Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 Full story: CNN 32,004

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Full Story

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#27278 Jul 22, 2013
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>That is where the problem is. There is a HUGE difference between tolerance and support. When are people going to understand that being gay is not a choice. It is simply who they are. It would be like discriminating against you for the color of your eyes.
Heavenly father loves us ALL.
I have watched the struggles of the gay community. No one chooses that. If we can not love and support our fellow human, then how are we keeping the commandments of Christ?
NOOOO.... wait a minute.

I have tolerance for the person who I know... in fact I know a few people who are gay... but one is very close to me. I love her very much and let her choose for her own self with no discrimination involved.

Now... on the other side is God's Commandments and doing what it takes to obey them. You might have thoughts or feelings... BUT, it is your choice to act on those. I believe that is the point.

And, trust me there are many people who are confused about their sexuality who DO NOT act on it because it is against God's Commands.

You're right Heavenly Father loves us all... but he doesn't love what we choose to do always... and that is what gets us kicked out of the Kingdom on judgement day.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#27279 Jul 23, 2013
Not ashamed,

I think for me... it's a decision to agree to disagree, and not label her...
that allows me to freely support her
(but not her choice).

She has her free agency to make her decisions...
and I have my free agency to make my own.

I suppose this is a leader vs a follower conversation... not relating to are Mormons Christians or not.

A leader knows when to support a person...
A follower supports the action.
MomofMany

Elizabethtown, KY

#27280 Jul 23, 2013
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity is based on the belief that Jesus Christ lived and died for us all. This is taught in the Mormon church, making us christian by definition. However , the responsibility of behaving Christ like lies on the individual. You will find those who do, as well as those who don't in every religion. As for myself, I am Mormon and I am Christian.
Wrong. The definition of Christian is one that follows Christ. Joseph Smith was not Christ. The BOM directly contradicts the Bible.
anonymousnetruth teller

Omaha, NE

#27281 Jul 23, 2013
MomofMany wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. The definition of Christian is one that follows Christ. Joseph Smith was not Christ. The BOM directly contradicts the Bible.
We worship Jesus Christ not Joseph Smith (Joseph Smith was a prophet (like Peter)and THE BOM does not contradict the Bible
Youre a hick

Yuba City, CA

#27282 Jul 23, 2013
Another day of pervert whores trying to talk everyone into endorsing molesters

thereby negating that homosexual molestations are a problem to the little boys you rape.

All queers are, are shallow people who can't face the heartbreaking and heavy labor of giving life to other people. They can't bear the tough relationship problems of supporting a person of the opposite sex.

Two immature lesbians sitting around doing chick shit isn't 'adult.' It's PLAYING adult.

ADULT people train, learn, then seek relationships involving some investment in the planet's best bet for there being a tomorrow.

Queers are interested in "doing what all the other guys do" systematically refusing to integrate to HALF the human race, or "doing what all the other girls do",

systematically refusing to even consider integrating into the other half of the human race.

It's children pretending if they run long enough, not growing up will become all the fashion and respectable.

Nobody respects chickenshits who systematically refuse to integrate effectively, with half the human race.

I lived near New Orleans a long time.

I saw and lived with and near, talked with and hung out with, a LOT of homosexuals for a couple of years when I lived near the Gardens.

They're people who for whatever reason can't manage, full, adult, relationships.

So they took their drug and alcohol fueled, six times as many suicides, self mutilating lifestyle, got a publicist, slapped a rainbow on it,

and tried to trademark the term 'gay' instead of "unable to fully integrate into adulthood with it's demands and complexities."

They're very evil people; and everybody who's got a family with a lot of them, and hangs around with them, knows how bizarre they are.

Not to mention that the numbers show them to be THE molesters of the UNIVERSE.

HERE'S WHAT DISGUSTING MOLESTERS QUEERS ARE.

2% of men admit being queer. Probably quite a few more are bisexuals or queer and won't admit it even on anonymous studies so double it and give it a little more and make it 5%.

THAT FIVE PERCENT of QUEERS
MOLEST O.N.E. in T.H.R.E.E. MEN.

=====
C.O.N.T.R.A.S.T. that with HETEROSEXUALS who,

along with the bisexuals, comprise say, 95% of all men to 97%.

N.I.N.E.T.Y. FIVE P.E.R.C.E.N.T. of A.L.L. MEN
preying on
WEAKER people overall, WOMEN

only manage to molest ONE in TWO WOMEN in those women's lives.

NINETY FIVE to NINETY-SEVEN PERCENT of ALL MEN

only molest about FIFTEEN PERCENT MORE PEOPLE

although they are ALMOST ALWAYS STRONGER and just more able and capable psychologically of predating that way,

and OUTNUMBER QUEERS by some TWENTY to ONE.

5% of queer men
MOLEST 30 + PERCENT of ALL MEN.

Whereas NINETY FIVE PERCENT of HETEROS
only manage to molest FIFTEEN PERCENT MORE people
although those people are weaker
although those people are less psychologically prepared to fight, often,thus are weaker,
=====
Queers are the MOLESTERS of THE UNIVERSE and the MORE YOU KNOW ABOUT BEING QUEER
the MORE YOU KNOW ABOUT HOW EVIL they REALLY are.
=====
They're so evil a whole new form of DEATH was invented to WIPE THEM OUT.

A.I.D.S. the disease that shows you just how 'adult world ready' those queers are.

When they're not MOLESTING
everything and everybody in sight,

they're giving each other, their wives,( many of them are part of that "one in two of you who admits adultery on your wife") venereal diseases that make Vietnam Syphilis
look like the chicken pox.

Tell a queer to take his molesting ass away from you today and tell him when homosexuals address their MOLESTERS of the UNIVERSE problem
they can sit at the same table with you and engage you in conversation.

Till then BOYCOTT ALL THINGS QUEER until they FACE their VENEREAL DISEASE, ADDICTIONS, and MOLESTINGS.
MomofMany

Elizabethtown, KY

#27283 Jul 23, 2013
Why do you use the BOM? Peter used the word of God

Pologamy contradicts Gods word
The concept of paradise & heaven the BOM use are not found in the Bible
The structure of leadership in the BOM is not what the Bible says

I could go on
Youre a hick

Yuba City, CA

#27284 Jul 23, 2013
Not to mention that 'started the Inquisition' and 'Destroyed the respectability of the Catholics' thing.

You people act like molesting half the Catholic boys in history is your right.

Queers are just evil, evil people. Ask some people who are in a religion full of queers how they liked being the third guy around the table getting molested: raped by rapist psychopaths who simply homolest their way through a career of unfireable and indeed TEAMWORK-driven, MOLESTINGS; taking the MONEY of the PARENTS of the CHILDREN you MOLESTED to HIRE a LAWYER to DEFEND YOURSELVES and EACH OTHER.

A bunch of goofy whores whose deepest thought is how many tattoos she can get and still be 'demure' the concept they are parading around as servants of the CHILD MOLESTERS might not seem all that relevant.

Obviously it doesn't to the goofy dope & denial addled whores seen here.

But that's how easy it is for Satan to infect and co-opt evil self absorbed, pleasure-seeking, self-justifying, whores. You're so easy he uses you as bait to draw others in. YOU COLLECT and GROOM CHILDREN to LIKE HOMOSEXUAL MOLESTERS.

Those TWO PERCENT who MOLEST THIRTY PERCENT of yas.

You're in here PARADING YOUR SUPPORT for CHILD MOLESTING HOMOLESTING PSYCHO-SOCIOPATHS who think
N.O.T.H.I.N.G.
of molesting several H.U.N.D.R.E.D. boys.

When a nation's women are the CHAMPIONS of the CHILD MOLESTERS

you know Satan's got you on a choke-chain so short you have to ask him permission to breathe in.

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

#27285 Jul 23, 2013
MomofMany wrote:
<quoted text>
We follow the commandments of Christ and listen to the words of our prophet. There were prophets in the bible as well. Noah for instance. We have never nor will we ever say that Joseph Smith was christ. He was FAR from it. The BOM is a complementary, not contradiction of the Bible.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#27286 Jul 23, 2013
MomofMany wrote:
I could go on
The Book of Mormon is the word of God also.
Jesus never said there would be no other prophets.
He never said that prophets would never write of the things that were happening of the time.
In fact... there will be a prophet for the rest of the days... and there are more writings to be revealed in time... but we are not ready to receive them at this time.

There were many people in the Bible that practiced polygamy, for instance: Moses, David, Abraham, Solomon, Saul, in fact "Levirate Marriage and Law" Jews were commanded to marry their brothers wife if he died without children.
In the New Testament people were commanded to only have one wife if they held certain offices... that means they practiced Polygamy in the times of the New Testament.

Matthew 13:43
Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

John 14:2
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

2 Corinthians 12:2
I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago,(whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

1 Corinthians 15:40-41
There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

Enlighten yourself and read Revelations

The Church of Jesus Christ was set up during the time of Christ.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Jesus Christ Church not Joseph Smith's Church... Jesus Christ Church had to be restored because the Church of Jesus Christ (the original) was taken away during the Dark Ages.

I suggest if you are interested in the truth about what Mormonism is you research OFFICIAL Mormon Sites not ANTI-Mormon sites. Learn for yourself not from second hand from Pagans

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#27288 Jul 23, 2013
anonymousnetruthteller wrote:
<quoted text>
We worship Jesus Christ not Joseph Smith (Joseph Smith was a prophet (like Peter)and THE BOM does not contradict the Bible
Peter was not a prophet. Was never called that in the New Testament. As for the Book of Mormon not contradicting the Bible. You need to study more. Here are a few contradictions:
Bible vs. Book of Mormon
Bible: Church began in 33 AD Mt 16:18 Acts 2
Book of Mormon: church began in 147BC, Mosiah 18:17
Bible: "disciples were first called Christians in Antioch" 40AD, Acts 11:26
Book of Mormon: Alma 46:13-16 supposedly written in 73BC refers to Nephites as Christians.
Bible: Jesus is only head of church Col 1:18
Book of Mormon: Joe Smith is head of Mormon church D&C 28:2-6
Bible: "Jesus was born in Bethlehem" Mt 2:1 + Mt 21:17
Book of Mormon: "He shall be born of Mary at Jerusalem" Alma 7:10
Bible: 3 hours of darkness at crucifixion Lk 23:44
Book of Mormon: 3 Days of darkness at crucifixion Hel 14:20-27
Worst is the fact that the Book of Mormon contradicts other LDS scriptures:
One God: Book of Mormon: Alma 11:27-39, 44; 2 Nephi 31:21; Mormon 7:7; 3 Nephi 11:27 Testimony of the three witnesses
Plural Gods: Doctrine and Covenants: Section 121:32; 132:18-20, 37
God is a Spirit: B. of M.- Alma 18:26-28; 22:8-11
God Has a Body: D. & C.- Section 130:22
God Dwells in Heart: B. of M.- Alma 34:36
God Does Not Dwell in Heart: D. & C.- Section 130:3
Creation - One God: B. of M.- 2 Nephi 2:14; Jacob 4:9 Pearl of Great Price - Moses, Chapter 2
Creation - Plural Gods: Book of Abraham - Chapters 4 and 5
God Cannot Lie: B. of M.- Ether 3:12; 2 Nephi 9:34
God Commands Lying: P.G.P.- Book of Abraham 2:22-25
God's Word Unchangeable: B. of M.- Alma 41:8
God's Word Can Change: D. & C.- Section 56:4-5
No Pre-Existence of Man: B. of M.- Jacob 4:9; Alma 18:28, 34-36
Man Pre-Existed: D. & C.- Section 93:23, 29-33 P.G.P.- Bk of Abraham 3:18, 21-23
Death Seals Man's Fate: B. of M.- Mosiah 2:36-39; Alma 34:32-35
Chance After Death: D. & C.- Section 76:106-112; 88:99
Heathen Saved Without Baptism: B. of M.- Moroni 8:22-23 2 Nephi 9:25-26; Mosiah 15:24-27
Baptism for Dead: D. & C.- Section 128:5, 17-18
Heaven or Hell: B. of M.- 2 Nephi 28:22; 1 Nephi 15:35; Most SavedMosiah 16:11, 27:31; Alma 41:4-8, 42:16
Three Kingdoms in Heaven - Most Saved: D. & C.- Section 76:43, 70-112
Murder Can Be Forgiven: B. of M.- 3 Nephi 30:2
No Forgiveness For Murder: D. & C.- Section 42:18
Polygamy Condemned: B. of M.- Jacob 1:15, 2:24, 3:5; Mosiah 11:2
Polygamy Commanded: D. & C.- Section 132:1, 37-39, 61

http://www.bible.ca/mor-contradictions.htm

Marysville, CA

#27289 Jul 23, 2013
Youre a hick wrote:
Not to mention that 'started the Inquisition' and 'Destroyed the respectability of the Catholics' thing.
You people act like molesting half the Catholic boys in history is your right.
Queers are just evil, evil people. Ask some people who are in a religion full of queers how they liked being the third guy around the table getting molested: raped by rapist psychopaths who simply homolest their way through a career of unfireable and indeed TEAMWORK-driven, MOLESTINGS; taking the MONEY of the PARENTS of the CHILDREN you MOLESTED to HIRE a LAWYER to DEFEND YOURSELVES and EACH OTHER.
A bunch of goofy whores whose deepest thought is how many tattoos she can get and still be 'demure' the concept they are parading around as servants of the CHILD MOLESTERS might not seem all that relevant.
Obviously it doesn't to the goofy dope & denial addled whores seen here.
But that's how easy it is for Satan to infect and co-opt evil self absorbed, pleasure-seeking, self-justifying, whores. You're so easy he uses you as bait to draw others in. YOU COLLECT and GROOM CHILDREN to LIKE HOMOSEXUAL MOLESTERS.
Those TWO PERCENT who MOLEST THIRTY PERCENT of yas.
You're in here PARADING YOUR SUPPORT for CHILD MOLESTING HOMOLESTING PSYCHO-SOCIOPATHS who think
N.O.T.H.I.N.G.
of molesting several H.U.N.D.R.E.D. boys.
When a nation's women are the CHAMPIONS of the CHILD MOLESTERS
you know Satan's got you on a choke-chain so short you have to ask him permission to breathe in.
Poor Carol/Sportsmouse still having fantasies about being molested. Maybe even dreams of being raped.

Get a vibrator. Leave the little boys alone.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#27290 Jul 23, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Carol/Sportsmouse still having fantasies about being molested. Maybe even dreams of being raped.
You are so lame... and need to get different bait.

The only Carol mentioned was by you. I think You are Dana/Carol. You are the only pervert molester that you should be worried about.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#27291 Jul 23, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter was not a prophet. Was never called that in the New Testament. As for the Book of Mormon not contradicting the Bible. You need to study more. Here are a few contradictions:
Bible vs. Book of Mormon
Bible: Church began in 33 AD Mt 16:18 Acts 2
Book of Mormon: church began in 147BC, Mosiah 18:17
Bible: "disciples were first called Christians in Antioch" 40AD, Acts 11:26
Book of Mormon: Alma 46:13-16 supposedly written in 73BC refers to Nephites as Christians.
Bible: Jesus is only head of church Col 1:18
Book of Mormon: Joe Smith is head of Mormon church D&C 28:2-6
Bible: "Jesus was born in Bethlehem" Mt 2:1 + Mt 21:17
Book of Mormon: "He shall be born of Mary at Jerusalem" Alma 7:10
Bible: 3 hours of darkness at crucifixion Lk 23:44
Book of Mormon: 3 Days of darkness at crucifixion Hel 14:20-27
Worst is the fact that the Book of Mormon contradicts other LDS scriptures:
One God: Book of Mormon: Alma 11:27-39, 44; 2 Nephi 31:21; Mormon 7:7; 3 Nephi 11:27 Testimony of the three witnesses
Plural Gods: Doctrine and Covenants: Section 121:32; 132:18-20, 37
God is a Spirit: B. of M.- Alma 18:26-28; 22:8-11
God Has a Body: D. & C.- Section 130:22
God Dwells in Heart: B. of M.- Alma 34:36
God Does Not Dwell in Heart: D. & C.- Section 130:3
Creation - One God: B. of M.- 2 Nephi 2:14; Jacob 4:9 Pearl of Great Price - Moses, Chapter 2
Creation - Plural Gods: Book of Abraham - Chapters 4 and 5
God Cannot Lie: B. of M.- Ether 3:12; 2 Nephi 9:34
God Commands Lying: P.G.P.- Book of Abraham 2:22-25
God's Word Unchangeable: B. of M.- Alma 41:8
God's Word Can Change: D. & C.- Section 56:4-5
No Pre-Existence of Man: B. of M.- Jacob 4:9; Alma 18:28, 34-36
Man Pre-Existed: D. & C.- Section 93:23, 29-33 P.G.P.- Bk of Abraham 3:18, 21-23
Death Seals Man's Fate: B. of M.- Mosiah 2:36-39; Alma 34:32-35
Chance After Death: D. & C.- Section 76:106-112; 88:99
Heathen Saved Without Baptism: B. of M.- Moroni 8:22-23 2 Nephi 9:25-26; Mosiah 15:24-27
Baptism for Dead: D. & C.- Section 128:5, 17-18
Heaven or Hell: B. of M.- 2 Nephi 28:22; 1 Nephi 15:35; Most SavedMosiah 16:11, 27:31; Alma 41:4-8, 42:16
Three Kingdoms in Heaven - Most Saved: D. & C.- Section 76:43, 70-112
Murder Can Be Forgiven: B. of M.- 3 Nephi 30:2
No Forgiveness For Murder: D. & C.- Section 42:18
Polygamy Condemned: B. of M.- Jacob 1:15, 2:24, 3:5; Mosiah 11:2
Polygamy Commanded: D. & C.- Section 132:1, 37-39, 61
http://www.bible.ca/mor-contradictions.htm
You are giving scriptural references...

>when you do not even believe in Genesis.
>when you said you would KILL JESUS CHRIST if he taught the things that he taught that you don't believe in.
>you called God a retard, stupid
>you said you would KILL PROPHETS... who you proclaim to be false prophets because GOD told you to.
hhghghghg

Cardiff, UK

#27292 Jul 23, 2013
wjjejejjeqjowejoe

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#27293 Jul 23, 2013
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>That is where the problem is. There is a HUGE difference between tolerance and support. When are people going to understand that being gay is not a choice. It is simply who they are. It would be like discriminating against you for the color of your eyes.
Heavenly father loves us ALL.
I have watched the struggles of the gay community. No one chooses that. If we can not love and support our fellow human, then how are we keeping the commandments of Christ?
The command isn't to love/accept a specific part of a person, like their sexual orientation, or their eye color or skin color. And regardless of what a person did as Hitler or what the dark filthy things might be that they think of to say like nomo and dana, God/Jesus commanded us to love our neighbor regardless their status or who they were or had become. That was his challenge/command to us.

Leviticus 19:18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.
Matt 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27294 Jul 23, 2013
MomofMany wrote:
I could go on
Are you frigging nuts? Did Jesus give Peter his own copy of the word of the Lord? Peter LEARNED of the word of the Lord BY LISTENING to what Jesus taught him. And Peter also prior to jesus used the law of Moses. As you ask why do Mormons use the BOM Jews will ask why do Christians use the NT?
And God authored polygamy on many occasions with several of his prophets/leaders. Never in a single instance will you read in the OT or the NT that marriage is a strict command from God to be of one man and one woman. It does mention marriage to be between a man and a woman and between a man and more than one woman. And it mentions God made laws for both types of marriages. Read the Bible.
The concept of paradise and heaven are in the Bible.
Christians deny the structure of the leadership Jesus established in his church.
Christians deny the existence/need for apostles and prophets Jesus set forth.
Christians deny the need for revelation to know the will of God.
Christians today tell people how they think God thinks and what he feels.
Christians today decide which commands to obey and which to not obey and you spend time criticizing Mormons?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27295 Jul 23, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
As for the Book of Mormon not contradicting the Bible. You need to study more. Here are a few contradictions: Bible vs. Book of Mormon
A contradiction is what you make of it. If you think a contradiction proves a book wrong, than lets begin with the Bible, not the BOM.

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/jim_me...

Contradictions

God good to all, or just a few?
War or Peace?
Who is the father of Joseph?
Who was at the Empty Tomb?
Is Jesus equal to or lesser than?
Which first, beasts or man?
How many stalls and horsemen?
Is it folly to be wise or not?
Human vs. ghostly impregnation
The sins of the father
Rabbits do not chew their cud
Fowl from waters or ground
Odd genetics
The shape of the earth
Snakes, while built low, do not eat dirt
Earth supported?
Heaven supported too
The hydrological cycle
Order of creation
Moses' personality
Righteous live?
Jesus' first sermon plain or mount?
Jesus' last words
Years of famine
Moved David to anger?
The genealogy of Jesus?
God be seen?
Cruel, unmerciful, destructive, and ferocious or kind, merciful, and good
Tempts?
Judas died how?
Ascend to heaven
What was Jesus' prediction regarding Peter's denial?
How many time did the cock crow?
How many beatitudes in the Sermon on the Mount
Does every man sin?
Who bought potter's field?
Who prophesied the potter's field?
Do you answer a fool?
How many children did Michal, the daughter of Saul, have?
How old was Jehoiachin when he began to reign?
Marriage?
Did those with Saul/Paul at his conversion hear a voice?
Where was Jesus three days after his baptism?
How many apostles were in office between the resurrection and ascension?
Judging
Good deeds
For or against?
Whom did they see at the tomb?
God change?
Destruction of cities (what said was Jeremiah was Zechariah)
Whose sepulchers?
When second coming?
Solomon's overseers
The mother of Abijah
When did Baasha die?
How old was Ahaziah when he began to reign?
The differences in the census figures of Ezra and Nehemiah
What was the color of the robe placed on Jesus during his trial?
What did they give him to drink?
How long was Jesus in the tomb?

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#27296 Jul 23, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you frigging nuts? Did Jesus give Peter his own copy of the word of the Lord? Peter LEARNED of the word of the Lord BY LISTENING to what Jesus taught him. And Peter also prior to jesus used the law of Moses. As you ask why do Mormons use the BOM Jews will ask why do Christians use the NT?
And God authored polygamy on many occasions with several of his prophets/leaders. Never in a single instance will you read in the OT or the NT that marriage is a strict command from God to be of one man and one woman. It does mention marriage to be between a man and a woman and between a man and more than one woman. And it mentions God made laws for both types of marriages. Read the Bible.
The concept of paradise and heaven are in the Bible.
Christians deny the structure of the leadership Jesus established in his church.
Christians deny the existence/need for apostles and prophets Jesus set forth.
Christians deny the need for revelation to know the will of God.
Christians today tell people how they think God thinks and what he feels.
Christians today decide which commands to obey and which to not obey and you spend time criticizing Mormons?
Wow... well said:

"Christians today tell people how they think God thinks and what he feels.

Christians today decide which commands to obey and which to not obey and you spend time criticizing Mormons?"

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#27297 Jul 23, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
This comes from a sick mind!

Marysville, CA

#27298 Jul 23, 2013
I agree, 100%

Provo’s Mormon temple makes list of ‘ugliest churches’

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsfaithblog/5...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Realtime 1,152,946
LAPD to buy 7,000 body cameras 8 min Dubya Tee Eff 12
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 9 min Uncle Sam 2,169
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,685
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 9 min okimar 101
'Just Let People Have Their Beliefs': Blaze Rea... 9 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 18
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 9 min Oliver Cromwell 9
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min - Lady Liberty - 292,526
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min replaytime 131,739
Gay veterans get OK for Boston's St. Patrick's ... 36 min Fa-Foxy 23