Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad ignites onlin...

Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad ignites online debate

There are 888 comments on the TheBostonChannel.com story from Feb 3, 2014, titled Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad ignites online debate. In it, TheBostonChannel.com reports that:

Coca-Cola's Super Bowl commercial Sunday night was at first glance a moving tribute to America's diversity, featuring a full minute of ordinary people of different races and ethnicity doing ordinary American activities, as the classic song "America the Beautiful" plays throughout the ad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBostonChannel.com.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#779 Feb 15, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't hide it.
Almost everyone I worked with new I was gay and didn't really care. The few anti-gays were easy enough to get around.
from what my family and friends that served tell me, it was just the bigots like cricket that caused all the problems with gays in the military...no one else had any issue with it...(especially since there have been gays in the military since there were militaries... Alexander the Great was one of the greatest military commanders ever and he was gay.)
spud

Weatherly, PA

#780 Feb 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>they have animals singing in English?!?
and one (even an animal) can hum in any language?!?
perhaps you should put a little soda in your whiskey there...you seem to be a tad bit unstable...
It figures it would be you that falls for that post. You made my day, dimwit.

St. Croix valley

#781 Feb 15, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>It figures it would be you that falls for that post. You made my day, dimwit.
but it is your normal level of intelligence.

it was a serious post and you are just embarrassed out how stupid it sounds now that you sobered up and i pointed out how stupid it is...

just like i do with all your posts. face it tater, you have made far, far more stupid comments than that~!
spud

Weatherly, PA

#782 Feb 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>but it is your normal level of intelligence.
it was a serious post and you are just embarrassed out how stupid it sounds now that you sobered up and i pointed out how stupid it is...
just like i do with all your posts. face it tater, you have made far, far more stupid comments than that~!
It's funny that you don't actually realize how imbecilic you really are'

St. Croix valley

#783 Feb 15, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny that you don't actually realize how imbecilic you really are'
its funny that you post such idiotic crap all the time and then think you have some sort of credibility or pride...or redeeming qualities...or intelligence...

St. Croix valley

#784 Feb 15, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny that you don't actually realize how imbecilic you really are'
why is it you cannot point out even one of my posts that is imbecilic? i do it to your posts all the time.

and after so many requests for you to show those false or imbecilic posts of mine, you have yet to come up with one...not even one...why is that again? you seem to have avoided answering this question so many times...

run along now, little boy, you have shown your worth.
spud

Weatherly, PA

#785 Feb 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>its funny that you post such idiotic crap all the time and then think you have some sort of credibility or pride...or redeeming qualities...or intelligence...
I don't have anything, dog, but you're still my biiitch, like it or not.

St. Croix valley

#786 Feb 15, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have anything, dog, but you're still my biiitch, like it or not.
still nothing...

as i thought...seems you are my bitch. i own you every time you post. you seem to like that...now i must go wash my fingers...

[email protected]

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#787 Feb 15, 2014
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>Of course there is nothing for YOU to debate, you know better to even try too.
You would have a far better chance of whipping a grizzly bear with a hickory switch.
Well that is quite a compliment, I haven't had someone call me a grizzly bear before but it's very flattering, but I don't feel you should fear me as much.

But heck this ought to be fun.

Educate me on the woes of multiculturalism and the black race. I am in need of some good comedy.

[email protected]

Location hidden

#788 Feb 15, 2014
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>OH boy, we have a challenger.
We do, still waiting to see the champ.
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#791 Feb 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh jeez....is that asshole posting obvious bullshit still? he has been suted on it so many times it is ridiculous...
he's been caught out in so many of these lies under all his past names he has to run and hide for a month at a time and then come back under a different name thinking we are all as stupid as him and won't be able to tell it is him...
it really is a sad story...sad in the pathetic-you-don't-really-give -a-shit-and-just-wish-he-would go-away-kind-of-sad...
So do tell bitch...

What "lies" have you ever been able to prove me wrong about, and what are all these supposed "past names" I've supposedly used?

Where's your proof of any of these accusations?

Anytime woodendick...

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#792 Feb 15, 2014
Coca-Cola ad highlights a xenophobic America
http://badgerherald.com/oped/2014/02/13/coca-...
Despite the U.S.’s apparent ignorance of geography, the real tragedy is the attitude the populace is giving off. When did this country become so xenophobic? When did the motto of the U.S. become conformity? Back when I first learned about the industrial revolution of the U.S., my teacher showed us an illustration entitled “Looking Backward” which ran in 1893. In the foreground, there is a new immigrant trying to cross the bridge into the U.S. but is being impeded by the wealthy businessmen. The striking bit is that behind those aristocrats are the shadows of their relatives who were once that poor immigrant. I can nearly guarantee if you go back far enough those same people criticizing Coca-Cola had relatives that came to the U.S. not speaking a word of English.
Victoria

Frankfurt, Germany

#793 Feb 15, 2014
Dieversity = White Genocide.

St. Croix valley

#795 Feb 16, 2014
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
So do tell bitch...
What "lies" have you ever been able to prove me wrong about, and what are all these supposed "past names" I've supposedly used?
Where's your proof of any of these accusations?
Anytime woodendick...
read harder...i was referring to cancer sux, the guy you were responding to...

St. Croix valley

#796 Feb 16, 2014
Victoria wrote:
Dieversity = White Genocide.
funny how you white pride people are all the goofiest looking, most stupid people.....

if anyone could use a refreshing dip into the gene pool, it would be folks like you...

St. Croix valley

#798 Feb 16, 2014
Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>So your boyfriends like the soft, pasty white look of the Northern progressive hack? Lucky for you, but try to bathe at least once every other week. We know your trying to save the earth and all, but you libs DO get a little funky smelling after a fashion.
not a liberal at all. just shows how stupid you are to make that assumption when there is nothing that would suggest i am a progressive.

just because i show your comments to be shit, you think i must be who you were told the enemy is. this shows your sheep-like parroting of others thoughts...

keep dancing like the mindless puppet you are!

[email protected]

Location hidden

#799 Feb 16, 2014
Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>What gave them away, Einstein? The fact that they were a "couple?"
They didn't declare themselves a couple, I would think that part of normal human deductive reasoning would have kicked in for you but clearly you are a special case and need to have things spelled out to you for.

It's OK, it gets better.

[email protected]

Location hidden

#800 Feb 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>funny how you white pride people are all the goofiest looking, most stupid people.....
if anyone could use a refreshing dip into the gene pool, it would be folks like you...
No wonder they are so pissed, They have to wake up each day to see their faces in the mirror.

This explains a lot

St. Croix valley

#801 Feb 16, 2014
Dajokerman wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder they are so pissed, They have to wake up each day to see their faces in the mirror.
This explains a lot
have you seen these folks? they make the cast of "Deliverance" look urbane...
(Urbane means fancy-pants for you ignorant inbred bigots...)

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#802 Feb 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>from what my family and friends that served tell me, it was just the bigots like cricket that caused all the problems with gays in the military...no one else had any issue with it...(especially since there have been gays in the military since there were militaries... Alexander the Great was one of the greatest military commanders ever and he was gay.)
Yep. Everybody knew who the anti-gays were, and friends & coworkers looked out for each other- part of the "unit cohesion" the anti-gays are always yapping about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 2 min abc 168
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min The Donald_ 1,394,826
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 6 min OK Barry 1,286
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 7 min Mikey 6,609
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 12 min Mikey 260
News Rebellious Democrats disrupt House, stage protest 12 min okimar 250
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 12 min Nopal 167
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 21 min M Wilson 387,912
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 25 min Chilli J 3,270
More from around the web