Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 32093 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#25498 May 10, 2013
osirica wrote:
Backtracking won't save you.
Because when I show you, you'll just say "oh they meant 'relatively' white"...
so it really doesn't matter.
<quoted text>
Lousey dodge so you don't have to prove your own statement. Should I have expected anything less? No.

“The Pleasure is all MINE”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#25499 May 10, 2013
And so you speak of this in order to make what kind of point about Cain and black people?
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
9 And God said,“Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground “land,” and the gathered waters he called “seas.” And God saw that it was good.
9 And God said,“Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so.
Let's do science 101 here and forget religious beliefs and pretend you're a non-religious scientist reading this verse.
9 And God said,“Let the water...(first thing to be noted is the SINGULAR, SINGULAR usage of the word WATER. It doesn't read WATERS as in plural. That's the first thing to note.)
...under the sky be gathered to one place,(the next thing to be noted is that this SINGULAR body of water was to be gathered to ONE PLACE, not MANY PLACES)...
...and let dry ground appear.” And it was so.(now we note that in SINGULAR USAGE the word GROUND, not GROUNDS as in more than one.
So as scientists and understanding the earth's formation in a non-theological sense, we visualize from this story a being with super powers creating the earth as a sphere. On it this being covers all the outer surface of the earth with water as being one body of water in ONE PLACE.
We then understand that the story claims this being now allows dry ground to appear up out of the body of water. As scientists we know the only time this type description can have any accuracy at all is when the earth's land mass is a single connected landmass.
What is more, in this Bible the first reference to 'lands' as in plural was after the 'so called flood' in Genesis 10:5 of the KJV where 'isles' is used to denote 'land masses'.
So disbelieve anything you want. The story in Genesis alludes to a single continent of land, not two or three or four etc.

Location hidden

#25500 May 10, 2013
Actually not

Do you notice you never actually get to any statement, you just make premises...

so for instance, even though Mormon prophets taught that Adam and Eve were white, you're going to try to say that they weren't because, well I don't see a passage in the Pearl of Great Price that says "Adam and Eve were white".

All of your LDS paintings show them as white...

so... again... your saying what now? Oh everyone represents their own race in paintings.(except when blacks do it, it's racist).
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Lousey dodge so you don't have to prove your own statement. Should I have expected anything less? No.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#25501 May 10, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
You laugh and mock Jesus Christ for remaining quiet?
No, I mock and and laugh at your knowledge, or lack of. Your reading comprehension is lacking also.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#25502 May 10, 2013
osirica wrote:
Actually not
Do you notice you never actually get to any statement, you just make premises...
so for instance, even though Mormon prophets taught that Adam and Eve were white, you're going to try to say that they weren't because, well I don't see a passage in the Pearl of Great Price that says "Adam and Eve were white".
so... again... your saying what now? Oh everyone represents their own race in paintings.(except when blacks do it, it's racist).
<quoted text>
They are white in the temple endowment ceremony also.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#25503 May 10, 2013
osirica wrote:
Here is what is baffling about you.
Even though all sides of this conversation point to Adam and Eve being dark skinned...
you somehow think that I have to contend with dealing with the fact that the Bible narrative and historical proof don't match in the timeline.
You're basically saying I'm right, but for the wrong reasons.
On the other hand
What besides wishing upon a Kolob star do you have to offer as any other possibility?
I mean besides random spin the color wheel thinking?
What possible interpretation do you have to point out that would possibly state that Adam and Eve WERENT black?
<quoted text>
Your points of this conversation pointing to Adam and Eve being black, that's correct. That's your point of reasoning.
I like to think a lot of things that are outside of the Bible and aren't in it to explain things in the Bible as you do and as we all do.
But the fact remains the Bible states it took God 7000 mankind years to make everything. Since then another 6000 years have transpired. That's from the Bible whether we like it or not.
Adam was made from the dust(not dirt)of the ground. Note the choice of words the writer could have used and didn't. Dust and dirt have two obvious different compositions. One is light and one is heavy. One is pale and one is brown/dark. So unless you can show the oldest rendition of Genesis as having used 'dirt' or some other relative word, one has to contemplate why they used the word dust especially if the writer had tan or brown or even dark skin. If I was that writer and I had tan, brown or dark skin, personally I would have used 'dirt' not 'dust' to make a reference to my colour. You would have done the same as most would have in writing that. But it wasn't written that way so the question is why.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#25504 May 10, 2013
osirica wrote:
Clown, I'm not David, anymore than you are sportyxmouse Pangea...
It is fact that Adam and Eve were black, no matter how you look at it.
And if/when she did check out my sources, they would CONFIRM it. So how do you assume she didn't? When the sources I provide, SHOW, that they were black?
And you try to use two posts to contradict each other but you've actually proven a basic logical fact:
if A = B All humans come from Adam = Bible
and A = C First human was black = Science
then B = C Adam was black
I see no evidence to prove you're not David. You both have said the same things by the same theories/opinions and you both have used the same slang when disrespecting someone.
The fallacy of your thinking is you can't use science to prove Adam's skin colour.
Why you ask?
Because according to the Bible Adam was made from the dust.
Because according to science, humans came from microbes that evolved into primates that evolved into humans.
So it is a fallacy of thought/opinion/theory that you think you can prove Adam's colour by mixing science of mankind with the creation of a being with super powers.
Can't be done and will never be done.
And if you want to get technical of what the Bible states and what it doesn't as you have done, there is a difference between the words 'dust' and 'dirt'. Adam was made from the dust of the earth. Adam wasn't made from the dirt of the earth.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#25505 May 10, 2013
osirica wrote:
My response
All humans come from a common ancestor
Bible and Science agree First ancestor was from Africa
All humans come from a common ancestor I agree of course.
Bible and Science agree First ancestor was from Africa by interpretation only.
The garden of Eden is 'thought' to exist in the middle east of what we call today Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Saudi Arabia, not Africa. Not Egypt. If you want to include Egypt and other parts of Africa, you'll also have to logically include land buried under the Mediterranean Sea, the Red Sea, the Arabian Sea and the Caspian Sea.
And Adam and Eve were set out of Eden on it's east side so that puts them farther away from Africa. And Cain settled farther east of them which is that much more farther east of Africa.
Understand? The first two Biblical mentioned described human settlements were both east of Eden.
So if Eden is in Africa, how do you explain the rivers it mentions as existing in the middle east, not in Africa?
Eden is a matter of interpretation. I gave this link before because it's informative and very recent, not filled with older out of date inaccurate information.
http://ldolphin.org/eden/

" It is the Gihon, which "compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia," that has been the problem. In Hebrew the geographical reference was to "Gush" or "Kush." The translators of the King James Bible in the 17th century rendered Gush or Kush as "Ethiopia"---which is further to the south and in Africa--thus upsetting the geographical applecart and flummoxing researchers for centuries. Zarins now believes the Gihon is the Karun River, which rises in Iran and flows southwesterly toward the present Gulf. The Karun also shows in LANDSAT images and was a perennial river which, until it was dammed, contributed most of the sediment forming the delta at the head of the Persian Gulf."

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#25506 May 10, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
So...what's her name??
Aphrodite (Greek)- The beautiful Goddess of love and fertility. No man could resist Aphrodite when she wore her magic girdle. Her name means foam born or risen from foam as she was birthed from the churning sea.

Arianrhod (Celtic)- Goddess of fertility, rebirth and the weaving of cosmic time and fate. The last aspect of her nature is contained within her name which means “silver wheel” or “round wheel,” suggesting her importance in the cycles of life. Other common spellings of her name are Aranhod and Arianrod.

Artemis (Greek)- An independent spirit, she is Goddess is of the hunt, nature and birth. There are several different theories about the origin of her name, one school of thought says it comes from an ancient word for “safe” and another argues that it means “strong limbed.” Either way the suggestion is that this maiden Goddess has the strength and ability to protect herself from any unwanted attention.

Athena (Greek)- Goddess of war and wisdom and domestic crafts. Plato believed her name meant "mind of God" whilst others suggest it comes an ancient word meaning “sharp.” Both these words point to Athena's great intellectual ability to see the true nature of a situation and to develop successful strategies.

Bast (Egyptian)- The famous cat Goddess, she protected pregnant woman and children. Bast was a very sensual Goddess who enjoyed music, dance and perfume. Her name comes from the bas jars used to store perfumes and ointments. Other versions of this Goddess name's include: Bastet, Baset, Ubasti and Pasht.

Ceres (Roman)- This Goddess of agriculture and grains name comes from the Indo European word root, ker meaning “to grow.” In turn her name has become the origin of our modern word cereal.

Ceridwen (Celtic)- Goddess of moon, magic, agriculture, nature, poetry language, music, art, science and astrology. She was also keeper of the cauldron. Her name means “chiding love.” Cerridwen, Caridwen, Kerritwen, Keridwen, Kyrridwen are other variations of her name.

Demeter (Greek)- Goddess of the harvest who possessed great knowledge of the best way to grow, preserve and harvest grain. She was also the devoted mother of Persephone. Her name reflects her nurturing personality as it means “earth mother” in Greek.

Diana (Roman)- Goddess of the hunt and wild animals. She later took over from Luna as the Roman Goddess of the moon, responsible for fertility and childbirth. Her name means "heavenly divine," reflecting her celestial role.

Eirene (Greek)- This Greek Goddess name means peace in her native language, expressing her diplomatic nature. Her name also often appears as Irene.

Eos (Greek)- A sunny natured Goddess whose name means dawn.

Epona (Celtic)- Protector of horses, donkeys, and mules. She was also an ancient fertility Goddess. Epona's Goddess name comes from the Gaulish word epos meaning "great mare."

Ereshkigal (Sumerian)- Goddess of Attalu, the land of the dead and ancestral memories. Her name translates as "great lady under the earth." Irkalla is an alternative name by which this Goddess is identified.

Freya (Nordic)- Goddess of love, beauty, fertility, war, wealth, divination and magic. Her name comes from the ancient Norse word for lady or mistress. There are several variations of the spellings of this Goddess name including: Freyja, Freyr and Freyja.

Frigg (Nordic)- Goddess of marriage, childbirth, motherhood, wisdom, household management and weaving and spinning. Her name means "beloved" in ancient Norse and is derived from fri "to love." She is also known as Frige, Friia, Frija and Frea.

Continued...

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#25507 May 10, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
So...what's her name??
Continued...

Hathor (Egyptian)- This heavenly cow's areas of influence included music, dancing, joy and fertility. Her name translates as "house of Horus". Alternative names for this Goddess are Het-Hert, Hetheru, Mehturt, Mehurt, Mehet-Weret, and Mehet-uret,

Hebe (Greek)– Hebe’s name literally means youth or in the prime of life. She was one of the daughters of Zeus and Hera. Her role was to serve the nectar and ambrosia to the Gods and Goddesses that prevented them from aging.

Hekate (Greek)- Goddess of the wild places, childbirth and the crossroads. She is closely associated with magic and witchcraft. Her name is said to be derived from the Greek word hekas meaning "far off" describing her unworldly, shamanic nature. Also known as Hecate

Hella (Nordic)- The fearsome Goddess of the Nordic realm of the dead. Her name is derived from the word kel, meaning "to conceal." There are numerous spellings of her name including Halje Hell, Hel, Helle,Hela and Holle.

Hera (Greek)- Queen of the Olympians and Goddess of marriage and birth. The meaning of her Goddess name has been lost. One historian claims her name could be connected to the Greek word for seasons hora, suggesting she is ripe for marriage.

Hestia (Greek)- The domestic Goddess of the Greek Pantheon, she rules over the hearth and home. Her name comes from the Greek word estia meaning "she that dwells or tarries." This reflects the importance of the role that the ancient Greeks attributed to this Goddess in sacrificing her position as an Olympian to guard the fire and maintain a happy home.

Inanna (Sumerian)- Goddess of love, war, and fertility. Inanna was the personification of the morning and evening star. Her beautiful name means "lady of the sky." This Goddess is closely linked to Ishtar and Nin-anna.

Indunn (Nordic)- Goddess of youth and springtime. Her name means she who renews and has several alternative spellings including Indun, Iduna and Idhunna.

Iris (Greek)- Goddess of the rainbow and messenger to the Gods. Her name means rainbow in her native language.

Isis (Egyptian)- This famous Goddess has so many different aspects, her most important roles are as Goddess of life and magic. Isis’s name comes from the Egyptian word aset and means "she of throne" in other words the Queen of the Goddesses.

continued...

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#25508 May 10, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
So...what's her name??
continued...

Juno (Roman)- Goddess of marriage, pregnancy and childbirth. She protected the finances of the citizens of Rome. Her name is mystery, it speaks of a contradictory role for this Goddess, before her alignment to the matronly, Greek Goddess, Hera. This is because her name is derived from the root yeu meaning "vital force" indicating a more youthful, maiden Goddess

Maat (Egyptian)- Goddess of truth, justice and balance. She prevented the creation from reverting to chaos and judged the deeds of the dead with her feather. This Goddess name stems from the word Mayet meaning “straight.” This reflects her unbending nature in upholding what is right and just.

Minerva (Roman)- Goddess of wisdom, medicine and crafts. Her name is linked to the Latin word mens which means "intellect," suggesting the intelligence and inventiveness of this ancient Goddess.

Morrigan (Celtic)- The terrifying crow Goddess associated with war and death on the battlefield. She was queen of phantoms, demons, shape-shifters and patroness of priestesses and Witches. Her name means "great queen" in the old Irish language. Morrigan was also known as Morgane, Morrígu, Morríghan, Mor-Ríoghain and Morrígna.

Nephthys (Egyptian)- Goddess of death, decay and the unseen. Her name speaks of her priestess role as it means "lady of the temple enclosure." Other variations of her title include Nebet-het and Nebt-het.

Nike (Greek)- This Greek Goddess name means victory, she represented success especially in the sporting arena which is why her name was chosen for a famous brand of sportswear.

Persephone (Greek)- Daughter of Demeter and Queen of the Underworld. She was also none as Kore reflecting the Maiden aspect of this Goddess. Other variations of her name include Persephoneia, Persephassa, Persephatta and Pherepapha

Pomona (Roman)– Pomona protected fruiting trees and gardens. Her name is derived from the Latin word pomus, meaning “fruit tree.”

Rhea (Greek)- The ancient Titan Earth Goddess, responsible for the fertility of the soil and women. The name is most likely a form of the word era meaning "earth", although it has also been linked to 'rheos' the Greek term for “stream.”

Selene (Greek)– Selene was the Titan personification of the moon, unsurprising then that her name means moon in Greek.

Seshat (Egyptian)- The great scribe and librarian Goddess who was responsible for accounting, architecture, astronomy, historical records and mathematics. Her Goddess name means "she who scibes." It is also appears as Safkhet, Sashet, Seshata, Sesat, Sesheta and Sheshat.

Themis (Greek)- Goddess of divine justice, order and customs. She also had the gift of prophecy. Her name simply means "law of nature" or "divine nature."

Venus (Roman)- Goddess and love and beauty. Her Goddess name has become synonymous with her role as the woman who all men desire.

Vesta (Roman)- Guardian of the sacred Flame. Vesta’s name and function is derived from the Greek Goddess Hestia.

Take your pick...:)

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#25509 May 10, 2013
osirica wrote:
LOL:
<quoted text>
lol...back at you as you think your parents are primates. I'd rather believe I was created to look like my super God parent(s) than a chimp any ol' day. But you have at that chimp thing :)

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#25510 May 10, 2013
osirica wrote:
No.
The white people that said God marked cain with a skin of blackness...
Absolutely not. Get a grip on fricking history. Brown Spanish Christians had the mark of Cain being dark/black skin before any Caucasian in Europe had hold of that interpretation by your own statements of how far back you claim the mark of Cain goes back.
So according to your own admittance, brown coloured Spanish people began this rant against blacks for centuries before anyone else like Caucasians latched onto it in agreement.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#25511 May 10, 2013
osirica wrote:
And so you speak of this in order to make what kind of point about Cain and black people?
<quoted text>
Some more of your black racism bubbling to the surface. It had nothing to do with skin colour. Only a true racist would have read skin colour into what I wrote when I said absolutely nothing of skin colour.
I was discussing the two theories that Eden was set upon the earth as it looks today which is your belief or, Eden was set upon the earth when it was a single isle of land as it's described.
Read it again and leave your racist thinking behind okay?

9 And God said,“Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground “land,” and the gathered waters he called “seas.” And God saw that it was good.
9 And God said,“Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so.
Let's do science 101 here and forget religious beliefs and pretend you're a non-religious scientist reading this verse.
9 And God said,“Let the water...(first thing to be noted is the SINGULAR, SINGULAR usage of the word WATER. It doesn't read WATERS as in plural. That's the first thing to note.)
...under the sky be gathered to one place,(the next thing to be noted is that this SINGULAR body of water was to be gathered to ONE PLACE, not MANY PLACES)...
...and let dry ground appear.” And it was so.(now we note that in SINGULAR USAGE the word GROUND, not GROUNDS as in more than one.
So as scientists and understanding the earth's formation in a non-theological sense, we visualize from this story a being with super powers creating the earth as a sphere. On it this being covers all the outer surface of the earth with water as being one body of water in ONE PLACE.
We then understand that the story claims this being now allows dry ground to appear up out of the body of water. As scientists we know the only time this type description can have any accuracy at all is when the earth's land mass is a single connected landmass.
What is more, in this Bible the first reference to 'lands' as in plural was after the 'so called flood' in Genesis 10:5 of the KJV where 'isles' is used to denote 'land masses'.
So disbelieve anything you want. The story in Genesis alludes to a single continent of land, not two or three or four etc.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#25512 May 11, 2013
osirica wrote:
Actually not
<quoted text>
lolol...this was really funny and really stupid. "even though Mormon prophets taught that Adam and Eve were white, you're going to try to say that they weren't because, well I don't see a passage in the Pearl of Great Price that says "Adam and Eve were white".
Especially when the Bible doesn't state Adam and Eve's colour and you say they were black...lolol...what a fricking hypocrite.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#25513 May 11, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
They are white in the temple endowment ceremony also.
Another well thought out statement from you...lol
So tell me, in Central and South American temples and in African temples and in Asian temples from what you declare in the above, they make sure to have only European Caucasians do temple endowment ceremonies to keep it all white and nice?

Hmmm, let me consider that for a sec. NOT!! Fricking pathetic ignorant whatever you are....what a fricking clown...

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25514 May 11, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I mock and and laugh at your knowledge, or lack of. Your reading comprehension is lacking also.
I say Jesus was the Messiah and a Prophet:
A prophet *must* speak exactly the words God has chosen to come out of his mouth.

They knew that. You know that. You mock and laugh and I will sit here and watch.

Location hidden

#25515 May 11, 2013
Actually what you've done is shown a clear pattern that I did not see until now.

Because of something about a lot of white people, esp. in the 1800s and 1600s, and even now...

Notice this pattern (the last one is to make a point on the others)

Dust - white man
Adam - white man
Fair - white person
Mark - black person
Red - white person (ruddy)
Uni-Horned - Horse with a horn on it's head.

In other words, words that have noting to do with relating to a person's skin color or race, has been changed to appear as if that's what they were saying. You do see it all over the bible commentary.

Yet the word for white causcasian "Laban" is not used with these words to describe people.

Fair (in the BIble) meant - agreeable, attractive
Adam - the ground
Mark - a physical mark
Red - Red
Dirt - dirt
Unihorned - Rhinocerous

When you talk to me about being obsessed with color, then you go and find another word and another word and another word to "ask a question"... or "to ask why" as if there needs some investigation to see where the skin color angle may be... it's like you insisting that there must have been unicorns, horses with the one horn and God change the orbit of the earth, did whatever he wanted to do, and so on... just to fill in that misunderstaning on your part, EVEN THOUGH... the Hebrew does not agree with your misunderstanding

That's again, your racist obsession. Not mine.

So to answer THIS one, I say this:

The dust and meaning behind it had nothing to do with adam's skin color. Secondly, and again here is where you get messed up. Because again, "Adam" means "Ground".

The Hebrew writers would often name one after something relevant.

God formed Adam from the dust of the ground.

"Elohim yatsar adamah aphar min adamah"

Nothing about lightskin or blood.

The Hebrew word refers to earth, dirt, and such. The English translator chose dust, and you might want to question that.

But the fine dust that is blown by the wind, that is not reasonable to be the word here, and would not be the notion in Genesis.

But the obsession to turn all words into "lighskinned white people"

Yes, you might want to question yourself to see why you go in that direction. You know like painting everyone in the Bible to look white.

Because other races don't seem to do that. Not with the bible texts.
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Your points of this conversation pointing to Adam and Eve being black, that's correct. That's your point of reasoning.
I like to think a lot of things that are outside of the Bible and aren't in it to explain things in the Bible as you do and as we all do.
But the fact remains the Bible states it took God 7000 mankind years to make everything. Since then another 6000 years have transpired. That's from the Bible whether we like it or not.
Adam was made from the dust(not dirt)of the ground. Note the choice of words the writer could have used and didn't. Dust and dirt have two obvious different compositions. One is light and one is heavy. One is pale and one is brown/dark. So unless you can show the oldest rendition of Genesis as having used 'dirt' or some other relative word, one has to contemplate why they used the word dust especially if the writer had tan or brown or even dark skin. If I was that writer and I had tan, brown or dark skin, personally I would have used 'dirt' not 'dust' to make a reference to my colour. You would have done the same as most would have in writing that. But it wasn't written that way so the question is why.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25516 May 11, 2013
That's exactly what Jesus did.

He died for us... he spoke no words to justify who he was... what his purpose. He knew it... they killed him.

You said you would kill him for his teachings... the ones you disagreed with.

You are just like them.

Location hidden

#25517 May 11, 2013
The hypocricy is to view everyone as "Laban" in the Bible, when the Bible writers clearly distinguished "Laban" from others.

But you call me a hypocricy because Adam is not described as black "Sachor" in the Bible.

what about the fact that Adam is not described as "Laban"... not white.

where's the "funny and stupid" about that. Because those Mormon people,(not me) called themselves prophets of God.
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol...this was really funny and really stupid. "even though Mormon prophets taught that Adam and Eve were white, you're going to try to say that they weren't because, well I don't see a passage in the Pearl of Great Price that says "Adam and Eve were white".
Especially when the Bible doesn't state Adam and Eve's colour and you say they were black...lolol...what a fricking hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Just Fired Every Senior Manager at the St... 2 min ardith 18
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Injudgement 1,508,090
News Oil business seen in strong position as Trump t... 4 min ardith 19
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 9 min southern at heart 1,247
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Dr Guru 239,293
Gay Skype !! 29 min axc 1137 70
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 38 min katrina 3,383
News Comey: FBI probing links between Russia, Trump ... 2 hr Drumpf steam engine 239
News Young Americans: Most see Trump as illegitimate... 3 hr Drumpf steam engine 605
More from around the web