Rep. Allen West attacks opponent for ...

Rep. Allen West attacks opponent for bar fight, arrest

There are 306 comments on the Washington Times story from Sep 28, 2012, titled Rep. Allen West attacks opponent for bar fight, arrest. In it, Washington Times reports that:

Rep. Allen West, Florida Republican, locked in a tight re-election battle to keep his seat, has launched a new TV ad attacking his Democratic opponent for a 2003 bar fight that lead to his arrest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#294 Oct 5, 2012
Mr Big bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>That dumb Frenchy birthernut racist Le Dumbo is too much of a coward to come out of his trailer park hole to co-exist with us Blacks.
Come on cupcake, you got a car don't you.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#295 Oct 5, 2012
Fact Check: Obama says Romney opposed ending tax break – only he didn’t . What Obama caught in another lie……..say it ain’t so.

Questioner at Ryan rally 'outraged' that Obama camp used exchange as 'political tool'

A woman who pressed Republican running mate Paul Ryan for details on his and Mitt Romney's tax plan says she's "outraged" that the Obama campaign tried to spin her inquiry for political purposes

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#296 Oct 5, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
Fact Check: Obama says Romney opposed ending tax break – only he didn’t . What Obama caught in another lie……..say it ain’t so.
Let's go to Fact Check:

http://factcheck.org/2012/10/romneys-clean-en...

Mitt Romney made numerous bogus claims in the Oct. 3 debate about the $90 billion in grants, guaranteed loans and tax breaks for energy projects in the stimulus bill:


Romney falsely claimed “about half” of the clean-energy companies that received U.S.-backed loans “have gone out of business.” But 26 companies received loan guarantees under a loan program cited by Romney, and three of those have filed for bankruptcy. The three firms were approved for about 6 percent of the loan guarantees.

Romney incorrectly claimed the “$90 billion in breaks to the green energy world” was provided “in one year.” It was two.

He stated at one point that Obama put $90 billion “into solar and wind.” But only $21 billion went for renewable energy projects,“such as the installation of wind turbines and solar panels,” according to a White House document cited by the Romney campaign. The spending also included $18 billion for transit projects and $10 billion to upgrade the nation’s electrical grid.

He falsely claimed the $90 billion was equal to “about 50 years’ worth of what oil and gas receives” in tax breaks, which he estimated at $2.8 billion. By his own figures, it would have been 32 years’ worth. But it’s even less than that. The administration estimates that eliminating oil and gas tax preferences would raise about $3.9 billion a year (23 years’ worth). The industry itself says the administration would increase its taxes by $8.5 billion a year (10.5 years’ worth).

He falsely claimed Obama “put $90 billion into green jobs … that would have hired 2 million teachers.” But that $90 billion included loan guarantees, not just grant money, and the government can’t hire teachers with loan guarantees.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#297 Oct 5, 2012
Mr Big bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' Le Pissface. Read my post again you stupid klan monkey. First you are talking about the more credible RepubliCAN Party of yesteryear and now your monkey azz is speaking about Iraq. Tell you what klan monkey, since you hate minoriteis so much, why don't you and your fellow racists take your impotent dumbazzes to Iraq and fight THOSE that do not look like you there. Matter of fact, if you shoot the enemy there in the back, you won't have to stand trial in this country. You may even get a medal from the Black president with the middle name HUSSEIN. I just know you racist p.o.s. will love that.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Did you see this video of the lying sack of chit cheating during the debate? There were to be no notes, teleprompters, nada. Take a look at the slimy creep, sneaking his notes onto the podium:

&fe ature=share

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#298 Oct 5, 2012
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see this video of the lying sack of chit cheating during the debate? There were to be no notes, teleprompters, nada. Take a look at the slimy creep, sneaking his notes onto the podium:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GQZ5_qdHLV8XX&feature=sha re
hahahaahah MORE DESPERATION.......THAT WAS A HANKY YOU IDIOT.....hahahahaha loons are so desperate. Tell ya what go to Walmart get 8 cans of fix a flat and pump up your empty suit.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#299 Oct 5, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's go to Fact Check:
http://factcheck.org/2012/10/romneys-clean-en...
Mitt Romney made numerous bogus claims in the Oct. 3 debate about the $90 billion in grants, guaranteed loans and tax breaks for energy projects in the stimulus bill:
Romney falsely claimed “about half” of the clean-energy companies that received U.S.-backed loans “have gone out of business.” But 26 companies received loan guarantees under a loan program cited by Romney, and three of those have filed for bankruptcy. The three firms were approved for about 6 percent of the loan guarantees.
Romney incorrectly claimed the “$90 billion in breaks to the green energy world” was provided “in one year.” It was two.
He stated at one point that Obama put $90 billion “into solar and wind.” But only $21 billion went for renewable energy projects,“such as the installation of wind turbines and solar panels,” according to a White House document cited by the Romney campaign. The spending also included $18 billion for transit projects and $10 billion to upgrade the nation’s electrical grid.
He falsely claimed the $90 billion was equal to “about 50 years’ worth of what oil and gas receives” in tax breaks, which he estimated at $2.8 billion. By his own figures, it would have been 32 years’ worth. But it’s even less than that. The administration estimates that eliminating oil and gas tax preferences would raise about $3.9 billion a year (23 years’ worth). The industry itself says the administration would increase its taxes by $8.5 billion a year (10.5 years’ worth).
He falsely claimed Obama “put $90 billion into green jobs … that would have hired 2 million teachers.” But that $90 billion included loan guarantees, not just grant money, and the government can’t hire teachers with loan guarantees.
Romney Won.........Obama caved like beginner.......hate to see him in front of a jury......the defendent would get hung.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#300 Oct 5, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaahah MORE DESPERATION.......THAT WAS A HANKY YOU IDIOT.....hahahahaha loons are so desperate. Tell ya what go to Walmart get 8 cans of fix a flat and pump up your empty suit.
That was no damn hanky, you lying sack of chit! When would someone put a hanky on a podium? He's that nasty? You're the one who's desperate! LIAR!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#301 Oct 5, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Romney Won.........Obama caved like beginner.......hate to see him in front of a jury......the defendent would get hung.
ROMNEY CHEATED, THAT WAS NO HANKY, IT WAS PAPER AS IN NOTES! YOU FILTHY LIAR!

&fe ature=share
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#302 Oct 5, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Come on cupcake, you got a car don't you.
Yo' my Frenchy Le Pissface, I have all the necessities to get to your trailer park reservation. I also have all the necessities, if needed, to deal with your monkey azz when I get there. Only problem is, I do not know which trailer park hole you are hiding in. But, like your boy lying Romney, you will not get into those specifics. No need to take you seriously just like America will not take lying Romney seriously ya' stupid COONservative yard monkey. By the way here is my address just in case your scared monkey wishes to send COONservative Teabigot coward Chuck Norris to trespass on my property:

666 Elm Street
Irmo, SC 29063

Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#303 Oct 5, 2012
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see this video of the lying sack of chit cheating during the debate? There were to be no notes, teleprompters, nada. Take a look at the slimy creep, sneaking his notes onto the podium:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GQZ5_qdHLV8XX&feature=sha re
Thanks for the 411. I am not shocked about the level those Conservative whacko will do to TRY to win. Case in point:

In Florida after the Republiklans have been whining for years about voter fraud, and it was the Republiklans comitting the fraud.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#304 Oct 5, 2012
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the 411. I am not shocked about the level those Conservative whacko will do to TRY to win. Case in point:
In Florida after the Republiklans have been whining for years about voter fraud, and it was the Republiklans comitting the fraud.
You're welcome! Please spread it around and don't allow this lying sack of cheating chit to get away with it. Rub their filthy noses in it! LOL!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#305 Oct 5, 2012
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome! Please spread it around and don't allow this lying sack of cheating chit to get away with it. Rub their filthy noses in it! LOL!
There are going to be changes in the next debate:
1- Romney will be preoccupied with last month's low unemployment rate courtesy of the Obama Administration. So Romney cannot use that "Unemployment Over 8%" card during the debate. If he speaks negative about it, America will boo him.
2- Even as I post, the evidence for the President Obama to bury Romney is mounting.
3- Candy Crowley, who has more backbone than Jim Lehrer will push Romney for more specifics of the lies he WILL be telling.
4- Romney will also be distracted at the fact that his fellow liar Ryan getting spanked by Joe "Frankly "I Don't Give A ...." Biden in their debate.
After that experience, I predict Romney will call in sick to avoid a third debate in order to go to a fundraiser.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#306 Oct 5, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Romney Won..
If only it meant something.

The rest of the USA, ScrotumSniffer: goes with votes.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#307 Oct 5, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
.the defendent would get hung.
Hanged, ScrotumSniffer. Should have stayed for the GED.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#308 Oct 5, 2012
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>There are going to be changes in the next debate:
1- Romney will be preoccupied with last month's low unemployment rate courtesy of the Obama Administration. So Romney cannot use that "Unemployment Over 8%" card during the debate. If he speaks negative about it, America will boo him.
2- Even as I post, the evidence for the President Obama to bury Romney is mounting.
3- Candy Crowley, who has more backbone than Jim Lehrer will push Romney for more specifics of the lies he WILL be telling.
4- Romney will also be distracted at the fact that his fellow liar Ryan getting spanked by Joe "Frankly "I Don't Give A ...." Biden in their debate.
After that experience, I predict Romney will call in sick to avoid a third debate in order to go to a fundraiser.
I agree! Also, no matter if he chooses to cheat and lie again, he'll lose. It's really a disgusting thing to witness someone running for president sinking so low to do something like what he did.

smh....

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#309 Oct 6, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Come on over and we'll discuss it, or meet where ever you feel safe.
Sure Dumbo. I always go to those hidden locations.
Outta Luck

Ames, IA

#311 Oct 6, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
It's OK Allen, the Florida GOP will just hustle up a few hundred imaginative voter registrations and you'll be in like Flint.
Funny you say that.
FL has just launched and investigation of a private Company hired by the GOP to register voters.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/actionlo...

And it's "in like Flynn"

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#312 Oct 6, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Romney Won.........Obama caved like beginner.......hate to see him in front of a jury......the defendent would get hung.
"Close up of Mitt Romney cheating during the debate on October 3rd 2012.
"No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or other tangible things may be brought into the debate by any candidate."

ROMNEY CHEATED!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#313 Oct 6, 2012
&fe ature=share

Close up of Mitt Romney cheating during the debate on October 3rd 2012.
"No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or other tangible things may be brought into the debate by any candidate."

ROMNEY CHEATED!

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#314 Oct 6, 2012
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>That was no damn hanky, you lying sack of chit! When would someone put a hanky on a podium? He's that nasty? You're the one who's desperate! LIAR!
Caught in another lie, it's typical to try bluster as a defense. Give it up pookie.....go make a free phone call.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woe is Bill 3 min Laviet 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Buster Steinbeizer 213,128
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min winter soldier 222,802
News Ted Cruz Takes On Caitlyn Jenner Over Transgend... 5 min Ben Dover Ted 1
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 5 min Rose_NoHo 2,209
News Why Black People Answer When Farrakhan Calls (Oct '15) 6 min Merit 95
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min mud flapper 381,334
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 8 min Trumping On 337
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 27 min rebel soldier 518
More from around the web