Defunding health care law won't stop ...

Defunding health care law won't stop it entirely

There are 23 comments on the KOCO-TV Oklahoma City story from Aug 15, 2013, titled Defunding health care law won't stop it entirely. In it, KOCO-TV Oklahoma City reports that:

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOCO-TV Oklahoma City.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fingiswold

Streetsboro, OH

#24 Aug 17, 2013
Eighthofaman wrote:
Throw my lies right back in my ugly lying face.
I've lied to you AGAIN last week about the NSA.
What a horrible piece of crap I am, mentally ill and trying to get rethuglicans elected.
true dat, pig
fingiswold

Streetsboro, OH

#25 Aug 17, 2013
TerryEatsBlackDong wrote:
Thank you Thank you! Now you POS, Mentally transport yourself into the mind of a typical white person. What good are you to us? You never invented anything! You aren't very productive as workers. You're a danger to us. Aside from that, you make us uncomfortable to be around. You make us build jails to hold you. You excel at whining, complaining and bitching, I can't think of one thing you do for us! But I can think of the many ways in which you're a pain in the ass. You cause many problems and anyone who causes problems, is a problem. From our perspective, why should we keep you around? What good are you? The mere accident of your birth doesn't justify your existence. Go make manifest the "African dream" Return to your ancestral homeland! A black "Aliyah" as it were. Then you might feel more useful and less full of hate.
My president was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri
<quoted text>
great rant, asshat - trouble is that in revealing the depths of your hatred, racism, and utter filthy nazi vileness, you also reveal that you mistakenly believe i'm a black guy...lol

so the joke's on you, pudlicker - you're stupid and racist both
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#26 Aug 18, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
great rant, asshat - trouble is that in revealing the depths of your hatred, racism, and utter filthy nazi vileness, you also reveal that you mistakenly believe i'm a black guy...lol
so the joke's on you, pudlicker - you're stupid and racist both
So you admit to being a traitor to your own race - whatever race that may be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,419,541
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min It aint necessari... 205,137
News News 14 Mins Ago Trump rebukes racism claims as... 10 min Denny CranesPlace 90
News GOP at war with itself 23 min Tn clm 1,713
News Democrat asks Villages to stop playing Hillary ... 29 min Trumping On MMXVI 42
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 32 min Denny CranesPlace 393,331
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 43 min swampmudd 7,907
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 44 min Uncle Tab 239,658
More from around the web