Kyl, Hutchison pitch immigration plan

Nov 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

Arizona Sen.Jon Kyl and Texas Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison introduced legislation Tuesday to give legal status to young immigrants brought to the United States illegally as children.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Nov 28, 2012
allornothing

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Obama did that already,America needs reform immigration in a more realistic and comprehensive way and the time is now!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Before we do anything else, we need to seal the border and end birthright citizenship.
jano

Bridgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

America is a land of immigrants. We should not forget this is the melting pot. So why are we trying to put so much hardship on people who wants to come here.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

jano wrote:
America is a land of immigrants. We should not forget this is the melting pot. So why are we trying to put so much hardship on people who wants to come here.
It used to be the melting pot, but now it is more like a bunch of side dishes.
It appears that those coming here now are no longer "melting in". Immigrants of the past seemed to accept and welcome being a part of the larger whole. Now it appears that now those that come to the US want to recreate their home country here instead of "melting" into the pot. We are becoming a more divided country because of that thinking.
I for

Sedona, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

one vote that any White European that wants to become an American citizen be given free passage to America and citizenship when they come. After all we can't discriminate against the Whites. Seems since the 60s they are the only race discriminated against
Fed Up Vet

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

This is just another bill destined to crash and burn.

Close the border and deport illegal aliens.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••