Veterans speak after decades of silence

There are 108 comments on the Harlan Daily Enterprise story from Jan 4, 2013, titled Veterans speak after decades of silence. In it, Harlan Daily Enterprise reports that:

How long does grief last? Saigon fell on April 30, 1975, and the presence of U.S. troops in Vietnam was over.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Harlan Daily Enterprise.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 5, 2013
remember Jane Fonda who sucked the VN commies diks and called American soldiers baby killers..Uncle Ho sent women and children with grenades and guns to kill.ho was a coward and is now in a glass box so people can look at his dead azz non respectfully
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#2 Jan 5, 2013
bomc wrote:
remember Jane Fonda who sucked the VN commies diks and called American soldiers baby killers..Uncle Ho sent women and children with grenades and guns to kill.ho was a coward and is now in a glass box so people can look at his dead azz non respectfully
Are you stupid or what? Did you read the article, second paragraph, "Visitors to Washington, D.C., can see the names of the 58,000 plus who died in McNamara’s war, a war that George McNamara, Secretary of Defense, later confessed was a mistake."

Dividing a country into halves was an act of evil. Who give you the right to determine which half belongs to Communist, and which half belong to the so-called Democracy. And it was a fake Democracy anyway. Most people are just too stupid or ignorant to understand Democracy.

Most of my White friends are into nice cars, stereos. They don't care about Democracy. They only care about protecting their future to maintain their good lives, and if it means protecting fake Democracy then so be it. They would not mind pushing some buttons and launch missiles to any countries who oppose them.

Gezz, you are the one who suck up to the Whites. I am the alpha male in the White group and believe me, most of them are stupid and lazy. They had it too easy and don't use their brains much.

You on the other hand, don't even have a brain to begin with. Now, listen to me, Jane Fonda was a good girl. Ho Chi Minh was a great man.

Am I the smartest Asian around here? I pretty much know everything of importance to mankind. So I do the speaking and you will do the listening ok?
Hugo Kerry

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#4 Jan 5, 2013
bomc wrote:
U mean Ted Tuner hoooooooooooker?!!! U C him B4 with CNN!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gergen

Ho LEE minh is a relegend like jesus!! and McMinh every ware here:
;-000000h. Ho Lee Minh is US called Fox news ;-000h, great news
www.newseum.org
THE LAW OF GREEN FLIES

London, UK

#6 Jan 5, 2013
bomc wrote:

YOU HAS USED A WRONG EXAMPLE,.

during the vn wars,,.
not only JANE FONDA to Campaign against the wars,,in vn,,but plentiful,of organizer around the world,,join to campaign against human massacre,,
that is what you call fighter for a freedom,

would you now enjoyed your freedom by seeing a million ,,million disabilities caused by a wars injuries ?

JANE SHE DOESN'T LIKE THAT,,that is why she call the Wars unwanted,,

Now your brain still infected heavily with what you had been washed ,,

i don't son,,

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Jan 5, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid or what?~~~
Am I the smartest Asian around here? I pretty much know everything of importance to mankind. So I do the speaking and you will do the listening ok?
No, you aren't the smartest Asian around here.

In fact, after reading your dribble, I'd say while you are certainly opinionated, you're also rather ignorant.

Grab your chopsticks, suck on a bowl of pot stickers and stay off the computer.
the law of green flies

London, UK

#8 Jan 5, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid or what? Did you read the article, second paragraph, "Visitors to Washington, D.C., can see the names of the 58,000 plus who died in McNamara’s war, a war that George McNamara, Secretary of Defense, later confessed was a mistake."
Dividing a country into halves was an act of evil. Who give you the right to determine which half belongs to Communist, and which half belong to the so-called Democracy. And it was a fake Democracy anyway. Most people are just too stupid or ignorant to understand Democracy.
Most of my White friends are into nice cars, stereos. They don't care about Democracy. They only care about protecting their future to maintain their good lives, and if it means protecting fake Democracy then so be it. They would not mind pushing some buttons and launch missiles to any countries who oppose them.
Gezz, you are the one who suck up to the Whites. I am the alpha male in the White group and believe me, most of them are stupid and lazy. They had it too easy and don't use their brains much.
You on the other hand, don't even have a brain to begin with. Now, listen to me, Jane Fonda was a good girl. Ho Chi Minh was a great man.

you are just mongrel green flies came to America to licking butter shit,,.

those adding their mouth to said a faves for green flies,,.
then you said yeah,,yeah,,yeah,,if they offer to you them green flies some hot shit then all of them green flies dancing like 1975,,.

you aren't a smart man,,you are a green flies slaved in america,,.
that all,

the law of green flies

London, UK

#9 Jan 5, 2013
Hugo Kerry wrote:
<quoted text>
U mean Ted Tuner hoooooooooooker?!!! U C him B4 with CNN!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gergen
Ho LEE minh is a relegend like jesus!! and McMinh every ware here:
;-000000h. Ho Lee Minh is US called Fox news ;-000h, great news
www.newseum.org

go to get some hot food for your self in the beautiful morning in vn,,rather than talking none sense.
fun night with full Moon

London, UK

#10 Jan 11, 2013
is it sad to witness the City changed it Name,,.
but the Merry must go Around,,.
SpongeBob

Mississauga, Canada

#11 Jan 11, 2013
bomc wrote:
..That is called true patriots of the nation, idiot! When the enemy invades your home, your wife and kids could be ready to spread their legs for bumbums, could they? You can't compare the invader and the defender, total different nature. Back to grade01, old man! Wahahahahahaha!
fun night with full Moon

London, UK

#12 Jan 11, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>..That is called true patriots of the nation, idiot! When the enemy invades your home, your wife and kids could be ready to spread their legs for bumbums, could they? You can't compare the invader and the defender, total different nature. Back to grade01, old man! Wahahahahahaha!

you talking bullshit,

green flies supported,
SpongeBob

Mississauga, Canada

#13 Jan 11, 2013
fun night with full Moon wrote:
<quoted text>.
you talking bullshit,
green flies supported,
In your case, no question asked. When the first group of US GiJoes landed in CRBay, South VN, your Mum was among the first to offer free services....No wonder there are so many abandoned half-bred Viet babies in VN during VN war. Did you see the same phenomenom in Iraq? Afghanistan? Japan? Korea?..and elsewhere??????? Wahahhahahaa!
fun night with full Moon

London, UK

#14 Jan 11, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>In your case, no question asked. When the first group of US GiJoes landed in CRBay, South VN, your Mum was among the first to offer free services....No wonder there are so many abandoned half-bred Viet babies in VN during VN war. Did you see the same phenomenom in Iraq? Afghanistan? Japan? Korea?..and elsewhere??????? Wahahhahahaa!

thang chi ca go,loved it,,not tau,,

tui tau nam trong mot group khac,,

tui tau la khong bao gio bo dit,,
khong ninh bo nhu thang chi ca go,,

tui tau la culture and hi storied protection,,khong dit bua bai,,

KHONG PHAI NHU CHUNG MAY,,hee,hee,hee,ha,ha,
Oliver Comwell

Poulton, UK

#15 Jan 11, 2013
General Giap was the man.
fun night with full Moon

London, UK

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Oliver Comwell wrote:

who asking you to name any once of them green flies in here ?

Giap,THIEU,,DONG ,,DUNG ,,CHINH,BINH,,,he was a chickens after all,

MANH ALL OF THEM WAS A GREEN FLIES TO FOREIGN POWER,,

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17 Jan 11, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>..That is called true patriots of the nation, idiot! When the enemy invades your home, your wife and kids could be ready to spread their legs for bumbums, could they? You can't compare the invader and the defender, total different nature. Back to grade01, old man! Wahahahahahaha!
if you love the corrupt commie VN so much why do you live in Canada..probably to escape the corruption of the VN government
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Jan 11, 2013
This op shows that go0k IQ is still lower than water buffalo chit in a Mekong Paddie, some things never change.
sad face

London, UK

#19 Jan 12, 2013
lolol wrote:
This op shows that go0k IQ is still lower than water buffalo chit in a Mekong Paddie, some things never change.

no money no changing,,
can't change won't changing,.

to be honest with you,,show us your polite,,you had used a very strong language,,

can you change and let me see how high IQ you have
tudo

United States

#21 Jan 12, 2013
Oliver Comwell wrote:
He was the man
He was the whole man
He is now half the man
he used to be - a small man
He is now in danger of losing the rest of a man
What a man!
Amen.
Vinamese

Las Vegas, NV

#23 Jan 12, 2013
bomc wrote:
<quoted text>
if you love the corrupt commie VN so much why do you live in Canada..probably to escape the corruption of the VN government
same old retarded come back from a retard
SpongeBob

Mississauga, Canada

#24 Jan 12, 2013
bomc wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not true if one says all Foreign troops were sent to VN during vn war hate Vietnam. The same rule is applied for all over-sea Vietnamese abroad. Only idiot couldn't see that through this forum. The only losers regarding to this aspect are the ones, so-called refugees, more exactly-opportunists like you- revenge Vietnam. That is understandable...When one failed a lifestyle's dream in new land, he would be miserable and blame everything from his own unfortunate past. Wahahhahahaa! Just pls STFU, bum... and be happy with your hand-out from Government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Coffee Party 189,518
News Boy Scouts' leader speaks out on gay adults ban 5 min New Perspective 12
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Bluestater 1,231,565
Hillary's accomplishments? Name one. 6 min okimar 2
News Bristol Palin to marry U.S. Medal of Honor winn... 8 min Tazo 1,199
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min scirocco 182,159
News Paul LePage Blames Undocumented Immigrants For ... 8 min wild child 14
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min Coffee Party 328,200
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 40 min Go Blue Forever 1,885
More from around the web