Tammy Baldwin Introduces Bipartisan Gay Rights Bill to Congress

There are 9 comments on the EDGE story from Sep 19, 2013, titled Tammy Baldwin Introduces Bipartisan Gay Rights Bill to Congress. In it, EDGE reports that:

Senators Tammy Baldwin and Susan Collins introduced bipartisan legislation on Thursday to extend employee benefit programs to cover the same-sex domestic partners of federal employees to the same extent as those benefits cover legally married spouses of federal employees.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 19, 2013
Nice layup of a bargaining chip in the BUDGET battle.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#2 Sep 19, 2013
snyper wrote:
Nice layup of a bargaining chip in the BUDGET battle.
The federal government's size, scope, and cost should be cut by at least 90%.

At least 90% of what the federal government does now is unconstitutional.

IMPEACH THIS BUM ! THROW STUMBLEBUM JOE IN THERE ! NEXT !
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Sep 19, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
The federal government's size, scope, and cost should be cut by at least 90%.
At least 90% of what the federal government does now is unconstitutional.
IMPEACH THIS BUM ! THROW STUMBLEBUM JOE IN THERE ! NEXT !
If it wasn't for the 90% working in government; they would be unemployed

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#4 Sep 19, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
If it wasn't for the 90% working in government; they would be unemployed
They could be doing something productive instead.

Where are all those millions of "shovel-ready" jobs that The Obamaniac PROMISED with his 897 BILLION DOLLAR "STIMULOUS PLAN" ???

I see bridges falling down, roads falling apart, and people sitting on benches waiting for a bus that never comes, with nary a person with a shovel in hand digging ditches. WHA' HAPPENED ?!

“ TRUTH : NOT EXPEDIENCE”

Since: Nov 07

town near Jax, Fl

#5 Sep 19, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
The federal government's size, scope, and cost should be cut by at least 90%.
At least 90% of what the federal government does now is unconstitutional.
IMPEACH THIS BUM ! THROW STUMBLEBUM JOE IN THERE ! NEXT !
You're too much!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#6 Sep 19, 2013
Catholic created gay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too much!
No. Because I am ALWAYS Fair. And Balanced.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#7 Sep 20, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
They could be doing something productive instead.
Where are all those millions of "shovel-ready" jobs that The Obamaniac PROMISED with his 897 BILLION DOLLAR "STIMULOUS PLAN" ???
I see bridges falling down, roads falling apart, and people sitting on benches waiting for a bus that never comes, with nary a person with a shovel in hand digging ditches. WHA' HAPPENED ?!
They're digging in Queen Michelle's White House Garden
.
You don't think organic veggies plant themselves; do you?

“ TRUTH : NOT EXPEDIENCE”

Since: Nov 07

town near Jax, Fl

#8 Sep 21, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Because I am ALWAYS Fair. And Balanced.
Like Fox news? lol.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#9 Sep 21, 2013
Catholic created gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Fox news? lol.
Yup !

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Questions raised on military gear used by police 6 min goonsquad 11
News Meet the Candidate: Carly Fiorina 6 min Chicagoan by Birth 568
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nuculur option 1,232,844
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 189,876
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min MADRONE 163,861
News Cleveland protests erupt after officer found no... 9 min xxxrayted 64
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min IND 182,393
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 15 min goonsquad 2,228
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 15 min Sharrp Shooter 328,394
More from around the web