Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 Full story: CNN 32,005

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Full Story

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#22651 Mar 23, 2013
not ashamed... that's the rabbit you are following into the hole.

You want me to say it. I think it's all been said.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#22652 Mar 23, 2013
or E-Mail Me
Hate Mail Welcomed !!!
Copyright:© 2002 by “I Hate Mormonism Inc.”

That's what you claim you support not ashamed... because you can't follow standards and choose to make your own.

your words "I am Mormonism"...

You need to figure out what your priorities are. I could support Lucifer, but I don't.

Do you?

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

#22653 Mar 23, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
not ashamed... that's the rabbit you are following into the hole.
You want me to say it. I think it's all been said.
But when are you going to say something new?? Lol

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#22654 Mar 23, 2013
This thread is supposed to be about If Mormons are Christians or not...

and you and Dana make it about you and dana.

It's disgusting.

If you are a Mormon, and if you have the Holy Ghost with you, all you would have to do is pray and find the answers, but you still don't have them or you would know I'm not Carol, I'm not the guy who posts under Google, and I'm definitely not an apostate Mormon.

What are you not ashamed... yes I know your not ashamed, but what are you?

“I will not keep calm”

#22655 Mar 23, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
//
No it's you that I didn't read what you said. I was commenting on the discussion. You acting like a bully in the sand pit... twisting and mocking does nothing.
Everyone in here knows you are are vile and disgusting in your speech... accusing people of sleeping with animals. You are a sicko!
You are the VILE PREDATOR MOLESTER who ADULTERATES Christ gospel, and all relevant truths.
Your arguments have NOTHING to do with SERIOUS DISCUSSION... rather, a DEEP SEATED LUST of CONTEMPT for the Lord.
You go through the scriptures picking and choosing which part you will toy with; you don't look at the scriptures as a whole as they are meant to be looked and searched.
Instead you play word games and twist Christ Gospel trying to confuse people.
We will let people read my post and then read yours, under all of your various aliases and let them decide who is vile and disgusting.

Location hidden

#22656 Mar 23, 2013
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you can’t cause it didn’t come from me. I only repeat what they tell me, and I don’t think they’re allowed to lie. After all, they ARE EARNING their own salvation, so what Jesus did doesn’t mean much.
I don't doubt that what church leaders are telling the public is opposite what they're telling their people, and I think I know why.
“Protester wrote: Mormons have told me that they’ve been told to be ready to move to Salt Lake City.
So, because their leaders were smart enough to prepare for the coming disaster, their people will survive.
Big deal. Because their leaders have deceived them so well, they won’t survive Hell.”
How are mormons earning their salvation? Where in the standard works does it say to earn your salvation? I'm a mormon and I believe there is nothing I can do on my own that will save me from death and my sins.

Location hidden

#22657 Mar 23, 2013
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> We will let people read my post and then read yours, under all of your various aliases and let them decide who is vile and disgusting.
What are her various aliases?

“I will not keep calm”

#22658 Mar 23, 2013
Sambrotherofnephi wrote:
<quoted text>
How are mormons earning their salvation? Where in the standard works does it say to earn your salvation? I'm a mormon and I believe there is nothing I can do on my own that will save me from death and my sins.
Most people are under the impression that because we push good works, that we are attempting to earn our own salvation. I don't see it that way.
I think it is because of our love of christ that we seek good works.
The two naturally go hand in hand.

“I will not keep calm”

#22659 Mar 23, 2013
Sambrotherofnephi wrote:
<quoted text>
What are her various aliases?
They are normally ones she uses when she is irritated. And she will continually change it. Most of the time it will have Danas name somewhere in the posters name. Also the poster Matthew. If you read through the post that are from a Mormon and is insulting, and uses capitol letters in the middle of the sentence, that is sport. She also use to post under pirate.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#22660 Mar 23, 2013
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> They are normally ones she uses when she is irritated. And she will continually change it. Most of the time it will have Danas name somewhere in the posters name. Also the poster Matthew. If you read through the post that are from a Mormon and is insulting, and uses capitol letters in the middle of the sentence, that is sport. She also use to post under pirate.
Yes I posted under PirateFighting... It was a registered name. I changed to sportxmouse it is a registered name...

No you are wrong on the rest.

I have never posted under any names that were not registered.

Also, there is no need for me to say anything different because that would be changing the true... that is called changing the truth to a lie. So, no I will not stop telling the truth even if it offends you.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#22661 Mar 23, 2013
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> They are normally ones she uses when she is irritated. And she will continually change it. Most of the time it will have Danas name somewhere in the posters name. Also the poster Matthew. If you read through the post that are from a Mormon and is insulting, and uses capitol letters in the middle of the sentence, that is sport. She also use to post under pirate.
Also, the person who she is referring to is a guy. He posts under Google, or scripture verses sometimes. He and Dana have had it out... that is when Dana has said

He would, Crucify Jesus Christ himself
and
He would, kill Joseph Smith and other Prophets
and
He called God a pig, a retard, and he starts using foul language that isn't Christ like.

I'm under the impression that Google does this to bring out Dana's true colors. Idk for sure though.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#22662 Mar 23, 2013
Also, apparently they think I am a woman named Carol who is a 65 year old lady Dana has slandered on the Internet... see posts (that's where he starts doing it):

20989 he exposes Carol giving her full name, full address, calls her a whore, trailer park trash... etc

20992 he exposes her children's names and says she molests them

there are more posts... it's insane.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#22663 Mar 23, 2013
Sorry I was referring those to Sam... he asked the question not "not ashamed".

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#22664 Mar 23, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you responded to my post and referred to Dana.
Yes You are a groupie.
<quoted text>
//
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Well, hell, alert church headquarters! LOL!!!!

Location hidden

#22665 Mar 23, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
Sorry I was referring those to Sam... he asked the question not "not ashamed".
ok

Marysville, CA

#22666 Mar 23, 2013
not ashamed wrote:
And has even tried deceiving me in real life pretending to be leaving the LDS church. She is now a stalker, searching the web for any bit of information she can find in hopes of "exposing" me. In hopes of catching me in a lie, searching down even my father obituary.

Marysville, CA

#22667 Mar 23, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, the person who she is referring to is a guy. He posts under Google, or scripture verses sometimes. He and Dana have had it out... that is when Dana has said
He would, Crucify Jesus Christ himself
and
He would, kill Joseph Smith and other Prophets
and
He called God a pig, a retard, and he starts using foul language that isn't Christ like.
I'm under the impression that Google does this to bring out Dana's true colors. Idk for sure though.
And you post under Google and other names to show your true colors.

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#22668 Mar 23, 2013
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you can’t cause it didn’t come from me. I only repeat what they tell me, and I don’t think they’re allowed to lie.
The next time a Mormon tells you the leaders told them to move to Utah, ask them to prove it. And don't be so gullible to believe what some one tells you who doesn't supply proof. You'll be their fool.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#22669 Mar 24, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
And you post under Google and other names to show your true colors.
and YOU are a LIAR.

Marysville, CA

#22670 Mar 24, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
The next time a Mormon tells you the leaders told them to move to Utah, ask them to prove it. And don't be so gullible to believe what some one tells you who doesn't supply proof. You'll be their fool.
I suspect you are playing the fool again. Being willfully ignorant to try and save Mormonism:

Mormonism’s founding prophet, Joseph Smith said,“When a man goes about prophesying, and commands men to obey his teachings, he must either be a true or false prophet”(Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, p. 365). The Doctrine and Covenants (D. & C.) is LDS scripture and contains “revelations,” commandments etc. that Joseph Smith claims he received from God. D. & C. 1:37 says,“Search these commandments (in the D. & C.) for they are true and faithful and the prophecies and promises which are in them shall all be fulfilled.” D. & C. 3:1-3 further says,“The works and the designs, and the purposes of God cannot be frustrated, neither can they come to naught… it is not the work of God that is frustrated, but the work of men.” On April 6, 1830 Joseph Smith founded the Mormon Church and claimed that God said his followers should “give heed unto all his (Joseph’s) words and commandments…for his word ye shall receive as if from mine own mouth, in all patience and faith”(D. & C. 21:4-5). Smith’s words and commandments with prophecies and promises are still in the D. & C. which also says the work of God can’t be frustrated or stopped. Therefore, Smith’s prophecies in the D. & C. must all be fulfilled or he was a false prophet.

The gathering of the LDS to Independence, MO was a prophecy and a doctrine in early Mormonism. Even after Smith’s death and the LDS move to Utah, LDS Apostle Orson Pratt said “Joseph Smith…professes to have received, through revelation and commandment from God, a dispensation for the gathering of the Saints from all nations. Now the doctrine of the gathering of the Saints in the last days must either be false or true; if false, then J. Smith must be an imposter. It matters not how correct he may have been in all other points of his system, if this one point—the doctrine of the gathering be false, he must be a deceiver. Why? Because he professes to have received this doctrine by direct revelation and commandment”(“Divine Authority,” in A Series of Pamphlets, pub. by Orson Pratt in 1851). There are many prophecies in the D. & C. and elsewhere about the gathering, but our limited space here will allow a summary of just a few. See our references for more of Smith’s revelations. Below are some of Smith’s prophecies in the D. & C. about the “gathering” in chronological order and how they were fulfilled.

1. Joseph Smith said the Lord revealed D. & C. 29:1-11 to him just before September 26, 1830. It says,“Ye are called to bring to pass the gathering of mine elect” to one place to prepare them for His coming “from heaven with power and great glory” and His reign “in righteousness with men on earth a thousand years.” It also says “The hour is nigh and the day soon at hand” when the wicked will be burned up so “that wickedness shall not be upon the earth.”

Result: Smith had the LDS start gathering in MO in 1831, but they had to move often because of conflicts with their neighbors and all LDS left MO by 1838. LDS are now told “to remain in their homelands rather than immigrate to the United States”(Ensign, March 2000, p. 79). Christ hasn’t returned and set up His kingdom and wickedness is still on earth even though Smith received this revelation in 1830.

More to come...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll shows dead heat among likely voters in Mas... 5 min Le Jimbo 6
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,115,312
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 6 min Reverend Alan 658
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min The Dude 117,412
Will Mitt Romney take the plunge again? 6 min Lawrence Wolf 6
Democrats flood inboxes for last-minute campaig... 6 min barefoot2626 9
Larry Craig ordered to pay up for bathroom arrest 7 min Le Jimbo 8
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 15 min NTRPRNR1 265,645
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 42 min DITCH MITCH 155,478

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE