Schumer asks Bloomberg to halt anti-g...

Schumer asks Bloomberg to halt anti-gun-check attack

There are 27 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jun 14, 2013, titled Schumer asks Bloomberg to halt anti-gun-check attack. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

' height='423' itemprop='associatedMedia' alt='WASHINGTON - JUNE 24: Sen. Charles Schumer listens to New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg speak during a news conference about health care legislation for 9/11 victims on Capitol Hill June 24, 2009 in Washington, DC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#1 Jun 14, 2013
oy veh

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#2 Jun 14, 2013
How dare they.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 14, 2013
tea-baggage wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sure whereas all you idiot redneck white trash sh!tkickers just love them !!
I may be an idiot redneck, but I do like people, whatever color they may be. I took my friend "of color" out target shooting, the first time in his life he had handled a firearm. He was in awe of the reality of it versus what he had been told all his life, he had fun and learned safe handling and marksmanship. We have another close friend, who is not white, that we affectionately call Uncle, and he enjoys the venison that we bring in, and he always has a great joke handy while we wash down the BBQ with a cold beer. I work with all different kinds of folks, and the more we get to know each other, the more we realize we share many things in common, and our differences are not so important. How terrible! I never knew what a racist I was until such enlightened people like you told me!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#10 Jun 14, 2013
Lifer wrote:
<quoted text>The Dems really hate black people. FACT!
Your self loathing is barely palpable.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#11 Jun 14, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Most idiot redneck white trash sh!tkickers are democreeps. They voted OJama in.
You should share you silly little theory with some rednecks.
They'd shoot you dead on the spot, Eighthboy.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#12 Jun 14, 2013
One new world order man to another. Arguing with each other as they are enriched using neighbor against neighbor in a slow descent to hell.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#13 Jun 14, 2013
serfs up wrote:
One new world order man to another. Arguing with each other as they are enriched using neighbor against neighbor in a slow descent to hell.
Pshaw! It got Mittens nominated.
Gravediggers

West Palm Beach, FL

#14 Jun 14, 2013
Schumer is asking for moderation, what a joke.

The guy must be lobbying for a higher office in the future.
Ugh

Hurricane, WV

#15 Jun 14, 2013
Ugh
Responsibility

San Francisco, CA

#16 Jun 14, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>
Continuing to demean the millions of voters in the last presidential election is ignorant, unamerikkkkkkkan, unpatriotic and puerile especially as it did not seem to work too well for Romney, dontchabetchathinky?
Robert

Douglasville, GA

#17 Jun 14, 2013
I the way this seems to be backfiring on the anti gun crowd.
Teflon Obama

Rochester, MN

#21 Jun 14, 2013
Schumer & Bloomberg two of the biggest idiots in Politics's
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#23 Jun 15, 2013
Teflon Obama wrote:
Schumer & Bloomberg two of the biggest idiots in Politics's
They are not idiots. They have an agenda. One not of America and what most of us were taught even with our flaws. These men are evil. They are children of the elitists who have been around for since history began. We never learn.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#24 Jun 15, 2013
Looks like the paranoids and the NWO idiots have migrated to this thread. Tinfoil freaks.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#25 Jun 15, 2013
Looks like the sickly parasites have shown up to spew their dead end disease on this thread. Future concentration camp freaks. And by their own hands.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#26 Jun 15, 2013
serfs up wrote:
Looks like the sickly parasites have shown up to spew their dead end disease on this thread. Future concentration camp freaks. And by their own hands.
Glad I could supply you with a post that you just copy and change a couple of words to suit your paranoid schizophrenia, my dim little FOXbot.

Do you mouth breathing inbreds ever have an independent thought?
lmao
Silly question.

“This town is nuts...”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#27 Jun 15, 2013
We should all be thankful that our Constitution prevents people like Bloomberg from deciding that Americans don't have the right own guns or buy more than 16 ounces of soda at a time.
alicia banks

Little Rock, AR

#28 Jun 15, 2013
hobama is the new hitler

cc his gunless fans/martial law/fema camps/dhs ammo/ndaa/wwiii/africom etc!

shame on the sheeple!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/773183566/hobama...

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/733047926/hobama...

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#29 Jun 17, 2013
alicia banks wrote:
hobama is the new hitler
cc his gunless fans/martial law/fema camps/dhs ammo/ndaa/wwiii/africom etc!
shame on the sheeple!
http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/773183566/hobama...
http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/733047926/hobama...
Your a fruit loop.
Go on a thread with the
other tin foil hat
conspiracy theorists.
All you're going to
get on this thread is
laughed at.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#30 Jun 17, 2013
Banned wrote:
We should all be thankful that our Constitution prevents people like Bloomberg from deciding that Americans don't have the right own guns or buy more than 16 ounces of soda at a time.
How sad that Banned here, as well as the less educated segment of our country, has sooooooooooo much time on their hands that they can sit around and think about sugary, brown, acidic drinks and then cowering behind their guns that they know NO ONE is going to take away from them.

Y'all really should re-enroll in school or get a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CNN poll: Clinton, Bush lead their parties 3 min Synque 19
News Polygamous Montana trio applies for wedding lic... 4 min Fa-Foxy 21
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,250,634
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Dr Guru 191,999
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min - Lady Liberty - 332,490
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min HILLARY 2016 186,100
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min OzRitz 53,925
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 18 min RayOne 2,032
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr red and right 168,613
More from around the web