NM governor asks feds to stop 1st US horse slaughterhouse since 2007 from opening near Roswell

Apr 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Brandon Sun

New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez said Friday she is asking federal officials not to allow a southeastern New Mexico company to open the nation's first slaughterhouse for horses since 2007.

Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Apr 15, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Bob Burns wrote:
<quoted text>That was a fellow who had a musical instrument he called a bazooka. But then I could have gotten that from the 'net
..Congradulations1....Yes you may learned of him via the net...however I remberer him!.

".Bob Burns (2 August 1890 2 February 1956) was an American musical comedian, who appeared on radio and in movies from 1930 to 1947. Burns played a novelty musical instrument of his own invention, which he called a "bazooka". During World War II, the US Army's handheld anti-tank rocket launcher was nickamed the "bazooka"

Yes The BAZOOKA,of which many thousands of them sent to Chiang Kai-Shek in the Great War Against Japan....A Cheap effective Tank buster!

Are you Chinese? or a distant relative of this "BOB BURNS"?

On a serous note,My nice and husband ,were in Chinia,some months ago.They Went to adopt a Lil Chinese girl...who now in a short time is Becoming an American kid!

They related to me that the Chinese People were Kind,caring and very helpful,Those on the Streets and the shops.

They were Given a Grand Tour by yer government...YES The BULLET TRAIN!..They were on it...Found the City where your Gongs are made fascinating...All In All A Pleasant,Informative Adventure.

We Know The Great Chinese People In America Are The Salt Of The Earth...Hard Working,Innovative,family oreiited...Great Americans,and Patriots when the time comes.

I seen China in ny short life time Suffer terribly,The Pre Japaneses China,The MAO china,The RED BOOK China,and now..Chinia today...a growing giant....But most all fear on the wrong track of HUMANITY!.....Once a natural ally and friend,now behind a RED CURTAIN.......Our two Nations story is not over...what will The Future bring...??.....Now go Play Yer BAZOOKA!
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

CHECK SIX wrote:
<quoted text>
..Congradulations1....Yes you may learned of him via the net...however I remberer him!.
".Bob Burns (2 August 1890 2 February 1956) was an American musical comedian, who appeared on radio and in movies from 1930 to 1947. Burns played a novelty musical instrument of his own invention, which he called a "bazooka". During World War II, the US Army's handheld anti-tank rocket launcher was nickamed the "bazooka"
Yes The BAZOOKA,of which many thousands of them sent to Chiang Kai-Shek in the Great War Against Japan....A Cheap effective Tank buster!
Are you Chinese? or a distant relative of this "BOB BURNS"?
On a serous note,My nice and husband ,were in Chinia,some months ago.They Went to adopt a Lil Chinese girl...who now in a short time is Becoming an American kid!
They related to me that the Chinese People were Kind,caring and very helpful,Those on the Streets and the shops.
They were Given a Grand Tour by yer government...YES The BULLET TRAIN!..They were on it...Found the City where your Gongs are made fascinating...All In All A Pleasant,Informative Adventure.
We Know The Great Chinese People In America Are The Salt Of The Earth...Hard Working,Innovative,family oreiited...Great Americans,and Patriots when the time comes.
I seen China in ny short life time Suffer terribly,The Pre Japaneses China,The MAO china,The RED BOOK China,and now..Chinia today...a growing giant....But most all fear on the wrong track of HUMANITY!.....Once a natural ally and friend,now behind a RED CURTAIN.......Our two Nations story is not over...what will The Future bring...??.....Now go Play Yer BAZOOKA!
I'm Caucasion, born and raised in US. I emigrated to China about 8 years ago, as I could see the S was about to hit the fan. Allover America there are Chinese restruants, so I thought it would be an amusing table-turner to have an American resturant here, which is actually rather popular. I live in a small but beautiful town, high and deep in the himilayas. 99.9% of westerners are not suited to live in China, as they will never understand it, or be comfortable here, other than in colony-like clusters in the eastern megolopis. Nothing is more difficult to overcome than assumptions you don't know you have
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Bob Burns wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Caucasion, born and raised in US. I emigrated to China about 8 years ago, as I could see the S was about to hit the fan. Allover America there are Chinese restruants, so I thought it would be an amusing table-turner to have an American resturant here, which is actually rather popular. I live in a small but beautiful town, high and deep in the himilayas. 99.9% of westerners are not suited to live in China, as they will never understand it, or be comfortable here, other than in colony-like clusters in the eastern megolopis. Nothing is more difficult to overcome than assumptions you don't know you have
Thanx Bob,.Yer a unique guy for sure.Am American entrepreneur in China...Must be fasinating !...Kinda Like Rick Blaine opening a cafe in
Casablanca.Dangerous,and under Facisits,and Nazies!..bet "MICKY Ds ,PIZZA, Barbacque,would go good.there!!

Now most Americans would not be comfortable in Communist China you know our concept of freedom ,The Bill Of Rights,and our Constitution..and lack of it ,would make Americans very uncomfortable!..

I would say given an opportunity? Many Chinese would wave to the OLD LADY in the Harbor of NYC comimg here!!

Not so world wide nations have Freedom and peoples rights its part of the many cultures /I guess we are ,for all our faults ,believe in the dignity of one human being...but You know this,nothing new, We chose Wisely,and some chose ..well Its your call

Me personally ?..Up until the Koren War,The nation of China was an ally..G I grew up cheering the Flying Tigers,I remberer the comradeship with china, of defeating Japan,the Great fullness of some of the Doolittle Crews,who were helped by Chinese Freedom Fighters Then...No Americans get along with anybody,.after,well history tells it all.

Until today,A divided Korea,Monstrous crimes occurring in the North, the innocents suffer!The threat of Nuclear activity...And your China BLOCKs The UN, and SUPPORTS those Crazys...

The Rape of Tibet,Suppression of their civil right..If you can live with that?? No matter?,where you are you may have too...

In any event,your a remarkable guy,and yet a sad commentary of of a man who puts himself ahead of his native land..A man without a country,an alien on foreign soil! Disconnected from those who you left behind,the living and the dead!No More Roots, A Tenuous Present,and No Future!.......CIAO!.. Thanx.and ROTSARERUCK!..Vin
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

CHECK SIX wrote:
<quoted text> Thanx Bob,.Yer a unique guy for sure.Am American entrepreneur in China...Must be fasinating !...Kinda Like Rick Blaine opening a cafe in
Casablanca.Dangerous,and under Facisits,and Nazies!..bet "MICKY Ds ,PIZZA, Barbacque,would go good.there!!
Now most Americans would not be comfortable in Communist China you know our concept of freedom ,The Bill Of Rights,and our Constitution..and lack of it ,would make Americans very uncomfortable!..
I would say given an opportunity? Many Chinese would wave to the OLD LADY in the Harbor of NYC comimg here!!
Not so world wide nations have Freedom and peoples rights its part of the many cultures /I guess we are ,for all our faults ,believe in the dignity of one human being...but You know this,nothing new, We chose Wisely,and some chose ..well Its your call
Me personally ?..Up until the Koren War,The nation of China was an ally..G I grew up cheering the Flying Tigers,I remberer the comradeship with china, of defeating Japan,the Great fullness of some of the Doolittle Crews,who were helped by Chinese Freedom Fighters Then...No Americans get along with anybody,.after,well history tells it all.
Until today,A divided Korea,Monstrous crimes occurring in the North, the innocents suffer!The threat of Nuclear activity...And your China BLOCKs The UN, and SUPPORTS those Crazys...
The Rape of Tibet,Suppression of their civil right..If you can live with that?? No matter?,where you are you may have too...
In any event,your a remarkable guy,and yet a sad commentary of of a man who puts himself ahead of his native land..A man without a country,an alien on foreign soil! Disconnected from those who you left behind,the living and the dead!No More Roots, A Tenuous Present,and No Future!.......CIAO!.. Thanx.and ROTSARERUCK!..Vin
As I said, you(and I mean almost the entire western population)are totally clueless about China, and it's a waste of time to try to correct that. You already have assumptions that you will never be able to recognise, much less ponder.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Bob Burns wrote:
<quoted text>As I said, you(and I mean almost the entire western population)are totally clueless about China, and it's a waste of time to try to correct that. You already have assumptions that you will never be able to recognise, much less ponder.
Well I can understand your point?...So what do you think the world does not know about todays China??....Or is that a way to cover what they do not want us to know??..Now Be honest...In the Real world we know a lot,more than you may hear from your government....The 1st Amendment ,and Freedom of the press gives us that....

.On a different note....What type of food do you serve?...Is it received well?..Food of course is the universal communicator.....Lets hope Peace and Understanding starts with gastronomical delights....Now Go Play Yer BAZOOKA...What do they call you????The opposite of HOP SINGH!,I guess!......ROTSARERUCK...Vin
merle

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

CHECK SIX wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're gonna act like a dick you should wear a condom on your head so you can at least look like one !!!
Sorry I can't think of an insult stupid enough for you.
Why don't you go outside any play, hide and go f**k yourself
OH I Forget yer A DUMB MF AH...QUEER GIRLY BOY AND A PUSSY MOUTH..Ya Forgot to list those facts!
Like I say,yer a Sensitive Lil queer!..real world TOPIX upsets you...points to yer femimity1...like Some Old church Going Granny...You Get UP SET!....We with Hairy Balls,make you feel inadaquite..Inferior,....but you have a personal problem...and a SHRINK may be in order...its apparent yer life's experience are limited,shallow,influenced by fantasy,Girly Things...Be A man,Spit,Curse,F&^CK,Drink ,smoke,...But alas..a Weak ,Effeminate Pussy mouth with sensitive ears.you are!.....No wonder AMERICA is in trouble.....I would never share a Fox hole with you....Seen yer type...Pathetic excuse for a man,wimpering,Lisping,Scared Shit,Cowardly...You Remind Me of The type Gen.Patton Slapped Around...Lily Liveried Weak SOB!.They never made it..., GET A FREAKING LIFE!..Yer Pathetic and a piss poor excuse for ANYTHING!!/BUZZ OFF MAGGOTT!
Just a thought?? Are You A Masochist also??Do you like getting yer ass wacked,Spit on?? Pissed On????I wonder...Its a pleasure DUMPING on you...but Pleas keep yer mouth shut!Makes ya look FUNNY!..Thanxx Sweety Pie..bet Yer Cute too!
If you could get The Pillsbury Dough Boy, The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, and Betty Crocker to check into a Motel 6 with you, you might get a menage a' trois enough to create a brainstem for yourself.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

merle wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could get The Pillsbury Dough Boy, The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, and Betty Crocker to check into a Motel 6 with you, you might get a menage a' trois enough to create a brainstem for yourself.
Yo mamma is like a brick, flat on both sides and gets laid by mexicans!,

FOR THE LAST TIME! Your mother left here at 9 this morning... Leave me alone!Place Stinks now!

Sorry I can't think of an insult stupid enough for you.SO!

Dam Girly boys are All alike...They suck dick like You!!

Why don't you go outside any play, hide and go f**k yoursel

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••