Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“River of tears flowing out of ”

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#89154 May 15, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly. More around the edges.
I won't ask more. I don't want to end up in a position where you have to eliminate me because I know too much or ask too many questions.

I was a bit younger than you during that era, but growing up I have known many vetrans from that time with experiences that span from chairborne rangers (their description) state side to multiple tours of duty in the field. I think they would all agree it was a difficult time in the history of this country and especially so for those in the military. I am appreciative of those that served then while at the same time thankful, I have not had to endure what many of them did.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#89155 May 15, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>So, we agree on the fact that systems and cycles and patterns is the way nature works in general, correct?
No Free, actually pretty far from it. Do systems and cycles exist?
Yes, that´s not a baffling reality. Water evaporates, and rain falls over a forest. Precipitation system. It eventually ends up back in the ocean. A cycle. Man makes use of this to generate electricity. A result.

The combustion engine in my car generates force - a system. This system gets me back and forth to work each day. A cycle. This ensures I have beer in my fridge. A result. Is this what you are trying to point out? Because there is no "theory" here, there are basic facts. Did God put that engine in my car? No, in fact General Motors did that. Is my engine going to save the world with its - err... I forgot your acronym - systems and cycles? Unlikely. So unless you can elaborate on this groundbreaking theory of yours, I suggest you put it to rest. You´re convincing no one on this thread.

Sao Paulo

#89159 May 15, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
...The 'debate' over whether a god exists or not is ultimately only an exercise in philosphical mastrubation.
*giggle*

Sao Paulo

#89163 May 15, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
A natural system will cycle to function and patterned pathways have been shown from the beginning.
Dude, seriously - stop. You sound like an idiot.
KJV

United States

#89166 May 15, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
I could be. No way to prove it so you just believe what you wish. "

You prove your low IQ with every post.

How old are you? It has been a long time since the Marine Corp was so desperate for officers that they would promote anyone on such a thin basis as an I.Q. test. That would be WWII days or earlier.

As I said, it is much more likely that you are a lying troll. Or that you took a severe blow to your head some time in your lifetime and have lost about 50% of your thinking capacity since.
It's Marine Corp policy any Genius tested in boot camp at graduation of boot camp you are sent to officer training and are promoted to warrant officer. Them's the facts Jack.

Sao Paulo

#89167 May 15, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>It is so simple, why didn't you think of it? Every living thing is following patterns as to how to be fruitful and multiply and the reproductive system brings this about.
Wait - you´re on to something;

Idiots have sex, they raise another idiot.
Idiots have sex, they raise another idiot.

I´m starting to see a pattern here.

The number of children a couple have is inversely proportional to their IQ.

Wow, you´re actually Brilliant Free!
KJV

United States

#89168 May 15, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>It could well do. You do not speak for God, but it doesn't stop you fundies from trying.(shrug)
How do you know?
KJV

United States

#89169 May 15, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>OCS is not an instant promotion to an officer rank, you idiot. While in OCS, you are a cadet. You are commissioned as a Second Lieutenant upon graduation - if you make it that far.

If your really did this, you wouldn't f**k up the facts so badly.
You don't know shlt.
Go back to your fake guitar, somehow you think that suppose to look cool?

I was promoted to a warrant Officer. Look it up idiot. What a shlt bag
KJV

United States

#89170 May 15, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>That was not KJV's claim. If he had mentioned that OCS there is a small chance that we would have believed him.

KJV, like most creatards, has been shown to be a liar. Would you believe a proven liar when they claimed anything?
Sub par is a known liar.

You go ahead and look it up and you'll find out that enlisted men when test and proven to be of a genuine IQ do go straight to officer training as a Warrant Officer. Enlisted men cannot be a regular officer. Warrant officers have their own line of command.
KJV

United States

#89171 May 15, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>And you did not follow KJV's claim. You seem to agree with Mike more than you do with KJV.
KJV did go straight from enlisted mans boot camp to officer training as a warrant Officer. Bummer you have no clue as to how the military works and you mock those that step into harms way. I've also been in fire fights and have killed men. Want to mock that too?
KJV

United States

#89172 May 15, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a quote of KJV where he lied about his IQ. It is from post 89040 on page 4230.

He claims he was instantly promoted to being an officer.

The idiot is shown to be one by his own lies.
I was instantly promoted at graduation of boot camp. Again look it up I am hiding nothing this is common place.
KJV

United States

#89173 May 15, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know about the military part, but I long ago concluded that your IQ was likely to be high without your mentioning it. I suspect this is true of a number of our mutual acquaintances on this forum. They don't have to mention their intelligence, you can read it for yourself in their posts.

While I did not serve in the military, I am the son of a man with a high IQ that did. Let Kevin Bacon beat that.
High IQ is not good enough you have to be a Genius. Sorry Charley only the smartest soldiers get to be promoted.

West Plains

#89174 May 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
How do you know?
[/QUOTE]He told me. In fact he doesn't really have a good outlook for you. Sorry you had to hear that from an evolutionist. I know it must hurt.

West Plains

#89175 May 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
High IQ is not good enough you have to be a Genius. Sorry Charley only the smartest soldiers get to be promoted.[/QUOTE]So the Marines have set the bar low have they. I bet you giggled like a school girl when they told you yours was 69.

West Plains

#89176 May 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
High IQ is not good enough you have to be a Genius. Sorry Charley only the smartest soldiers get to be promoted.[/QUOTE]On reading this post again, I am not even sure what you were responding to in my post. Clearly you did not read my post.

Perhaps you just fell through the cracks. I know, I know. I can't ask. You can't tell.

West Plains

#89177 May 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
You don't know shlt.
I was promoted to a warrant Officer. Look it up idiot. What a shlt bag [/QUOTE]Wait a tick here. Warrant officer. That is like a dentist is a doctor. But not really. You are a technician with a token rank.

If you are so smart, why do all of us make you so angry? If you are so much better than the rest of us, why all the bragging? Those responses don't speak of intelligence or superiority. They speak of weakness. I like weakness in loudmouths. It makes for a lot of fun.

West Plains

#89178 May 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Sub par is a known liar.
You go ahead and look it up and you'll find out that enlisted men when test and proven to be of a genuine IQ do go straight to officer training as a Warrant Officer. Enlisted men cannot be a regular officer. Warrant officers have their own line of command.[/QUOTE]I am going to start calling you Frank Burns. You remind me of him.

Did you find any that dark matter you were looking for in your colon?
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#89179 May 15, 2013
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, seriously - stop. You sound like an idiot.
OK Man, I see that you just don't get it. I give up for tonight.

West Plains

#89180 May 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
You don't know shlt.
I was promoted to a warrant Officer. Look it up idiot. What a shlt bag [/QUOTE]Watch out Mike. I think Frank Burns wants to do something he can't tell about with you. I would check with him, but I believe we can't ask.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#89181 May 15, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
RPG?
Rum powered godbot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min USMail XXXII 269,898
US Ebola Crisis Is A Media Myth, Claims Obama 2 min Hooogle It 22
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 4 min antenoa 6,672
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,125,449
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 5 min VN Vet 12,317
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Uncle Tab 158,781
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 13 min TEA 1,317
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 25 min spud 46
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr cpeter1313 1,430
Ebola commentary desperately needs clarification 1 hr BLOODY__FATALITY 54

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE