U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor"

There are 20 comments on the WNBC-TV New York story from Feb 24, 2009, titled U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor". In it, WNBC-TV New York reports that:

A U.S. Army soldier said he thinks Obama is an "impostor" and is pushing for further investigation into Obama's citizenship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNBC-TV New York.

Patriot

Longmont, CO

#20101 Jan 27, 2013
The Imposter to Top Brass: Will You Fire on American Citizens?

Sunday, January 27, 2013

World-renowned educator and human rights activist Jim Garrow says that the source, man regarded as "one of America's foremost military heroes," told him that Obama is using a new litmus test for "determining who will stay and who must go" among top-ranked military leaders. That test is whether they will fire on US citizens or not.

It's time Our military did their duty and arrested this usurper and stand him before a military firing squad. Our congress and judiciary must be held accountable for their aiding and abetting him as well.

http://www.infowars.com/nobel-peace-prize-nom...

----

It's time Our military did their job and duty and arrest Barrack Hussein Obama, a.k.a, Barry Soetoro for usurpation of the Presidency of the United States of America, which is an Act of War, and stand him before a military firing squad.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#20102 Jan 27, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, Bobby - you're the King of Fools....
We have no Kings in America.

Swift Water,NY

#20104 Jan 27, 2013
Patriot wrote:
The Imposter to Top Brass: Will You Fire on American Citizens?
Sunday, January 27, 2013
World-renowned educator and human rights activist Jim Garrow says that the source, man regarded as "one of America's foremost military heroes," told him that Obama is using a new litmus test for "determining who will stay and who must go" among top-ranked military leaders. That test is whether they will fire on US citizens or not.
It's time Our military did their duty and arrested this usurper and stand him before a military firing squad. Our congress and judiciary must be held accountable for their aiding and abetting him as well.
http://www.infowars.com/nobel-peace-prize-nom...
----
It's time Our military did their job and duty and arrest Barrack Hussein Obama, a.k.a, Barry Soetoro for usurpation of the Presidency of the United States of America, which is an Act of War, and stand him before a military firing squad.
Yes,It IS Time.Obama is both a Spy and a Traitor under US Law. We are under seige NOW!

Swift Water,NY

#20111 Jan 28, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>You say you are not a racist that hates Blacks. So does the rest of the Republiklans.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
There IS ONE mullato that I hate.

Lay off the Nitrous Oxide.

Swift Water,NY

#20112 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' pissfecal, what is your stupid point ya' stupid COONservative yard monkey?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
It is YOU that is Racist. That is my point.

Swift Water,NY

#20113 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>So is that why you hate the Black president so much, his ancestors sold slaves?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
By the way, Mr. Obama is the president of this country. in oreder to be a president, he had to have been born in any part of this country. For you birther racist yard monkeys to keep whining otherwise is pathetic.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Whyu would a Black/White Arab whose ancestors SOLD American Blacks into slavery be able to claim that he speaks for Black America whose History was fraught with slavery and discrimination?

There is a second requirement to being President besides being "born in any part of this country". A President's Parents MUST be American Citizens at the time of his/her birth.

YOU are too busy laughing for that to register in your dimly lighted brain.

Swift Water,NY

#20114 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>That coward of an Army officer had turned yellow and wanted to get himself kicked out of the Army in the worse way. Cannot break it down for you any better than that.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Can you prove what you say? I can prove what I say.
Lt. Easterling is RIGHT. Obama IS an Imposter.

Swift Water,NY

#20121 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, I was right about your monkey azz being a racist. Lay off the methonitrus oxide ya' stupid yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You aren't right. I didn't say that I hated Blacks in general.
Obama,however is a degenerate scumbag.BTW,he is Mullato.

Swift Water,NY

#20122 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, if your monkey azz want to become a racist birther, you will have to deny the following:
1- The sun is very hot.
2- Tall buildings exist.
3- Racism in your Republiklan Teabigot Party.
Now dimly lit that ya' stupid COONservative yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You are a sad example of a Human being. I pity you.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#20124 Feb 2, 2013
I love birthers!
joey

Livonia, LA

#20128 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>I love those pea brain racist birthers too. They make winning the presidency for Democrats easy.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
the only thing big and bad about you is your great liberal sucking lips!you are too stupid to do anything but suck?hope you dont get hiv from your talent!

Swift Water,NY

#20129 Feb 3, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>ME TOO.
Freemasons/CFR/CIA caused the 9/11 attacks and put an illegal-alien in the Whitehouse.
Newlyweds(?)Mr&Mrs B.H.Obama Sr visited Kenya over the summer of '61 and Stannie was not allowed to board the 4-engine propjob for a trip back over the Indian & Pacific oceans due to her obvious late-stage of pregnancy w/baby Barack. Hence BHO2 was born a in Kenya just like it says on 2 Kenyan BCs and in 3 African newspapers. Granny Obama & the Kenyan Ambassador both verbally agreed. But even if Obama was born in Hawaii he was born a Brit under British Common Law and at best a dual-citizen under U.S. Code. He could not have been a natural-born citizen due to his mother being under 19YO. Later he became an Indonesian and attended college as a Foreign Student.
On Sunday June 27, 2004 the Kenyan Standard Times through the AP wire printed Obama was "Kenyan-born". In the Fall of 2004 Obama debated former-ambassador Alan Keyes for a seat in the US Senate from Illinois. At this debate Keyes faulted Obama for not being a natural born citizen. Obama quickly retorted "So what? I am running for Illinois Senator, NOT THE PRESIDENCY" admitting himself that he is not eligible to run for President of the U.S.
The Healthcare bill (ObamaCare) signed into Law by Obama on March 23, 2010 is unconstitutional and voidable since he is ineligible to serve as President of the United States.
Obama is Big Brother/antichrist.
Obama is a TRAITOR. He MUST be arrested,tried for treason and if convicted ShOT TO DEATH by a military firing squad.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#20130 Feb 3, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a TRAITOR. He MUST be arrested,tried for treason and if convicted ShOT TO DEATH by a military firing squad.
There's a better chance of you being shot to death by a military firing squad. And more people hoping for it.

Swift Water,NY

#20132 Feb 3, 2013
John wrote:
KING Obama doesn't have to show you shiit. Suuck on this you american piece of trash.
We have NO Kings in America. You are an ANTI-"American piece of trash".

Swift Water,NY

#20133 Feb 3, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a better chance of you being shot to death by a military firing squad. And more people hoping for it.
More anti-Americans like you?

“It ain't OVER till”

Since: Feb 13

The Wrecking Ball Swings

#20134 Feb 4, 2013
Thank YOU!

“American Sniper” Author, Ex-Navy SEAL Killed at Gun Range

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-inter...
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#20136 Feb 4, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the anti-American. Start shopping at target.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Merica

Eau Claire, WI

#20137 Feb 4, 2013
If your looking for some laughs check out our Facebook page "merica f yeah" like us and share with friends

Since: Dec 09

Cleveland, TN

#20138 Feb 4, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
If convicted, he wouldn't be shot by a firing squad. Conviction is not automatic death sentence. And we don't use firing squads. Back on the death hang-up again?
Mr Big BadJohn Roberts

Chapin, SC

#20139 Feb 4, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sad example of a Human being. I pity you.
Yo' pissface, I pity you because you are a stupid COONservative yard monkey racist human being.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boehner says recent fatal police encounters in ... 1 min serfs up 23
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,223,776
News Andrew Cuomo Is So Unbelievably Happy that Hill... 1 min fartman1 2
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Denisova 161,782
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 2 min serfs up 859
News 8 Shocking Statements Opponents Of Marriage Equ... 3 min Just Think 42
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min DAVID27 309,744
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 9 min barefoot2626 478
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 10 min INFIDEL 1,075
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 49 min Cheech the Conser... 326,080