Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 216838 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#98272 Aug 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly ..

They have to accuse .

Just like their theories that change with each generation ..big bang..big sludge pond

Let's not forget ..Global warming ..which followed oh dear an ice age is coming .

Then Al missed a few speeches. For which he gets paid handsomely

Why ??

HIS PRIVATE PLANE COUKD NIT take off due to blizzards...

So now the natural cycle s I have experienced in my own lifetime ..are called climate change .

Gore and Kerry with their mansions can but carbon credits ..let someone else conserve .

And the rich liberals ..oh please no wind farms off my island .

Makes me nauseous ..all these theories ..all this belief .like a religion .in mother earth ..making tins of money ...shunning scientists who don't go along

.....And no God in the picture ..

Just worms ...
Yes just worms they hope.

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#98273 Aug 20, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 3 BIG Myths:
1) the Big Bang when nothing exploded
and created everything.
2) rain falling on rocks and settling in a mud puddle and spontaneous self generating life sprang forth.
3) plants evolving into plant eating animals.
And when I snap my fingers you will wake up and believe these 3 myths as if they were fact.
"SNAP"
So repeating this idiocy again.

Here is an actual explanation of the Big Bang theory.

Why do creatards have such a hard time with concepts that they have no clue of:
&fe ature=c4-overview&list=UUU HW94eEFW7hkUMVaZz4eDg

Everett, WA

#98274 Aug 20, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
species
There are 14 definitions for that word.
Darwin's claimed macro evolution means one kind producing another kind.
bacteria evolved into bacteria. The birds evolved in to birds and if the bird was a finch the NEW SPECIES is still a finch. The insects evolved into insects if it was an ant it's still an ant if it was a fly its still a fly.
Turning on or off genes is nothing amazing. God put those genes there for animals or insect ect. To adapt to changing environments. It's a little like an electrician wiring the house so you can turn lights on when it gets dark. It's called planning ahead. Intelligent design. Every time a species has been isolated you claim a new species evolves. The fact is EVERY time the DNA has gotten shorter NEVER new DNA just different switches turn on an off and other genes lost for ever because adaptation is no longer needed. As a result these "NEW" species are on the short road to extinction.
I'll save you some time and heart ache.
There has never been any documented proof of macro evolution. As far as man kind knows it has never happened.
This is fact. Unlike the myth of macro evolution or the myth of nothing exploding and producing everything.
I can think of only one functional definition of "species". And having too many definitions is better than having none. There is no functional definition of "kind" as used by creatards.

What is a kind? Try to be consistent. If bacteria are a kind then eukaryotes are a kind. Which means that creatards are once again hoisted by their own petard.

Everett, WA

#98275 Aug 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Far as I know there is no missing link ..oh wait ..that's yesterday's theory ..the new one is common ancestors.
There is no evidence of evolution ..between species ..
Man is man..always was man ..created by God as man ..
The "missing link" was never a theory fool. It was a statement that we had not found our immediate fossil ancestors yet. Guess what, we have found him. And his ancestors, and his ancestors, and his ancestors.

Common ancestry was ALWAYS what the theory of evolution said. So you might be learning slowly, but the theory has not changed.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#98276 Aug 20, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 3 BIG Myths:
and created everything.
2) rain falling on rocks and settling in a mud puddle and spontaneous self generating life sprang forth.
And when I snap my fingers you will wake up and believe these 3 myths as if they were fact.
"SNAP"
Can I list a few myths that you guys seem to have permanently latched onto??

Of course I can.

The following are Biblical myths:

Creation 6,000+- years ago
Adam and Eve....this has repercussions for Jesus
Noah's flood
The Tower of Babel
Moses writing the Pentateuch
Moses
The Exodus, and all the attendant magik or 'miracles'
Abraham
Lot
Known Writers of the Gospel

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#98277 Aug 20, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 3 BIG Myths:
and created everything.
"SNAP"
Oh, I almost forgot the biggest myth....God

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#98278 Aug 20, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, jackass, you can argue against the evidence but to say "What evidence?" is proof positive what an uneducated fool you are. Not to mention YOUR idiot comments on sludge and goo. You are misinformed and uneducated. If you want to make points stop acting like a five year old and get up to speed.*IF* that's even possible. Which I seriously doubt
See, you didn't pool your intelligence and you ended up with this drool. The reason you don't appreciate the sludge + goo comments is it shines a light on your comic unfounded belief system of how life began. News flash! there is no evidence that a slime puddle came to life. I'm not trying to make points fool, just pointing out your belief is faith based, not science based

Location hidden

#98279 Aug 20, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather hear how you are a descendant of a jackass.
Anybody ever explain to you the difference between evolution and a biogenesis, moron?
Wait you were a worm before you were a rat, abiogenesis is an unproven theory that violates known scientific law, yet you believe it. Evolution is a 19th century theory that died with the advent of DNA and information theory. That's the difference you pus filled ball sack

Location hidden

#98280 Aug 20, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
So repeating this idiocy again.
Here is an actual explanation of the Big Bang theory.
Why do creatards have such a hard time with concepts that they have no clue of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =q3MWRvLndzsXX&feature=c4- overview&list=UUUHW94eEFW7 hkUMVaZz4eDg
The explanation was ,we don't know. Which is an improvement .

Everett, WA

#98281 Aug 20, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait you were a worm before you were a rat, abiogenesis is an unproven theory that violates known scientific law, yet you believe it. Evolution is a 19th century theory that died with the advent of DNA and information theory. That's the difference you pus filled ball sack
bohart you idiot. Try to be more properl

You and I were never "worms" but we had a wormlike ancestor.

And nope, DNA gave extraordinarily strong evidence for evolution and idiots have misapplied information theory to try to debate against evolution. They have always failed.

You have no evidence for your superstitious beliefs at all.

Everett, WA

#98282 Aug 20, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
The explanation was ,we don't know. Which is an improvement .
Close. The explanation is we don't know what happened during the early expansion or why. The laws of physics that we know don't work then.

Just as Newton's physics does not work at relativistic speeds or at the quantum level.

Everett, WA

#98283 Aug 20, 2013
By the way bohart, what scientific laws are violated by abiogenesis?

And it is not an "unproven scientific theory".

By definition all scientific theories are unproven. That includes the theories of gravity. You really don't understand science at all, do you?

Location hidden

#98284 Aug 20, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
bohart you idiot. Try to be more properl
You and I were never "worms" but we had a wormlike ancestor.
And nope, DNA gave extraordinarily strong evidence for evolution and idiots have misapplied information theory to try to debate against evolution. They have always failed.
You have no evidence for your superstitious beliefs at all.
" We were never worms , but we had a worm like ancestor"? did you really type this ? Did you attend the Bill Clinton class on evasions and lying. DNA is a code, a language, an information storage mechanism, there is no natural process known to science that creates coded information.

As for life creating itself, you have all of humanities acquired scientific knowledge that says it can't happen.
That's the evidence against your myth.

Location hidden

#98285 Aug 20, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
By the way bohart, what scientific laws are violated by abiogenesis?
And it is not an "unproven scientific theory".
By definition all scientific theories are unproven. That includes the theories of gravity. You really don't understand science at all, do you?
Here begins your lies, what is your evidence that abiogenesis happened in the warm sludge pond?

Location hidden

#98286 Aug 20, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
9. man
8.apes
7.rat like creatures!
6.reptiles
5. amphibians
4. fish
3. worms
2.micro organisms
1. slime that became alive
Who believes this?
how did the worms evolve into worm eating fish?
Again, which of you people believe this?

Location hidden

#98287 Aug 20, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 3 BIG Myths:
and created everything.
"SNAP"
Sucking zone is right about one thing, to believe in these myths is idiocy

Everett, WA

#98288 Aug 20, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
" We were never worms , but we had a worm like ancestor"? did you really type this ? Did you attend the Bill Clinton class on evasions and lying. DNA is a code, a language, an information storage mechanism, there is no natural process known to science that creates coded information.
As for life creating itself, you have all of humanities acquired scientific knowledge that says it can't happen.
That's the evidence against your myth.
Yes you idiot. I was never a worm. You were never a worm. We were born human beings. Is that such a hard concept for you to understand?

Second, yes, we had a wormlike ancestor. A moron such as you would look at early chordata and call them worms. They weren't, but we know your mental level.

Nowhere in mans acquired scientific knowledge does it say that it cannot happen. I know that you misunderstand a lot of that knowledge. But it does not say that anywhere.

Everett, WA

#98289 Aug 20, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Here begins your lies, what is your evidence that abiogenesis happened in the warm sludge pond?
I didn't lie idiot. I said that you were wrong. You claimed you had evidence that it was impossible. I ordered you to substantiate your claim.

How can a demand that an idiot (this means you) substantiate his claim be a lie?

So come on moron, put up or shut up.

Everett, WA

#98290 Aug 20, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, which of you people believe this?
Most of the Christians in the world for one small group.

Everett, WA

#98291 Aug 20, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Sucking zone is right about one thing, to believe in these myths is idiocy
blowfart has no clue, but when has he.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: 'Obamacare' repeal-only would make 30M u... 2 min freedom2016 33
News Donald Trump criticizes Jill Stein-led recount ... 2 min Spanx2610 199
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Aquarius-WY 1,459,578
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 253,429
News Trump says cancel new Air Force One: Costs 'out... 4 min inbred Genius 66
News Los Angeles County officials push back against ... 8 min Giggle1101 4
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 8 min inbred Genius 481
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 34 min Injudgement 404,201
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 39 min freedom2016 2,257
More from around the web