Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 4,052)

Showing posts 81,021 - 81,040 of106,255
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Elohim

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Vanity
No. A sense of accomplishment.
Elohim

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>The Creator is the God of the Bible and he did send his beloved only begotten Son to suffer and die for you and me. To think we are something as compared to God, is high conceit.
According to your book of myths.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>According to your book of myths.
According to the greatest book of truth ever written.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

How can any of us boast in a vacuous or pompous way, when the few years we have on earth are barely visible like vapor when compared to everything God has created?
Elohim

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>According to the greatest book of truth ever written.
According to your cult.
Elohim

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
How can any of us boast in a vacuous or pompous way, when the few years we have on earth are barely visible like vapor when compared to everything God has created?
That's one why of looking at it... if you've been brainwashed to believe such nonsense.
Patriot

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Free Servant, I stopped trying to have an intelligent conversation with these atheists, I followed Solomon's advice where he says do not argue with a fool in his folly lest you make him wise in his own eyes. They will see one day God is real and when they do it will be eternally too late.

Since: Apr 12

Hefei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
The devil and his angels have enslaved as many as they can. The Bible tells us there is a bottomless pit where the fire is never quenched and it is prepared for Satan and his fallen angels. Every person has been given a way of escape from that awful place of torment and faith in Jesus is the way to eternal life in the kingdom of heaven.
Gee, I'm scared!
You say that EVERY person has been given a way of escape.
I don't see how we can escape, though.
We have learned that science has made discoveries that seem to contradict the stories in the Bible.
Is there some way that science can be proven wrong?
Or is there some way that scientific discoveries could be reconciled with the Bible?
Please answer me quick because I'm scared!

Since: Apr 12

Hefei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
Jesus said his followers can do all things through faith in him. We will have the freedom to have the things our hearts dsire in the kingdom of heaven and Jesus said with this kind of faith we can speak to mountains and they will obey.
If you can speak to mountains and they will obey,
then it should be a simple matter for you to speak to all of us and convert us all to Creationism.
Let's see you do it.
Elohim

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Free Servant, I stopped trying to have an intelligent conversation with these atheists, I followed Solomon's advice where he says do not argue with a fool in his folly lest you make him wise in his own eyes. They will see one day God is real and when they do it will be eternally too late.
Well bless your heart! I choose to live in the real world thank you.
Patriot

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>Well bless your heart! I choose to live in the real world thank you.
I choose(while in THIS LIFE) to prepare for eternal life in the LIFE TO COME after this life passes away.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Thank you and I believe they have a chance, as long as they are living. God is not willing that any should perish and go to that place that is prepared for the Devil and his angels. I feel sadness for them. God Bless.

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>I choose(while in THIS LIFE) to prepare for eternal life in the LIFE TO COME after this life passes away.
Me too.

I always have spaghetti and meatballs on Friday and never forget the sacramental beer and Parmesan cheese.

rAmen.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Science claim the universe has an age?
A date that the universe started?
By universe I do mean universe as per the definition of the word.
You don't need scientific definitions because scientific definitions are irrelevant to fundies anyway.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok
I know you don't "know" Christ.
It's okay, you don't know Christ either. After all, the guy is dead. And may not even have existed at all in the first place.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all just a big ruse to throw atheist off that's all.
Right, so what you're saying is that ALL religions in the world are actually all just great big massive dishonest liars for Jesus? Well done!
Elohim

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>I choose(while in THIS LIFE) to prepare for eternal life in the LIFE TO COME after this life passes away.
Well good for you! It's a great thing to have goals. Mine is to live as comfortably as I can , helping those who I can.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

KJV wrote:
Apple and car could not care what they were being called, labeled. Humans are not apples in case you didn't realize that.
No, but they are:

Homo sapiens sapiens

Humano

Humain

Menslike

Mensch

&#1095;&#1077;&#10 83;&#1086;&#1074;& #1077;&#1082;

&#20154;&#30340; (Rén de)

... for example. Note they are all different. Some radically so. Yet they all mean the same thing. This is because they are arbitrary labels.
KJV wrote:
Human who are Christians know they were created as a human whole no mutations required.
No they don't.
KJV wrote:
You and your buddies calling Christians apes because you believe they are is no difference then Charles Darwin calling blacks the inferior race, which he truly believed.
Except you're misrepresenting Darwin for one:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...

And you're misrepresenting me for another.

And you're misrepresenting evolution.

After all, according to the modern evolutionary synthesis, NO race or species is more or less evolved than another.

Creationism on the other hand claims Adam and Eve were created "perfect", and probably white. Anything different to that is inferior. That's ASTOUNDINGLY racist.
KJV wrote:
Christians are not apes and we don't in general care for your name calling belief that makes you think you are free to call anyone an ape and that's ok to do so.
I don't care that you don't care. You don't care about reality.(shrug)

It is also okay for me to do so for at least two reasons:

1 - Freedom of speech.

2 - It is scientifically correct.
KJV wrote:
Now on the count of three try exhaling and farting at the same time that just might help you pull your head out of your azz......
One, Two, Three!
Damn I was hoping that would work.
My head's not in my azz. You're looking at your own mirror.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Darn, looks like Russian or Chinese characters don't work. Strange considering they do while typing.

They were chelovek and Rén de respectively.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>According to the greatest book of truth ever written.
Grapes Of Wrath?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81,021 - 81,040 of106,255
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••