Pilot reports spotting 'drone' over B...

Pilot reports spotting 'drone' over Brooklyn

There are 10 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Mar 5, 2013, titled Pilot reports spotting 'drone' over Brooklyn. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

Was there a drone flying over Brooklyn Monday afternoon? The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating a report from a pilot of an Alitalia passenger jet who says he saw an unmanned aircraft while landing at John F. Kennedy Airport in New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Unpatriotic right wingers beware, LOL...

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Unpatriotic right wingers beware, LOL...
it was a goose drone.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#3 Mar 5, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Unpatriotic right wingers beware, LOL...
So I assume you are ok with it now, but, if a Republican was in power you would scream like a little bitch seeing a monster.

You idiots that play the D and R game astonish me. How violating Habeaus Corpus by one political party is OK, as long as the other political party does not have the same power.

Well news flash there dipshit, Obama expanded all of Bush's policies that violate our rights.

But, you are too ignorant to see that.

Keep carrying your DNC flag and when the next person comes to power and uses and expands the policies even further, I will wait to see you bitch and cry.
Mike

Polk City, FL

#4 Mar 5, 2013
The reports of a drone citing are as factual as the Military career of Topix's very own incredibly fraudulent, basket case, "marine corp pat"
INCOMPETENT LEADERSHIP = Barack Hussein Obama
Makes sense

Evansville, IN

#5 Mar 5, 2013
We've got unmanned cars. Why not unmanned planes? What's the big deal? Must be a union thing!

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#6 Mar 5, 2013
That was no drone. It was Bloomberg's ego.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
So I assume you are ok with it now,
Yes, because President Obama killed many terrorist with Drones… because he single-handedly found and killed Osama bin Laden… and because there hasn’t been a single terrorist attack on American soil on his watch.

Can you say the same about the last (republican) president who occupied the White House?

“MarineCorpPat is a Fake Marine”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Oh patty you know Obama didn't capture or prevent any terrorist attacks...come on pat the pansy mom jean wearing kenyan douche bag in the white house can call it work place violence but Ft Hood for one, was an attack, so clearly an attack that a dead ray Charles could have seen it.

Believe what you want you clueless Obama drone, fake marine azz hat. Obama is as much a president as you are a marine

“MarineCorpPat is a Fake Marine”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#10 Mar 5, 2013
HEY FAKE MARINE PATTY CAKE..... Here's another one of you weak azz posts and the loud SLAP you got from me.

Judged:553
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
LOL, the right has nothing, so they run with their delusional fairy tales… keep it up GOP,‘We the People are watching, and just waiting for the 2014 Elections… get ready to say “Hello” to Speaker Pelosi.

Sorry patty you wanna be marine . Talk about delusional ..

Our citizens died in Bengahzi all while our INCOMPETENT BOOB President went about his business. All this idiot cared about was how he was going to keep this AL QUEDIA TERRORIST ATTACK under wraps until after the elections. Why??? Because he has pulled the wool over his clueless followers like Fake Marine Pat who really do believe that this light weight, mom jeans wearing pansy actually jumped on a plane and took out Bin Laden himself.

The Obama administration then made up the story that a YOU TUBE video about the gutter religion of Islam and kept up the scam for weeks until the real facts slowy started to come out.

Lets not forget the wonderful performance from the lying C unt Hillary and her now famous "what difference does it make.. They're ' dead ". Comment. What a disgrace !!

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#11 Mar 6, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
because he single-handedly found and killed Osama bin Laden…
Yeah..........He went to Pakistan and boarded that helo, got his gun, put Osama in his sights, pulled the trigger, and that cat rocked it. Sure he did.

Delusional much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top StoryTrump tells young immigrants in US ill... 2 min Dee Dee Dee 80
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min flack 1,522,464
All coal plants should exhaust into the ventala... 7 min Useless old man 2
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Injudgement 265,279
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 10 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 191
News Racism motivated Trump voters more than authori... 13 min Frogface Kate 336
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 min Junket 313,982
News Attorney General doesn't realize Hawaii is a state 1 hr spud 337
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr replaytime 221,259
News White House refuses to hand over documents to F... 3 hr Ms Sassy 56
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Spencer 240,352
More from around the web