U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Imp...

U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor"

There are 18755 comments on the WNBC-TV New York story from Feb 24, 2009, titled U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor". In it, WNBC-TV New York reports that:

A U.S. Army soldier said he thinks Obama is an "impostor" and is pushing for further investigation into Obama's citizenship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNBC-TV New York.

conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#20169 Feb 11, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the one he produced was ruled a forgery.
By whom? Oilytits? The same oilytits that wanted to use herself as her own witness in court, but was smacked down by the judge? That oilytits? hahahahahahahahahahaha The laity carnival continues..........

Since: Aug 10

Rochester, NY

#20171 Feb 11, 2013
bIRTHERS ARE JUST AWESOME ENTERTAINMENT!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#20172 Feb 11, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Never took the stuff. How did YOU feel when you did it?
Not only are you a bobble headed racist liar but you are in denial about your meth habit.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#20173 Feb 11, 2013
FFS- wrote:
I love those pea brain racist birther [email protected]@rds. i hope they never go away. They confirm what LA governor Bobby Jindal has said about his own party as being stupid. I hope the birther racists get the Republiklan nomination for president in 2016. Even a Democrat like Michael Dukakis could easily win the presidency under those circumstances.
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#20175 Feb 12, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
By whom? Oilytits? The same oilytits that wanted to use herself as her own witness in court, but was smacked down by the judge? That oilytits? hahahahahahahahahahaha The laity carnival continues..........
It was declared to be a forgery Sheriff Arpaio of Maricopa County,Arizona along with Obama's FORGED Selective Service Card. His Social Security Number was stolen from a Harrison Bounel.

Swift Water,NY

#20176 Feb 12, 2013
FFS- wrote:
I wonder if CNN and MSNBC are going to televise Obama's EXECUTION for treason,if convicted?

Swift Water,NY

#20178 Feb 12, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>I love those pea brain racist birther [email protected]@rds. i hope they never go away. They confirm what LA governor Bobby Jindal has said about his own party as being stupid. I hope the birther racists get the Republiklan nomination for president in 2016. Even a Democrat like Michael Dukakis could easily win the presidency under those circumstances.
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Bobby Jindal is also NOT eligible to BE President. He is NOT a Natural-Born American either.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#20179 Feb 12, 2013
We're waiting as eagerly for one side to prove he isn't as we are the other to prove he is.

Since neither side has shown it is even remotely capable of providing any solution I think it's time for both sides to shut the F up.
quzluz

Monessen, PA

#20180 Feb 12, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Obama is a liar and a fake,,removing him,yes I support impeaching Obama..

Rochester, NY

#20181 Feb 12, 2013
quzluz wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=P5sQIb_WLN 8 ……
WOW, a nutter made a video. THat is so convincing!

5 years and nutbag birthers still have nothing!

Go buy another billboard ad...that will change everything huh?

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#20182 Feb 12, 2013
quzluz wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=P5sQIb_WLN 8 ……
So you get all your important facts of the real world from YouTube??

And you can't fathom why people don't take you seriously? Open your front door, there is a world out there, a real one to boot!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#20184 Feb 12, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby Jindal is also NOT eligible to BE President. He is NOT a Natural-Born American either.
Yo' pissface, what the hell does that have to do with him calling you Republiklans the party of stupid, STUPID? Kim Jong Un of N. Korea can call you stupid Republiklans stupid and it will still be true. DUH!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#20185 Feb 12, 2013
Carolina Watchdog wrote:
Why would someone NOT be willing to produce and show his birth certificate?
Wouldn't this stop the this question?
The question is, how many times does it have to be shown?

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#20186 Feb 13, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is, how many times does it have to be shown?
Yeah anybody who knows how to use a computer can find the Birth Certificate Lucas D. Smith smuggled out of Kenya in 2008.

Hollis Center, ME

#20187 Feb 13, 2013
So, how is this officer"s career going these days?
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#20188 Feb 13, 2013
FFS- wrote:
So, how is this officer"s career going these days?
That yellow spine Gomer dumbazz is out of work. LOFL!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#20189 Feb 13, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Yo' pissface, if I had not run you off yet, I invite your cowardly monkey azz to reply to the post I sent to you nearly a week ago.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Patriot

Louisville, CO

#20191 Feb 16, 2013
What Happens After Gun Confiscation?

Before we passively allow the global 'elite' through their usurper in Our White House strip away Our last line of defense by acquiescing to the United Nations and American advocates for gun control, perhaps We should examine the end game resulting from past gun control efforts:

1. In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915-1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves against their ethnic-cleansing government, were arrested and exterminated.

2. In 1929, the former Soviet Union established gun control as a means of controlling the “more difficult” of their citizens. From 1929 to the death of Stalin, 40 million Soviets met an untimely end at the hand of various governmental agencies as they were arrested and exterminated.

3. After the rise of the Nazis, Germany established their version of gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, the mentally ill, and others, who were unable to defend themselves against the “Brown Shirts”, were arrested and exterminated. Interestingly, the Brown Shirts were eventually targeted for extermination themselves following their blind acts of allegiance to Hitler. Any American military and police would be wise to grasp the historical significance of the Brown Shirts’ fate.

4. After Communist China established gun control in 1935, an estimated 50 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves against their fascist leaders, were arrested and exterminated.

5. Closer to home, Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayans, unable to defend themselves against their ruthless dictatorship, were arrested and exterminated.

6. Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves from their dictatorial government, were arrested and exterminated.

7. Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million of the “educated” people, unable to defend themselves against their fascist government, were arrested and exterminated.

8. In 1994, Rwanda disarmed the Tutsi people and being unable to defend themselves from their totalitarian government, nearly one million were summarily executed.

The total numbers of victims who lost their lives because of gun control is approximately 70 million people in the 20th century. The historical voices from 70 million corpses speak loudly and clearly to those Americans who are advocating for a de facto gun ban. Governments murdered four times as many civilians as were killed in all the international and domestic wars combined. Governments murdered millions more people than were killed by common criminals and it all followed gun control.

Historically, American gun control legislation has been imitating Hitler’s Nazi Germany gun control legislation for quite some time. Consider the key provisions of the Nazi Weapons Act of 1938 and compare it with the United States Gun Control Act of 1968. The parallels of both the provisions and the legal language are eerily similar...
drinK thE Hive

New York, NY

#20192 Feb 16, 2013
I Think It's Called Divine Moments of Truth...

Swift Water,NY

#20193 Feb 17, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
A Natural-Born American IS:

"One born in the US of Parents who are both Americans"

Jindal is DQ'd as is Marco Rubio.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,405,624
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min District 1 219,707
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Relaxen2 391,563
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Cornelius Scudmister 233,539
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min DanFromSmithville 201,697
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 7 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5,693
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 8 min nanoanomaly 319
News Clinton Wins Democratic Nomination; Gets Boost ... 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 86
More from around the web