What Benghazi means

What Benghazi means

There are 126 comments on the New York Daily News story from May 12, 2013, titled What Benghazi means. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Warren: Hillary Clinton was pissed. A Republican senator was accusing her of misleading the world about a raid on a diplomatic compound in Libya that killed four Americans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#64 May 12, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2008 American Embassy attack in Yemen in Sana'a, Yemen on September 17, 2008 resulted in 19 deaths and 16 injuries. Six attackers, six Yemeni police, and seven civilians were killed. This attack was the second occurring in the same year, after a mortar attack earlier in 2008 on March 18 missed the embassy and instead hit a nearby girls' school. Though no Americans working at the embassy were injured or harmed during the attack, Susan el-Baneh, a newly married woman from New York, was killed along with her Yemeni husband while waiting outside to fill out paperwork.
No American deaths because there WAS adequate security, screwball. Research you posts before prooving to the world you're an idiot.
hahahahahahaha
Nice job, you just owned the living daylights out that moonbat.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#65 May 12, 2013
Lifer wrote:
Thought for the day. Liberals hate life especially the unborn. Liberals state that abortion prevents over populating and global warming. If the libs would do a mass suicide just think how much better the Earth would be. let us real Americans cheer these Marxist filth on.
Wonder if they'd make good fertilizer-since their full of sht!!

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#66 May 13, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear sometimes running to the hills means checking behind those hills to find facts:
Baucus told POLITICO that he “probably misspoke.”
“That was interpreted as meaning I thought the bill was a train wreck. It’s not a train wreck. I was not referring to the bill. I was referring to if we don’t implement this thing correctly, then it’s going to be a train wreck.”
Dear, wonder what repercussions Baucus has had since he sunk the universal background checks? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
oh my the old misspoke ploy. He said it sweetie. He has said it multiple times that its a train wreck.

Paris

#67 May 13, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO HUMOR in 4 Americans being murdered.
Obama released the IRS stories to try and get Benghazi off the front burner.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#68 May 13, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers.(This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.)

flubs...no beefed-up security in Paki.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

“Alius bardus latin laudo”

Williston, ND

#70 May 13, 2013
Fire the GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
We care about the economy, our vets, jobs, our children....YOU have no clue what concerns the American people. YOU should have paid for the extra security at Benghazi if you are so worried about it. INSTEAD you refused to pay for it and whined about having to pay more taxes to pay for it.
We did pay for extra security at Benghazi.

It is called the Military. They could of responded but were told to stand down. The security we pay for at the embassies was told to stand down.

It really isn't that complicated and there isn't any secret that the state department acted stupidly.

Do you believe no one made any mistakes?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#71 May 13, 2013
Fire the GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
"Me want birth certificate!"
Lol....you nutters still don't get it. You continue to chase after things that the American people are not concerned about.
I never wanted to see his birth certificate. Do you bigots just make this stuff up as you go and lump everybody into one pile? Racist bigots are not what this country is about. Shame on you and the democrats. BENGHAZI
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#72 May 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama released the IRS stories to try and get Benghazi off the front burner.
Yes he is trying to get Benghazi off the front burner and IRS started this in 2010 and we are just finding out about this, ANOTHER COVERUP - and Obama is going campaigning again for his Obamacare. He is not for the American people - he is for HIMSELF.

Looks like WATERGATE to me.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#73 May 13, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is trying to get Benghazi off the front burner and IRS started this in 2010 and we are just finding out about this, ANOTHER COVERUP - and Obama is going campaigning again for his Obamacare. He is not for the American people - he is for HIMSELF.
Looks like WATERGATE to me.
please keep telling yourself that.(watergate x contra) x 10. I believe that is how fox try to put it. I sure how you birthers can keep this up till the next election. I am not for the dems myself but since ya'll decided to board the crazy train the last few years; i find myself impatiently waiting for the next election. The amount of whining that is going to go on is gonna be hilarious.
Deport Obama

United States

#74 May 13, 2013
If Obama were White he would be impeached. But instead of impeachment any one who dares to call for Obama's impeachment will be called a racist by the Liberals

Paris

#75 May 13, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
<quoted text>I never wanted to see his birth certificate. Do you bigots just make this stuff up as you go and lump everybody into one pile? Racist bigots are not what this country is about. Shame on you and the democrats. BENGHAZI
If liberals don't have a villan, they can never have a target to vent on. They are trying to fool the low information voter that they are trying to free them, when in actually they are putting them right back on the dependency of the platation.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#76 May 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
low information. low information. low information. Awk.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#77 May 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text> the dependency of the platation.
Oh such words of nonsense from jumbles - is the platation a way of designing a town!? LOLL

You guys hear the propaganda and do not know about what you are spewing. Funny to watch though.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#78 May 13, 2013
Why not get real wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe no one made any mistakes?
Dear mistakes were made - but a simple rational reasoned person would have to question whether this is a witch hunt, grandstanding, scare of Hillary running with no relevant opposition from the GOPs, partisan politics in action or whether folks should be screeching about who killed the Ambassador etc.
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#79 May 13, 2013
This was an organized plan to keep Americans from knowing Alqaeda did not die with the person they pretend was bin Laden. The President was running for President as the man who killed the Islamist Terrorists. He lied. Hillary lied, Rice lied. And the Democrats stood with the liars rather then face the fact they are much more corrupt then poor Nixon ever could have been.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#80 May 13, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
This was an organized plan to keep Americans from knowing Alqaeda did not die with the person they pretend was bin Laden. The President was running for President as the man who killed the Islamist Terrorists. He lied. Hillary lied, Rice lied. And the Democrats stood with the liars rather then face the fact they are much more corrupt then poor Nixon ever could have been.
Why would you think Al Qaeda died with Osma bin Laden? No one ever said that so if that is what you took out of that, then its your own fault. We are in a "war on terrorism" but "terrorism" isnt something you are going to completely wipe out...EVER. Kinda like the war on drugs is a never ending war.

But if that is what your delusions have told you then by all means try to connect the invisible dots to all the conspiracy theories you can as i believe you have already shown your logic is flawed.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#81 May 13, 2013
Joe has been granted a low stress weekend. His health will be reported as a news item.
The BenghaziDECEPTION grows&mutates.

Paris

#82 May 13, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh such words of nonsense from jumbles - is the platation a way of designing a town!? LOLL
You guys hear the propaganda and do not know about what you are spewing. Funny to watch though.
The plantations is in ruins. Look at Detroit. The mo fon city.
Your Ex

United States

#83 May 13, 2013
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
bringing idiocy to heights never before thought possible...
who feeds you?
(and how do we get them to stop?)
Please explain why you're using Bush for an avatar.
It confuses my tiny brain....

Paris

#84 May 13, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear mistakes were made - but a simple rational reasoned person would have to question whether this is a witch hunt, grandstanding, scare of Hillary running with no relevant opposition from the GOPs, partisan politics in action or whether folks should be screeching about who killed the Ambassador etc.
Obama: The Campaign That Never End. Still Flying In Circles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,275,482
News Clinton relishes role as champion of women 3 min LOL 17
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 7 min Silent Echo 12,587
News The funeral has taken place of a former IRA com... 7 min PolakPotrafi 23
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min litesong 54,505
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Krypteia 173,495
News Trump, Carson in close fight in Iowa poll 10 min Swedenforever 6
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 193,643
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 55 min taletha 340,821
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 196,974
More from around the web