Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 222036 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Since: Sep 12

Dallas, TX

#61858 Nov 30, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>Is it really that? Or, is it a result of how our society is going. Seems as soon as the paddle was taken out of the hands of parents and teachers the number of thug rats exploded. Correct me if I'm wrong.
If their is no wrong or right if a parent has no moral center how is the parent to teach morals? The paddle is just a stick. Moms and dads fight kids fight mom and dad do drugs kids do drugs mom and dad sleep around kids will too. What teaches morals who says what's right? Each man is right in his own eyes. The 10 commandments still holds truth yet we ignore them and teach the kids it's a myth. If the bible is myth if no God why should I not kill why not steal why not commit adultery why not lie its just a myth right?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#61859 Nov 30, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. And i call that your narrow minded view.
Prove me wrong.

Since: Nov 12

Raymond, Canada

#61860 Nov 30, 2012
Tinka, are you a AI or at least intermittantly so?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#61861 Nov 30, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the bible say that you go back to soil and stay there? Nope. The saved become slaves to the throne. Read your bible.
Liar!
Since we all dream, fall into trance, get revelations and the likes, there is a lot of evidence of a soul.
After death, the body will return to the soil as sand or dust, while the soul or spirit, will return to God for judgement.

Location hidden

#61862 Nov 30, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
So can we shovel your hole?
We'll do it cheaper than a funeral...
Shovel or Funeral death is death.

Dallas, TX

#61863 Nov 30, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>Does the bible say that you go back to soil and stay there? Nope. The saved become slaves to the throne. Read your bible.
Heaven sounds boring is that it? Lol
Once again I am not a slave to God I choose to serve. We all have free will you do not have to serve God he isn't forcing anyone. He wants you to choose him.

Location hidden

#61864 Nov 30, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>Remember or simply don't forget that, you are discussing with a learned person.
Charles Babbage died has a result of his un successful attempts at coming up with the analytical engine. Faraday died from his own invention.
Get this changed then.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Babbag...

Location hidden

#61865 Nov 30, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
To keep questioning things isn't all that healthy they things they are either are or not what they are need to be to what some things may be are personal, to question why people are willing to die?
For a what or a whom?
That would be more wise to decipher through if one knew fully what another is thinking or is into...
Please, i am not getting you.

Location hidden

#61866 Nov 30, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Most U.S. cemeteries insist on grave liners so that human remains do not mix with the soil around the coffin.
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funeral_Rule#Out... ;
We don't really recycle ourselves to fertilize the Earth and feed the worms.
Thanks, but you do know that death does not have another name.
Death is universal, and also an assurance.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#61867 Nov 30, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
I have killed the deer. I have crushed the grasshopper. And the plants he feeds upon. I have taken fish from the water. And birds from the sky. In my life I have needed death So that my life can be. When I die I must give life To what has nourished me. The earth receives my body And gives it to the plants And to the caterpillars To the birds And to the coyotes Each in its own turn so that the circle of life is never broken.
Author unknown, but I've seen it cited as a Taos Pueblo poem...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#61868 Nov 30, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Liar!
Since we all dream, fall into trance, get revelations and the likes, there is a lot of evidence of a soul.
After death, the body will return to the soil as sand or dust, while the soul or spirit, will return to God for judgement.
So we are all then in Gods hot seat presently...

Now that is a concept we are indeed then inside some bubble or we are outward of the real atmosphere...,...

That is why Nature is adjusting...

Father has his ways is all I can say...

So to death is it than to watch other people die and does it not matter anylonger why death was then or is...

I think not all dead SPIRITS for one wouldn't have to go anywhere...
Other than to make contacts...for a while...Time's ones own to no one's knowledge...So it seems...it could be!

Location hidden

#61869 Nov 30, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!
Dreams, trance, revelations and blah blah blah are all observable biological processes in the brain. Not evidence of a soul.

Location hidden

#61870 Nov 30, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!
Even my dog dreams.

United States

#61871 Nov 30, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>So it's just a presence you feel what does he do for you how does he work in your life?
How do you know it is God that of which the Christians are speaking of the one we trust in or so should?
So to see him then as a Father do you do that one of all time Ruler if there would be one would he be that not to confuse one with 3 as in a ghost a God and man the Son...Because just in case if this God ever I mean someone forbid would be a one of great horror quite an opposite of what one would think a GOD may be then action would have to be taken don't you think?
I mean we do have to look at all that suffers etc...Why is that to man'
s freedom still to what a spirit would be how a feeling what surrounds us does for us?
because one just can't be sure now is HE this that or the other?
God the father the creator God the son Jesus Christ he no man can say God doesn't know what it is to be human he lived the sinless life God the holy sprit so that he could live in us. God the father is perfect man was supposed to be perfect and always be worthy man sinned and was no longer worthy of God. Because God still loved his creation he sent Christ to be sinless for us than in death take our sin on as his own. The Holy Spirit so that we would always have him here to guide us in our walk with God. What goes on is a constant war for control for the souls of men satan hates us because God made us better than the angels. God made a place for man he didn't for the angels. The war for the heart of man is not physical yet Satan wins by convincing you he isn't real.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#61872 Nov 30, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of an evotard trying their best to save face on this forum and making a boofhead of herself at every opportunity.
If you actually had some idea of what you are taliking about you would specify instead of offering you vague BS in place of research.
As I said evos can quack, but they cannot provide any evidence to counter my post.
The genome is deteriorating in line with Sanfords general claim.
Come one evos, are you going to give up so soon?
I have supplied what you lot call empirical peer reviewed research to support my calims. Evos have posted nothing more than evasion.
That means that evolutionists really are the loosers on this thread. They can rant, ridicule, evade and demand peer reviewed research, but they cannot supply a shred of empirical research to defend themselves. That is why I refer to many evolutionists like Christine, Subduction Zone and Dude etc as 'Quackers" and "Wofflers".
My research links speaking to the genome deterioration of a variety of species is from evo researcher and is not misquoted, you sorry example of an evolutionist.
Wrong, there is a ring of debris around Unranus and it is still unaddressed.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#61873 Nov 30, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks, but you do know that death does not have another name.
Death is universal, and also an assurance.
Seems, to be assured would also be that when through suffering alone through man He would step in...

To self to accept take chemical that which is made of man made substances etc...

To cancer in a cell on a body, something has placed it there doesn't it seem so?

One should then suffer accept to an assurance that Life will stop? Is that how you see it because many times the wish that it would happen is present in me and I often times wonder why it hasn't and why the same people keep being around and some however seem to be not...

So Life and it's Reason if death IS , what does LIFE mean?

Strange...

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#61874 Nov 30, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of an evotard trying their best to save face on this forum and making a boofhead of herself at every opportunity.
If you actually had some idea of what you are taliking about you would specify instead of offering you vague BS in place of research.
As I said evos can quack, but they cannot provide any evidence to counter my post.
The genome is deteriorating in line with Sanfords general claim.
Come one evos, are you going to give up so soon?
I have supplied what you lot call empirical peer reviewed research to support my calims. Evos have posted nothing more than evasion.
That means that evolutionists really are the loosers on this thread. They can rant, ridicule, evade and demand peer reviewed research, but they cannot supply a shred of empirical research to defend themselves. That is why I refer to many evolutionists like Christine, Subduction Zone and Dude etc as 'Quackers" and "Wofflers".
My research links speaking to the genome deterioration of a variety of species is from evo researcher and is not misquoted, you sorry example of an evolutionist.
P.S

The word you are looking for is 'waffle'

Location hidden

#61875 Nov 30, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>God the father the creator God the son Jesus Christ he no man can say God doesn't know what it is to be human he lived the sinless life God the holy sprit so that he could live in us. God the father is perfect man was supposed to be perfect and always be worthy man sinned and was no longer worthy of God. Because God still loved his creation he sent Christ to be sinless for us than in death take our sin on as his own. The Holy Spirit so that we would always have him here to guide us in our walk with God. What goes on is a constant war for control for the souls of men satan hates us because God made us better than the angels. God made a place for man he didn't for the angels. The war for the heart of man is not physical yet Satan wins by convincing you he isn't real.
All screwed by a magic apple.

Location hidden

#61876 Nov 30, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
Get this changed then.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Babbag...
Ofcourse he died of a disease, but what aggravated or sped off the rate of the disease?
It was his own in ability to successfully construct the, " Analytical Engine".

Location hidden

#61877 Nov 30, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
Dreams, trance, revelations and blah blah blah are all observable biological processes in the brain. Not evidence of a soul.
Your opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News By a 2-to-1 margin, Americans prefer Obamacare ... 2 min IMpeach Now 576
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min CodeTalker 1,567,201
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Trumpler 17,795
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Trump To Resign 280,173
News Trump bars transgender individuals from US arme... 5 min batti 92
News Foxconn picks Wisconsin for new plant, 3,000 jobs 5 min IMpeach Now 7
News House to consider ban on transgender surgery fo... 7 min TerriB1 260
More from around the web