Dreamliner Fleets Grounded in Japan i...

Dreamliner Fleets Grounded in Japan in Further Setback

There are 5 comments on the www.businessweek.com story from Jan 16, 2013, titled Dreamliner Fleets Grounded in Japan in Further Setback. In it, www.businessweek.com reports that:

All Nippon Airways Co. (9202) and Japan Airlines Co. (9201), the world’s largest users of Boeing (BA) Co. 787 jets, grounded their entire fleet of Dreamliners in the biggest blow yet to the troubled passenger jet’s image.

An All Nippon 787 made an emergency landing in Japan this morning after pilots got a battery-fault warning and smelled smoke, prompting the decision to ground the carrier’s entire fleet for the first time, said Ryosei Nomura, a spokesman for the Tokyo-based carrier. Japan Air followed suit, and the carriers will also cancel all Dreamliner operations tomorrow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.businessweek.com.

Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Final assembly is at the Boeing Everett Factory in Everett, Washington.
You know what THAT means, don't you.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Yetti with Impact-wrenches?
Bills SqPants

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
9boy! the ratio to beat A350 in SC. Boeing head1/2 moved to Chicago...Everest is mass production of 737,747I,777...EU wil buy the Eastcoast already!!;-000r U can think the Brit buyback the 13colonies..;-000
Bills SqPants

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yetti with Impact-wrenches?
so, NASA Hybrid is battery+gas?!! Hybrid Dream B787...A350 Hubris?!!dr. Pill_mr. U gettin better..;)

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Bills SqPants wrote:
<quoted text>
so, NASA Hybrid is battery+gas?!! Hybrid Dream B787...A350 Hubris?!!dr. Pill_mr. U gettin better..;)
I'd like one. Smoking battery!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California AG bans state travel to Texas, 3 oth... 5 min Wondering 31
News Only mass deportation can save America 26 min BuildTheWall 35
News Capitol police arrest protesters outside McConn... 30 min Truth hurts liberals 7
News Trump election-fraud official running for Kansa... 1 hr USA 23
News Watergate pales next to Trump scandals, ex-US i... 1 hr District10 606
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 1 hr District10 1,034
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 241,574
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,548,258
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Ms Sassy 6,878
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr but 274,623
More from around the web