NY to refund gay couples forced to pa...

NY to refund gay couples forced to pay estate tax

There are 6 comments on the WNYT NewsChannel 13 story from Jul 23, 2013, titled NY to refund gay couples forced to pay estate tax. In it, WNYT NewsChannel 13 reports that:

Same-sex spouses forced to pay high New York estate taxes upon the death of their partner will get refunds from the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT NewsChannel 13.

Randolf

Netherlands

#1 Jul 23, 2013
More special benefits for queers! Isn't that just grand.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#2 Jul 23, 2013
Randolf wrote:
You think pay more taxes is a "special" benefit, do ya?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Jul 23, 2013
Randolf wrote:
Your posting from The Netherlands. What concern is it of yours? You stupid Topix troll.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#5 Jul 23, 2013
Portiai the Rossi wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is that if NY makes it retroactive, they will set the precedent for California to retroactively retract the 18,000 SSM performed into the 56 counties that are under Prop 8 now. That means that Prop 8 will be able to be enforced retroactively.
WOW! I see your abject stupidity extends to legal matters as well.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#7 Jul 23, 2013
Portiai the Rossi wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is that if NY makes it retroactive, they will set the precedent for California to retroactively retract the 18,000 SSM performed into the 56 counties that are under Prop 8 now. That means that Prop 8 will be able to be enforced retroactively.
You are nothing more than a troll in your parents' basement, go grab a new bag of Cheetos and play your World of Warcraft stuff, leave intelligent matter to the adults.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#8 Jul 23, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing more than a troll in your parents' basement, go grab a new bag of Cheetos and play your World of Warcraft stuff, leave intelligent matter to the adults.
I feel badly for the person's picture this troll is using in his ugly trolling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump: 'I have to do right thing' 2 min mjjcpa 244
News Clinton: Email, Benghazi Inquiries Part of GOP ... 4 min see who i will vo... 68
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,275,956
News 'We can't be intimidated' 4 min Truth and Facts 29
News Possible Biden bid for White House faces rough ... 8 min Eleanor 1
News Texas Sheriff's Deputy Assassinated While Pumpi... 10 min Humans farts 6
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Crow__ 193,749
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 15 min Coffee Party 340,907
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 24 min positronium 185
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 1 hr Le Jimbo 209
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Pookie Bear 196,884
More from around the web