Senate candidate U.S. Rep. Gingrey te...

Senate candidate U.S. Rep. Gingrey tells Rotary Club the House won't take up Senate immigration bill

There are 4 comments on the Rome News story from Aug 16, 2013, titled Senate candidate U.S. Rep. Gingrey tells Rotary Club the House won't take up Senate immigration bill. In it, Rome News reports that:

Don't look for any kind of comprehensive immigration reform legislation to come out of the 113th Congress in Washington, The Marietta Republican, who represented Floyd County until this year, said there's no way he could support legislation that includes anything resembling amnesty for illegal immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rome News.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Aug 16, 2013
an open amnesty would destroy the usa.
Brenda besson

United States

#2 Aug 16, 2013
Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol and he doesnt like obamacare either,dont look for anything to come out of the house lol lol lol oh and ha ha ha ha,and no obama will not pass amnesty by executive order and no hillary will not be president adios assholes.
Brenda besson

United States

#4 Aug 17, 2013
mexican pride lll wrote:
<quoted text> wow, you need your meds. You must be rocking the $hit out of your trailer!!! Pinche psycho!
adios loca,see you at the next amnesty bullshit,in 3 to 5 years lol.still illegal just like i said you would be,oh and I live in a house,dont do drugs,i live the american dream.envy envy envy.is all you mexicans ever feel.ny numbers will be laughing no pathway,no amnesty,no la raza demands being met anytime soon,no obama e.o.
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#6 Aug 17, 2013
mexican pride lll wrote:
<quoted text> lol, I can just visualise you pissed off with you're hair looking like rats nest. Lol... your digging your own grave pendeja!!
keep dreaming pendejo,better revive your papi if you want papeles,lmao.I am the delusional mojado slayer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Shooting survivors to meet at White... 48 min ardith 8
News 'Get on the Right Side': Shooting Survivors Dec... 54 min ardith 169
Drake says T-Minus is one of his favorite Produ... 1 hr GoldEyez3X_Angelic 154
News Nancy Pelosi warns of tax cut effects during Ph... 1 hr Solarman 1
News Russian troll farm even made a fake Obama-Clint... 1 hr Poon Tang Bill 1
50 Cent featuring Pnb Rock "Crazy"................ 1 hr GoldEyez3X_Angelic 19
News Groups want details on Trump's approval of Keys... 2 hr ardith 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr LOL 1,705,993
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 hr MKULTRA 59,649
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 330,420
News FBI in public fight with Trump over releasing R... 4 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1,542
More from around the web