagine that...
frank

Oakland, CA

#281400 Jul 10, 2012
Most people don’t know this but illegal immigration in America started way back in 1492 :-)

“French Cocoa Party”

Since: Jan 08

Keynesian Fields

#281401 Jul 10, 2012
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
1...We have let the UN handle it, in Libya, and now Syria...is that not good enough for you? I am very confused by your response by the way...are you implying that US should not be a member of the UN but should abide by it and support it?
2...you state for entire muslim nation, which nation exactly is that? KSA? Jordan? UAE? Kuwait? They all seem to get along fine with evil USA...in fact all of them have extensive contracts for infrastructure building with the US of A, why is that if entire muslim nation regards us as number 1 enemy?
I just think they love the Wild West aspect of it, seems to me.

Jordanian parliament member throws shoe, pulls gun on critic on live TV

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/jordania...

Duck those shoes.

“French Cocoa Party”

Keynesian Fields

#281402 Jul 10, 2012
Reinhard Gelhen wrote:
The more illegals coming north with drugs,guns and murderous actions the better it all is for the wallet of the NRA. Believing the NRA is like believing Pat Robertson!
Hey, McRango, did you change your name?

“French Cocoa Party”

Keynesian Fields

#281403 Jul 10, 2012
frank wrote:
Most people don’t know this but illegal immigration in America started way back in 1492 :-)
Yes, my ancestors got to the New World, established some settlements, then gave the real estate back to the Indians who hadn't even gotten there yet.

Which Indian land did you take over?

“French Cocoa Party”

Keynesian Fields

#281404 Jul 10, 2012
Despite Bain Attacks, Obama Still Struggling

http://decoded.nationaljournal.com/2012/07/de...
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#281405 Jul 10, 2012
News you will not see or hear on CNN and FOX News

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Real Politics Must be in the Streets:
The Constitutional Crimes of Barack Obama

By Dave Lindorff
(Contd.)

Only criminal prosecutions or a no-holds-barred Congressional investigation could lay out these crimes, but neither is remotely likely. There is similar corruption, on a smaller scale in dollars, but perhaps more devastating in its long-term impact, in the Education Department, where the private charter school industry is gradually taking over education policy with the connivance of Obama Education Secretary Arne Duncan.

11. President Obama has violated the Posse Comitatus Act barring the use of federal troops on American soil, creating a domestic military command and using federal troops to bar the media and environmental activists from inspecting the damage from the BP Gulf oil spill, and later helping to try to break a strike at port facilities at Pacific coast ports by the International Longshoremen and Warehouse Union.

12. There has been an abject failure by President Obama to protect the United States from the terrible looming threat of climate change. Although his own Pentagon has declared that climate change poses far greater threats to US national security than terrorism, the president has over four years in office not only done almost nothing to try and combat this threat; he has actively undermined diplomatic efforts to achieve some kind of international coordinated action, even punishing those countries, like Bolivia and the Maldives, that have sought to do something concrete, and has adopted policies domestically, like approving more offshore oil drilling in the Arctic Ocean, that only make the crisis worse.

When I was writing my book about the impeachable crimes of the Bush/Cheney administration, there was at least a hope that Congress, then in the hands of the Democratic Party, might actually act and impanel an Impeachment Committee in the House. In the end, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) nixed that idea and strong-armed Rep. John Conyers (D-MI) into never seriously investigating that administration’s crimes, much less impaneling an impeachment committee.

I have no illusions that the current even more craven and spineless Congress, even with the House in the hands of Republicans, would seek to impeach this president. Indeed, many of the crimes listed above involve activities that the Republicans in Congress themselves actively support and are thus also guilty of, such as threatening Iran with war, supporting the ongoing theft of the nation’s wealth by the financial industry, or ignoring the threat of climate change.

It is nonetheless important, I believe, to publicly announce this bill of particulars, so that it is clear that we continue in the United States to be led by a gang of thieves and sociopaths.

The election of 2008 proved yet again that voting in the US is simply for show, at least as long as the public continues to be suckered into accepting the fake limitation of choice to the two parties, which actually compete only for the right to the patronage and financial spoils that come with winning. The real politics must be in our communities and in the street.

PS:

Dave Lindorff is an investigative reporter. He received two Project Censored awards in 2004 and 2011. www.thiscantbehappening.net
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#281406 Jul 10, 2012
Dave C wrote:
Ans. To A
We weren’t enforcing UN Resolution 687 in 2003. That time had passed. What we were enforcing was the Iraq Liberation Act signed by Clinton in 1998. In 2003, Bush gave Saddam an ultimatum-either leave or we will come in and throw you out. Had Saddam simply left, there would have been no invasion, but he didn’t and the problem with ultimatums is sometimes you have to follow through.

3000 people died on 9-11 because the US was still in the Muslim Holy Land. We had promised the Saudis that we would not drag them into a major war and abandon them the way we had the South Vietnamese. As long as Saddam was in power he would be a threat to the region—especially if he still had WMDs. Once Saddam was removed from power, all US troops were removed from the Muslim Holy Land.

Ans. To B

We didn’t give the Jews anything! There had been Jews in Israel for nearly 4000 years. The only thing that had changed were the rulers so when the chance came with the British getting ready to leave, the Jews simply took it. The same way the Romans took it from them. The same way the Arabs took it from the Byzantines. The same way the Turks took it from the Arabs and the same way the British took it from the Turks. The day after they announce the State of Israel, they were attacked by six Arab armies which they defeated. This was long before we sent any support to them.

Why is it Muslim Land? It was Jewish before the Romans took it. It was Christian before the Arabs took it. Is Spain also Muslim Land?

Ans. To conclusion

If there is no one to enforce international law and order, then there is no international law and order.
Nobody listens to the UN. Not the Israelis, not the Arabs, not the North Koreans, not the Russians, not the British, not the Chinese, not the Iranians, not the Pakistanis, nobody…… not even the US. So why would anyone seek their guidance.
Ans.

My Reply to your post is as follows:

A. On Iraq:

You post speak of Highhanded ness of USA. Clinton asked Saddam to Go, Bush “ordered” Saddam to go? What rights these US Presidents have to “order” some one to go?

Would US like if someone “asked or ordered” Obama to resign and go?

This is what I call interfering into the affairs of other nations? Every powerful nation “believes” that they have God Given Right to order and interfere into other nation’s affairs but no one should interfere into their own affairs.

Russia, China and so many nations also have WMD s, why can’t USA “advise and order” them to destroy it?

And USA itself as the biggest stockiest of these weapons, what moral right it has to order other nations to destroy it?

B. On Israel:

Either you are ignorant or playing naïve. It was US and British which allowed large scale Jews migration to Palestine when they got foothold there after end of WW-1.

If you are going thru history and agreeing that it is OK for any nation to dispossess another, then why should you find fault Muslims to take it back from jews?

You should leave them alone and settle the dispute between themselves, why should you be a party to one side only?

C. On UNO:

No one listens to UNO, because these so called Superpowers with their Veto powers have made it a laughing stock.

They veto any resolution whenever they please and then there is no appeal against that veto.

They enforce UN resolutions only against small nations and mostly Muslim nations and forget all others.

That is the main cause of UN ‘s lack of authority. After the fall of USSR, US and NATO have seen to it that it is no longer a functional body.

At best it is a rubber stamp of these countries. So US should blame itself and its partners for the plight of UNO.

Vista, Ca.

#281407 Jul 11, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
My Reply to your post is as follows:
A. On Iraq:
You post speak of Highhanded ness of USA. Clinton asked Saddam to Go, Bush “ordered” Saddam to go? What rights these US Presidents have to “order” some one to go?
Would US like if someone “asked or ordered” Obama to resign and go?
This is what I call interfering into the affairs of other nations? Every powerful nation “believes” that they have God Given Right to order and interfere into other nation’s affairs but no one should interfere into their own affairs.
Russia, China and so many nations also have WMD s, why can’t USA “advise and order” them to destroy it?
And USA itself as the biggest stockiest of these weapons, what moral right it has to order other nations to destroy it?
B. On Israel:
Either you are ignorant or playing naïve. It was US and British which allowed large scale Jews migration to Palestine when they got foothold there after end of WW-1.
If you are going thru history and agreeing that it is OK for any nation to dispossess another, then why should you find fault Muslims to take it back from jews?
You should leave them alone and settle the dispute between themselves, why should you be a party to one side only?
C. On UNO:
No one listens to UNO, because these so called Superpowers with their Veto powers have made it a laughing stock.
They veto any resolution whenever they please and then there is no appeal against that veto.
They enforce UN resolutions only against small nations and mostly Muslim nations and forget all others.
That is the main cause of UN ‘s lack of authority. After the fall of USSR, US and NATO have seen to it that it is no longer a functional body.
At best it is a rubber stamp of these countries. So US should blame itself and its partners for the plight of UNO.
A. On Iraq

You act as if the Bush ultimatum occurred in a vacuum. As if we just randomly picked Saddam. He invaded three countries, broke written peace agreements and don’t forget the biggest reason of all--
AMERICANS WERE BEING KILLED IN AMERICA BECAUSE WE WERE STILL STANDING GUARD IN SAUDI ARABIA!

Muslims certainly interfered in the internal affairs of the US on 9-11. And the Muslim response to 9-11 was to blame Americans for it, because nothing is ever YOUR FAULT you are just VICTIMS!

B. Israel

After WW1 the US went home, so don’t blame Jews in Palestine on us.
I’m not blaming Muslims for wanting Israel back. Go for it and see what happens. The Jews won and they will continue to win because they HAVE to. They saw what happens to Jews when there is no Jewish state and they will NEVER AGAIN let that happen. If you guys want to trade Mecca, Medina Tehran, Damascus, Cairo, Beirut, Amman, and Riyadh for a strip of land smaller than New Jersey—Go For IT!
Question—do you still want Spain back as well.
Why do Muslims have more right to Israel than do the Jews?

C. UN

The UN is fundamentally flawed. It is not a legislative organization designed to regulate and maintain peace. It has degenerated into a political organization ran by politicians seeking political gains and the expense of other members. Even when a consensus is reached in the General Assembly all members of the Security Council must agree (seldom happens). Then here is the Big Kicker—they have to enforce it! Never been done without the use of American troops.
Gosch Foundation

Ishpeming, MI

#281408 Jul 11, 2012
Capitalist wars:
4,415 US Iraq war deaths
1.3 million Iraqis murdered
4,236 killed in Afghanistan
15 million murdered in World War I
45 million murdered in World War II

Vista, Ca.

#281410 Jul 11, 2012
Gosch Foundation wrote:
Capitalist wars:
4,415 US Iraq war deaths
1.3 million Iraqis murdered
4,236 killed in Afghanistan
15 million murdered in World War I
45 million murdered in World War II
And yet communist (not capitalist) killed more people in the last century than any other group.

WHY?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#281411 Jul 11, 2012
News you will not see or hear on CNN and FOX News

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

For Israel, Punishing Palestinians is not Enough

An ongoing hunger strike by nearly 2,000 Palestinian inmates stands as a reminder of their humanity, but Israelis are more interested in revenge.

By Amira Hass

May 02, 2012 "Information Clearing House" -- In faraway, frozen Finland – otherwise known as the infirmary of Ramle Prison – the lives of four detainees who have been on a hunger strike for at least 60 days hang in the balance. Nearly 2,000 inmates in the Nafha, Ashkelon, Gilboa and other prisons around Israel have been on hunger strike for two weeks. The very fact of their decision to refuse food and their willingness to risk being punished by the authorities stands as a reminder of their humanity.

The Israel Prison Service does not have to make much of an effort to conceal this mass action from Israeli eyes. The great majority of Israelis label all incarcerated Palestinians as conscienceless murderers or common terrorists, at the least. They have little interest in acts of personal or collective courage on the part of Palestinian detainees that serve as reminders that they are human beings.

Administrative detainees have been held without trial for years under emergency regulations inspired by the British Mandate. It’s not important. Hundreds of prisoners from the Gaza Strip haven’t seen their families for six or more years. Why should anyone care?

When Gilad Shalit was in captivity in Gaza, the cancelation of visits for Gazan prisoners in Israel was presented as “proportionate pressure.” After his release, Israelis don’t care that this sort of proportionality goes on, and that family visits were not restored. So what? Why should we care that Palestinians are kept in isolation for years on end and barred from seeing their families for three, five or 10 years? Any normal prison administration would welcome prisoners’ demand to go back to studying through the Open University. Studies reduce stress and tension levels in prison. But the name of the game here is submission.

Palestinian prisoners are given names and faces in the Israeli news media only if they can demonstrate their “contemptibility.” Their names and faces are not mentioned in the context of their personal, family and national history for more than 60 years: expulsion, exile, destruction of their homes, the injury and killing of friends and family members by Israeli soldiers, or trifles such as beatings by soldiers or expropriation of their land by government officials.

Palestinian prisoners are mentioned in terms of the number of life sentences they are serving. But Israel’s revered army generals, retired and on active duty, are responsible for killing many more Palestinian (and Lebanese ) civilians than the number of Israeli civilians killed by the Palestinian prisoners.

History – praise be to Clio, the Greek muse of history – is no longer written only by the victors. But the conquerors still decide who is the hero, who is the soldier who acts as the judge and who is the defendant who is declared a terrorist even before he is convicted. The Palestinians are not recognized as prisoners of war whose weapons are less advanced, less sophisticated than those of their jailers.

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#281412 Jul 11, 2012
Israelis are not satisfied with the various measures to worsen their prison conditions. When it comes to Palestinians, punishment is not enough. Prison must also be never-ending revenge that extends what Israel tries to do outside its walls as well: to break up the collective, to weaken the individual, to deter others from resistance to the foreign regime.

The hunger strike is, in effect, a protest against these goals. Not all of the Palestinian prisoners have joined it. In prison, as outside of it, Palestinian political and social cohesion has declined, and many of the inmates lack the cultural and social awareness of their predecessors. Nevertheless, the hunger strike underlines the fundamentally political nature of the collective of Palestinians incarcerated in Israel.

Amira Hass is the Haaretz correspondent for the Occupied Territories.
This article was first published at the Haaretz
Reinhard Gelhen

Ishpeming, MI

#281413 Jul 11, 2012
arbitrageur wrote:
Despite Bain Attacks, Obama Still Struggling
http://decoded.nationaljournal.com/2012/07/de...
not for long! Video) LIBOR Banking Scandal: Crime of the Century - Mystic Politics
By Robert Scheer - Forget Bernie Madoff and Enron's Ken Lay—they were mere
... Caught as the proverbial deer in the headlights, Barclays Chairman Robert E.
Diamond Jr..... Xenu and Kolob – Where Mormonism meets Scientology ...
http://mysticpolitics.com/video-libor-banking ...- 53k -
Robert Diamond, who today stepped down as chief executive of Barclays Plc, will no longer co-host a London campaign fundraiser this month for presumptive U.S. Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, campaign spokeswoman Andrea Saul confirmed.
Diamond, 60, will step down as CEO immediately, the London-based bank said in a statement today, a day before he faces questions by British lawmakers. Diamond became CEO of Barclays on Jan. 1, 2011 after joining the bank in 1996.
Romney, who has had great success in fundraising among Wall Street bankers, plans a fundraiser during his trip to London for the Summer Olympics starting there on July 27. He also plans a meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In climate bid, Obama stares down melting Alask... 1 min woodtick57 156
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min HILLARY 2016 194,321
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min THE DEVIL 1,278,910
News Could Planned Parenthood funding fight sink the... 3 min Infanticidal Pro... 10
News Trump: Bush should speak English in the US 3 min YouDidntBuildThat 76
News Trump: 'I have to do right thing' 4 min Red 304
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 5 min Mr_SKY 12,971
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min Sheik Yurbuti 341,573
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 1 hr Terra Firma 257
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 1 hr Dale 70
More from around the web