Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 4,051)

Showing posts 81,001 - 81,020 of106,039
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Since: Apr 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishful stroke of the brush. I know these guys, they went into it thinking we are going to have to dig deep to find any issues with the isotope series - not as far as accuracy, but basic long age.
After 7 years work - wham!..the VOR was all off.
That's why Austin is getting past peer review presenting the paper.
After that I will take their word for it, logic is logic and facts are facts.
As far as my lack of knowledge goes, my Geo profs would disagree with you. Take any Geo in school Mike? Pound any rocks? Send any samples in for eval? Look at any core samples? Work underground? How about on 5 continents? Answer the questions for us then pass judgment on me.
Oh? Is it trade resume time? You figure you've got me beat because I've only spent time on 4 continents? Pretty weak crap, pal.

If you want to maintain that the RATE study was an honest endeavor, have at it. I know better. And so should you.

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>You'd take the word of a guy that purposefully used equipment that couldn't date the samples he had accurately to try and create a hoax? why would you do that? that is not logical.
But it is pure fundie.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Since I'm not Satan, nor one of his angels, why would I give a crap about this pit?
If you choose to follow Satan you will go with him to that awful place. Call on the name of Jesus and he can stop this.

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Can you as a father and parent, control the entire lives of your kids, because they came through you?
This is the same with God.
Nope. You have not answered the question at all. Just avoided it because it screws you completely.

You say God has free will. Yet God cannot do something today that he did not already know he was going to do today. He has known forever what His future decisions and actions would be, because He knows everything about everything, past present and future.

Therefore God cannot make any new choices. God cannot change his mind and surprise himself with a decision he did not already know he would make since the beginning of time.

God has NO FREE WILL!

Do you?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
The devil and his angels have enslaved as many as they can. The Bible tells us there is a bottomless pit where the fire is never quenched and it is prepared for Satan and his fallen angels. Every person has been given a way of escape from that awful place of torment and faith in Jesus is the way to eternal life in the kingdom of heaven.
" a way of escape from that awful place..."

Man, you cult really has you brainwashed...you aren't even there yet they have you convinced you have to escape it. that is some serious brainwashing!

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>If you choose to follow Satan you will go with him to that awful place. Call on the name of Jesus and he can stop this.
I haven't chosen to follow Jesus or Satan. In fact I do not even believe they exist.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't chosen to follow Jesus or Satan. In fact I do not even believe they exist.
They do and you will find it out.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>They do and you will find it out.
No, proven myth. your god is a proven myth.

they brainwashed you so bad you are sure you are destined to hell without your cult's help

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
Don't know about Satan but Jesus does my lawn-care.
Elohim

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you don't
I'm sure I do.
Elohim

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know you don't know him.
Yes,I know your Jesus fable quite well.
Elohim

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
"You make me laugh."
Well that's nice to hear. To many atheist on hear are just fuming mad. It's nice to see one laugh.
Fuming mad? Only in the bizzaro world of the fundie mind. They are laughing at you and your ilk.
Elohim

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>If you choose to follow Satan you will go with him to that awful place. Call on the name of Jesus and he can stop this.
Both are figments of fertile imaginations. Your spells and incantations have no affect on me.
Elohim

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
As real as The Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, Thor, Ra,(Insert Fictional Character here).........
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>As real as The Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, Thor, Ra,(Insert Fictional Character here).........
I gather you do not think Creation happened, correct?
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Men want to bring glory unto themselves, when none of us are really worthy of it. We should try to bring honor to our Creator and his Son Jesus. Worthy of all praise is the lamb of God, who was given in sacrifice for the atonement of man and for all the work of God.
Elohim

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I gather you do not think Creation happened, correct?
As described in your book of myths and fables, no.
Elohim

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
Men want to bring glory unto themselves, when none of us are really worthy of it. We should try to bring honor to our Creator and his Son Jesus. Worthy of all praise is the lamb of God, who was given in sacrifice for the atonement of man and for all the work of God.
How nice for you. I am worthy of what ever "glory" I can attain. I do not need nor do I care to bow down to any man made "creator". MMMMM... lamb. You've given me an idea for dinner. Thanks.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>How nice for you. I am worthy of what ever "glory" I can attain. I do not need nor do I care to bow down to any man made "creator". MMMMM... lamb. You've given me an idea for dinner. Thanks.
Vanity
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>As described in your book of myths and fables, no.
The Creator is the God of the Bible and he did send his beloved only begotten Son to suffer and die for you and me. To think we are something as compared to God, is high conceit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81,001 - 81,020 of106,039
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••