Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 31997 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“The Pleasure is all MINE”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#24819 May 3, 2013
No,

Osirica thinks nobody but MORMON uses the mark of Cain to explain the existence of black people in the 21st century present day.

You get easily distracted don't you?
Father overtime wrote:
And yes Osirica thinks nobody but Mormons had slaves. How about all of your Christian faithful little laddy. Ever occur to you that the country u live in was built on slavery? Go back to kindergarten child. Let the adults interact although NoMo really isn't one. Because truth matters.

Since: Sep 12

Branson, MO

#24820 May 3, 2013
"I've demolished your entire philosophy at THIS point... but let us continue." This is you at your best being the cocky asshole you are. You really are a megalomaniac.

"Nothing is perpetuated against me because I am black." Oh, then what are you arguing about??? Why do to need an apology???

"The racist hate perpetuated against me and my people is because of your ignorance and obsessive hate about my skin color." But wait! You just said nothing is perpetuated against you because of your skin color! Yet here you're saying that it is. Which is it??? Now, get this through your thick ape head... I don't care about your black skin color. I hate and despise your racist mentality that its wrapped in.

"But my skin color is fine, it doesn't have any magic power to cause anything bad to happen." Who said it did???

"because you are black.... is another ignorant misunderstanding." I agree. Besides, you ought to know. Blacks are always shirking personal responsibility and accountability by saying, "(insert whatever it is right here) because I'm black!"

"The fact is, the unmerited hate and prejudiced ignorant stupidity of others, who make attitudes and decisions are the cause." There it is. No personal accountability.

"My friend, anytime whites riot, it causes untold destruction, but guess what, the govt pays to restore everything." Untold destruction"???? Hahahahahaha!!! There you go insinuating the Government doesn't do the same for blacks. But wait, isn't a black man in the White House righting those wrongs??? The LA riots of 92 is a perfect example of blacks using an excuse to act out in violence and take what they felt was owed to them. Burning and looting the very businesses where they lived! And committing indiscriminate acts of violence on innocent people (who were not black) for just being in the wrong place at the wrong time and the COLOR OF THEIR SKIN. I call bullshit on your bullshit! F**king animals. Was it contained in South Central??? No!!!! Blacks rose up and rioted in SF, Seattle, Chicago, Oakland, and Las Vegas! Why??? Because they saw an opportunity to act out and had an excuse.

"anyway, you want to blame me for the LA riots for the the fact i share some very distant ancestors with some blacks that committed them?" Why not?!? You're blaming me for slavery and the mark of Cain. Tit for tat.

"Well gee whiz what causes the police officers to brutalize the black people all the time?" There you go again playing the poor black man card. The police are "always" brutalizing my people because we're black.

For such a well educated black man, you are really a fool.

Branson, MO

#24821 May 3, 2013
osirica wrote:
<quoted text>Yea you got it.

You really got it didn't you.

All that crap about thanking whites for enslaving blacks... as an excuse to stay silent against Mormon racist scripture...

It's sunk in to your brain, how absurdedly ignorantly wrong it is.

Go ahead, carry on with your "ego" replies.
Like I need your permission to continue replying... Talk about "ego" replies. No one here holds a candle to you, peacock. No one.

Branson, MO

#24822 May 3, 2013
osirica wrote:
<quoted text>Klan sympathizer...

You've philosophically bankrupted yourself in this debate.

I enjoy your attempts at insulting me.
All you can do is pull the Klan card because you have nothing left. You're entire argument is bankrupt. Oh, I'm glad you enjoy my insults. I'll be sure to continue with them, eggplant.

Branson, MO

#24824 May 3, 2013
osirica wrote:
<quoted text>I notice all of your replies start with a cynical question.

So like I said, you've bankrupted yourself

"Oh you're ashamed arent you"
"Hows that apology going"
etc...

Basic "ask a sarcastic question" to show some kind of unassailable position by merely asking it.

Bankrupt.

Reminder, Black people didn't come from Cain and the writers of the Bible never implied that they did.

Mormon Joseph Smith founder made it up, and even though he may have personally thought it was in there, he clearly had no understanding of hebrew nor the context it was written and went by his own ignorant perspective.

That is the proof he was no prophet.
Grasping? Grasping? Yep, you're grasping alright...

And your replies are proof you're not as smart as you think you are.

Location hidden

#24825 May 3, 2013
You took this long to regurgitate the same tired distraction?

I am conddemning Mormonism for teaching incorrect historical, incorrect interpretations, and incorrect analysis of Biblical scripture.

All this "blaming whitey" crap for slavery can go in another thread. I only responded to your excuse about it. Heck I should be "glad" that slavery happened? Remember dimwit?

All this crap below? It's just a distraction from the main point:

MORMONISM IS WRONG FOR TEACHING THAT BLACK PEOPLE CAME FROM CAIN.

Bottom line, cut to the chase, stop squirming around.
Livinginthelandofcrazy wrote:
"I've demolished your entire philosophy at THIS point... but let us continue." This is you at your best being the cocky asshole you are. You really are a megalomaniac.
"Nothing is perpetuated against me because I am black." Oh, then what are you arguing about??? Why do to need an apology???
"The racist hate perpetuated against me and my people is because of your ignorance and obsessive hate about my skin color." But wait! You just said nothing is perpetuated against you because of your skin color! Yet here you're saying that it is. Which is it??? Now, get this through your thick ape head... I don't care about your black skin color. I hate and despise your racist mentality that its wrapped in.
"But my skin color is fine, it doesn't have any magic power to cause anything bad to happen." Who said it did???
"because you are black.... is another ignorant misunderstanding." I agree. Besides, you ought to know. Blacks are always shirking personal responsibility and accountability by saying, "(insert whatever it is right here) because I'm black!"
"The fact is, the unmerited hate and prejudiced ignorant stupidity of others, who make attitudes and decisions are the cause." There it is. No personal accountability.
"My friend, anytime whites riot, it causes untold destruction, but guess what, the govt pays to restore everything." Untold destruction"???? Hahahahahaha!!! There you go insinuating the Government doesn't do the same for blacks. But wait, isn't a black man in the White House righting those wrongs??? The LA riots of 92 is a perfect example of blacks using an excuse to act out in violence and take what they felt was owed to them. Burning and looting the very businesses where they lived! And committing indiscriminate acts of violence on innocent people (who were not black) for just being in the wrong place at the wrong time and the COLOR OF THEIR SKIN. I call bullshit on your bullshit! F**king animals. Was it contained in South Central??? No!!!! Blacks rose up and rioted in SF, Seattle, Chicago, Oakland, and Las Vegas! Why??? Because they saw an opportunity to act out and had an excuse.
"anyway, you want to blame me for the LA riots for the the fact i share some very distant ancestors with some blacks that committed them?" Why not?!? You're blaming me for slavery and the mark of Cain. Tit for tat.
"Well gee whiz what causes the police officers to brutalize the black people all the time?" There you go again playing the poor black man card. The police are "always" brutalizing my people because we're black.
For such a well educated black man, you are really a fool.

Location hidden

#24826 May 3, 2013
I say bankrupt so you, being original, the original superior minded white man reply by calling my argument bankrupt.

You can't even stay on the topic. You try to digress so BADLY.

First you tried "so what". that didn't work. They you tried "well your people were bad too" THAT didnt work.

So now you try copying my technique.

Mormonism teaches that blacks came from the mark of cain. This is because Mormon founder Joseph Smith stupidly assumed it was true based on popular beliefs around him, NOT BECAUSE OF A REVELATION FROM GOD.

He lied in producing the Book of Moses and Book of Abraham. Those two writings are fabrications from Joseph Smith only. Because these contained stupid 18th century sentiments on black skin color and obviously did not come from Moses nor Abraham.

Got it? Good.
<quoted text>
All you can do is pull the Klan card because you have nothing left. You're entire argument is bankrupt. Oh, I'm glad you enjoy my insults. I'll be sure to continue with them, eggplant.

Location hidden

#24827 May 3, 2013
and all you are doing is posting canned replies to just tally up the "I replied to all his posts" card.

Whoopee, so I socked you in the mouth all over this thread and you reply by trying to "touch me last".

Oh you win. Because I'm going to sleep.
<quoted text>
Grasping? Grasping? Yep, you're grasping alright...
And your replies are proof you're not as smart as you think you are.

Location hidden

#24828 May 3, 2013
osirica thinks that only Mormons currently teach that Blacks come from the mark of Cain.

thats all Osirica is saying.

Can you understand english or are you just stupid... i mean what's the malfunction over there.

The Mormon scriptures are the point here.
Father overtime wrote:
And yes Osirica thinks nobody but Mormons had slaves. How about all of your Christian faithful little laddy. Ever occur to you that the country u live in was built on slavery? Go back to kindergarten child. Let the adults interact although NoMo really isn't one. Because truth matters.

Location hidden

#24829 May 3, 2013
And because of your witty reply, somehow magically Blacks were the descendents of Cain!

So your reply is all it took to win the argument. Look at YOU! Big MAN there.

Atta boy... just make a witty reply last and magically it's all better, just like underwear.

Don't even bother addressing the actual evidence. You know "Oath" "Mark" "A WHOLE BODY CHANGING FROM ONE COLOR TO THE NEXT"

Jesus atonement SKIPPING over this curse for 1800 years...

or the fact that Aaron's grandson was Nubian...

Lets just not TALK about that.

LOL... you LOST boy.

Move on to another topic. Go talk about gay stuff, or the urimm and thuminn or whatever you guys try to talk about to get some legitimacy or saving face.
<quoted text>
Like I need your permission to continue replying... Talk about "ego" replies. No one here holds a candle to you, peacock. No one.

Branson, MO

#24830 May 3, 2013
osirica wrote:
<quoted text>You took this long to regurgitate the same tired distraction?

I am conddemning Mormonism for teaching incorrect historical, incorrect interpretations, and incorrect analysis of Biblical scripture.

All this "blaming whitey" crap for slavery can go in another thread. I only responded to your excuse about it. Heck I should be "glad" that slavery happened? Remember dimwit?

All this crap below? It's just a distraction from the main point:

MORMONISM IS WRONG FOR TEACHING THAT BLACK PEOPLE CAME FROM CAIN.

Bottom line, cut to the chase, stop squirming around.
Stop squirming??? Read back, dumbass! You asked me to address your points! Which I did. In fact, you couldn't wait, remember??? It is you who is using the same old tired distractions, eggplant. It's obvious you have no reading comprehension because I didn't post anything about slavery in there, dipshit. LEARN TO READ!!! And you should be thankful. If your ancestors were there, there's a good chance you would never have been alive. If you did make it, even though odds would be against it, you'd probably be handless, have an empty outstretched belly, and be wearing a weed thong.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#24831 May 3, 2013
osirica wrote:
And again
You cannot take a lie that someone fabricates and speak truth into it merely by invoking the concept that God "could" have made it true if God wanted.
See, the fact is, God could turn your computer into a ham cheese sandwich yesterday. But obviously he didn't do that. So if I went around trying to make an argument that your computer was transmuted into a ham-cheese sandwich, but you know it wasn't... what am i doing? I'm simply speaking lies...
So is it with Joseph Smith and Mormons. So is it with this entire Curse of Cain black people lie.
So God didn't make the decision, because God simply didn't. It never happened. God didn't decide to make Cain's descendents into 8 legged insects either. He COULD Have, but didnt
<quoted text>
Cool...

Now, your problem is with racism and slavery... and how Africa is superior...

But, if that is the case I have a question for you... do you support the fact that the Egyptians from Africa are the ones that started slavery?

The Egyptians inslaved the Hebrews... right?

Do you have a problem with that?

Branson, MO

#24832 May 3, 2013
osirica wrote:
<quoted text>I say bankrupt so you, being original, the original superior minded white man reply by calling my argument bankrupt.

You can't even stay on the topic. You try to digress so BADLY.

First you tried "so what". that didn't work. They you tried "well your people were bad too" THAT didnt work.

So now you try copying my technique.

Mormonism teaches that blacks came from the mark of cain. This is because Mormon founder Joseph Smith stupidly assumed it was true based on popular beliefs around him, NOT BECAUSE OF A REVELATION FROM GOD.

He lied in producing the Book of Moses and Book of Abraham. Those two writings are fabrications from Joseph Smith only. Because these contained stupid 18th century sentiments on black skin color and obviously did not come from Moses nor Abraham.

Got it? Good.
Geez you really are stupid, eggplant. Oh, because you used a word, no one else can use it, "because that's copying me!" Grow up, dumbass. You might be used to being treated like a child, but this isn't kindergarten.

Branson, MO

#24833 May 3, 2013
osirica wrote:
<quoted text>and all you are doing is posting canned replies to just tally up the "I replied to all his posts" card.

Whoopee, so I socked you in the mouth all over this thread and you reply by trying to "touch me last".

Oh you win. Because I'm going to sleep.
If anyone is giving canned replies it's you peacock. Every post contains the same tired "mark of Cain" bullshit. You're the crowned king of canned. Also, you might think you socked me in the mouth, but I certainly pissed in yours.:-)

Branson, MO

#24834 May 3, 2013
osirica wrote:
<quoted text>And because of your witty reply, somehow magically Blacks were the descendents of Cain!

So your reply is all it took to win the argument. Look at YOU! Big MAN there.

Atta boy... just make a witty reply last and magically it's all better, just like underwear.

Don't even bother addressing the actual evidence. You know "Oath" "Mark" "A WHOLE BODY CHANGING FROM ONE COLOR TO THE NEXT"

Jesus atonement SKIPPING over this curse for 1800 years...

or the fact that Aaron's grandson was Nubian...

Lets just not TALK about that.

LOL... you LOST boy.

Move on to another topic. Go talk about gay stuff, or the urimm and thuminn or whatever you guys try to talk about to get some legitimacy or saving face.
Is that my CD skipping? No! That's eggplant talking (screaming) about the mark of Cain. Hopelessly waiting for an apology. You have to be running out of breath by now, Mandingo.

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#24835 May 3, 2013
osirica said...
1. You're trying to bring out the Adam-race theory again. Yes we know, you're "not". You're "merelY' trying to separate the religious argument from the evolutionary one... right?
1a. Nooo...lol...not bring out anything. I am trying to help you keep things seperated as they shoild be which you don't want to do. If we discuss the creation of humanity according to the Bible that represents God, we can't logically use evolution that excludes a "god factor".
If we discuss the evolution of humanity according to science, we can't logically use what the Bible says to help prove evolution true. Doesn't work that way though you want it to work that way.
2. Funny, how your point revolves around "who invented what first".
That doesn't prove anything. Did you personally invent it? No. Could you personally invent it? No. There are thousands of black prodigies, 14, 15 years old that can bury you intellectually. Half of them won't get past the ghetto, the other half you can search online.
2a. Some more of your extreme racist prejudice bubbling to the surface again. My point wasn't never, never about "who invented what first" you fricking hypocritical black racist. Can't you ever think as a person? Do you always have to think as black racist? Why can't you ever think as a human?
My point of how humanity "evolved" through
"inventiveness of mind" was WHERE it happened, not "by what colour it happened from you asinine racist. Tan to dark brown ancient humans were the first colours to begin to use their mental capacities for inventiveness.
The inventions of humans took place mostly outside of Africa where you claim Eden was. All of the inventions of the human mind should have taken place to the east of Eden and trailed out to the rest of the world where more and more inventions would have taken place. IT DIDN'T HAPPEN LIKE THAT. That's evidence, not proof, that Eden was somewhere else. Get it? To the east of Eden is where the cradle of human inventiveness should exist in the ancient forms of herding, agriculture, housing, metalsmithing, temples, megalithic buildings, villages and towns and cities and boating and all of that should be able to be shown spreading out to the rest of the world. Get it?
3. You are literally trying to claim that whites are superior to blacks.
3a. Some more of your pathetic black racist ranting...you should really quit with that crap...

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#24836 May 3, 2013
1) Osirica explain to this forum who gave you AUTHORITY over ABRAHAM'S religion.

2) Osirica explain to this forum who gave you AUTHORITY to declare Adam and Eve were Black.

3) Osirica explain to this forum how Adam and Eve came from Africa when the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers are described in the Old Testament.

4) Osirica explain to this forum why it's ok for the EGYPTIANS in AFRICA to enslave the Hebrew... but it's not ok for people to enslave blacks.

and
PROVIDE EVIDENCE with your explanations.

If you can't do that then you can not PROVE your and you are debating fruitlessly because your argument is illogical.

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#24837 May 3, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
You don't realize the implications on yourself you've made in referencing the casual encounter section of Craigslist? Is that what you do in your good Christian loving caring truthful time? Scan apparent sex ads? Just wondering.....

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#24838 May 4, 2013
*your argument and you are debating fruitlessly because your argument is illogical.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#24839 May 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Ahhh... so that IS what you're saying and believe.
Funny that you're so ashamed of being white. It would be so much easier if you could only change the color of your skin. But since you can't you'll trudge on apologizing for it, and accepting the blame for all the injustices wrought upon the black man alleviating him of any and all responsibility. What a heavy burden you must bear.
I'm just trying to talk to you here, not fight. I have no shame of being white. You have admitted to being a cop in LA. No doubt you have been in Compton and South Central. Think about being born there, and trying to get out. While it can be done, the road is hard and very few make it due to restrains imposed by just being born there. This level of poverty has creates a man eat man atmosphere, which over time would break the resolve of any man. This would be true of any race. You can see it in part of Hong Kong with Asians. You can see it in parts of Mississippi and Alabama with whites. You can see it in Mexico city with hispanics. Poverty will always bring the worst out of any people of any color. It's not a race thing, it's a lack of hope thing. A lack of opportunity thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Chimney1 205,497
News 11 most memorable social media marketing succes... (Dec '15) 6 min franklyman 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Surgit Tempestas 1,420,890
News Obama cuts short the sentences of 111 federal i... 10 min Geezer 10
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) 10 min Chump University 708
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Dr Guru 222,839
News The Latest: Benghazi emails among those recover... 11 min Cordwainer Trout 18
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Jay 240,168
News Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in black... 48 min Chilli J 59
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 49 min Surgit Tempestas 8,064
News Former Obama aide: Trump is a 'psychopath' 3 hr Donald J Trump 117
More from around the web