Parties gird for possible Hagel fight

Jan 6, 2013 Full story: USA Today 76

Amid reports that President Obama is prepared to put Hagel in the Pentagon, supporters and critics have been busy lining up for and against him.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Obama and the other ACORN Heads want Israel destroyed.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Chuck Hagel wrote:
this is an outrage !!
obama hussein already got the gay and the Jew vote.... we can do whatever we want now!
even get a boob like me confirmed
Your post are still crapola no matter how many names you use.

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#4 Jan 6, 2013
He has always been a Democrat. All he knows is how to wear an empty suit.

“Dow hit 18,000 first time ever”

Since: Jun 07

Obama economics at work.

#5 Jan 6, 2013
If President Obama wants him in his Administration then I say he is the right choice. President Obama has hit nothing but homeruns with the members of his Cabinet and ‘We the People‘ re-elected Obama in a landslide with a mandate because he and his people deserved 4 more years.
Impeach for Benghazi

Drexel Hill, PA

#8 Jan 6, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
If President Obama wants him in his Administration then I say he is the right choice. President Obama has hit nothing but homeruns with the members of his Cabinet and ‘We the People‘ re-elected Obama in a landslide with a mandate because he and his people deserved 4 more years.
Pesident ACORN is a loser. Benghazi. Van Jones. Jesse Jackson. Susan Rice and all the other ACORN Heads are a disgrace to this country.

Paris

#10 Jan 6, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
PRESIDENT FOR LIFE: Dem Rep introduces bill to repeal two-term limit... Laws are for coservatives.........not us. Vive le Revolution.
Seig Heil Obama.

Obama appoints French economist to 'help shape US global development policy'... Obama outsources more jobs.

Study reveals rocketing sense of entitlement on U.S. campuses... of course, they are too stupid to handle life on their own. They don't want to earn a position in life, they want it handed to them. Hint: Look at Cuba and Russia first kiddies.

Paris

#11 Jan 6, 2013
Chuck Hagel wrote:
<quoted text>
OK mr 84,000 posts...it may be time for you to get a girlfriend
wouldn't you say??
Oh my, crapola seeks street creds by changing to his 44th name.

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#12 Jan 6, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Tim Geithner....tax cheat
Bill Richardson....pay to play scheme
Kathleen Sebelius, yet to be confirmed, has also recently had to disclose that she initially under reported donations from Dr. George Tiller, a Kansas abortion doctor
Brooks, most recently an L.A. Times columnists and Georgetown University professor, is known for not only her virulent anti Bush perspectives, but her equally virulent anti Israel stance and her connection to George Soros.
Tax cheats, liars, kickbacks, seats sold, use of unconstitutional and mostly unaccountable “czars”— many of whom were lawlessly put in charge of major government policies and programs. There are now 45 such figures in Washington, and more than a few have been linked to “scandals, thefts and kickbacks, flagrant and offensive statements, conflicts of interest, and radical leftist political ideologies and policies,” according to Judicial Watch, which has been monitoring “czar” developments for years. Obama’s “Green Jobs Czar” Van Jones was even a self-styled communist.

Harry Ried made the cut thanks to a variety of corrupt influence-peddling scandals — often benefiting his sons — exposed by reporters in Nevada. However, as multiple sources attest, the latest schemes are hardly the first time Reid has been embroiled in corruption scandals.

Sorry bozo,, nobama has hit nothing but foul tips and consistent strike outs.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#13 Jan 6, 2013
The ONLY reason the GOPasaurs oppose Hagel is because President Obama is going to nominate him. Since they got him to back down with Susan Rice, they think they can dictate all his cabinet appointments now.

Filibuster his nomination if you have the balls to do it.

Athens, TX

#14 Jan 6, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
The ONLY reason the GOPasaurs oppose Hagel is because President Obama is going to nominate him. Since they got him to back down with Susan Rice, they think they can dictate all his cabinet appointments now.
Hagel is anti-gay and it's a shock you support him! Nobama has nominated this loudmouth in a vain attempt to say "I'm reaching across the ilse!" BS

Chuck Hagel is despised on both sides of the political sectrum....

Tawas City, Michigan

#17 Jan 6, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hagel is anti-gay and it's a shock you support him! Nobama has nominated this loudmouth in a vain attempt to say "I'm reaching across the ilse!" BS
Chuck Hagel is despised on both sides of the political sectrum....
Unlike you bither nutjobs, I'm able to understand that Hagel will work for the President, not the other way around. Hagel can be as anti-gay as he wants, as long as he follows the President's orders.

Athens, TX

#18 Jan 6, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
He'll probably be nomintated but you can't see your own irony.......You have bragged on these forums about being gay.....and he's very anti-gay..

BUT...since your messiah nominated him..I guess your OK with that.

Tawas City, Michigan

#19 Jan 6, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Hagel Is a RINO. He should do like Arlen did and change his voter registration because he's nothing but a F'n drone who has a lip lock on the BO's dong like you do.
So what? If the President wants him to run the Defense Dept, that's his perogative.

Let the GOPasaurs filibuster his nomination if they have the balls.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#20 Jan 6, 2013
"It's only this big"
Hagel on Obama.
Look at the picture.
Benghazi.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21 Jan 6, 2013
Impeach for Benghazi wrote:
<quoted text>Pesident ACORN is a loser. Benghazi. Van Jones. Jesse Jackson. Susan Rice and all the other ACORN Heads are a disgrace to this country.
Oh, is Ninthman on a lunch break?

Location hidden

#22 Jan 6, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Swallow boy, swallow.
Great argument as usual, plant life.

Location hidden

#23 Jan 6, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
"It's only this big"
Hagel on Obama.
Look at the picture.
Benghazi.
Big enough to stuff your stupid mouth. Give it a try, Bendummy.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#24 Jan 6, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Big enough to stuff your stupid mouth. Give it a try, Bendummy.
Obama is WAY too ghetto rich with my money. And he was never even poor! It's like ACORN in Benghazi.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#25 Jan 6, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Big enough to stuff your stupid mouth. Give it a try, Bendummy.
Another homophobic ACORN child speaks. Democrats are the biggest hypocrites. I swear. It's like Susan Rice over and over again. Benghazi.
Don Joe

Maple Grove, MN

#26 Jan 6, 2013
How could Obama even think of appointing such a whacked out republican like Hagel to anything other than prison? He was only elected to the senate because he owned the ballot boxes. Hagel is nothing but a crook. How about an investigation instead of an appointment?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush, First Lady Lay Wreaths At Ground Zero (Sep '06) 2 min swedenforever 64
Sarah Palin and her onetime fans on the right: ... 2 min Le Duped 49
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 3 min Le Jimbo 868
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min JM_Brazil 142,729
Federal Judge Won't Delay Nebraska Gay Marriage... 4 min Gays Run the World 5
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,173,851
U.S. funding impasse blocks Secret Service hire... 9 min Responsibility 4
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Coffee Party 305,248
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Le Duped 168,458
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 7 hr Son of Man 11,325
More from around the web