Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 216634 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#59464 Nov 17, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus mentioned Noah and I know he is who the Bible claims he is. Let all men be liars and God be true, and as for me and my house, we will serve the lord.
Yes bwo down and serve your god. Be his slave. Oh and if you make one small mistake..BOOM BURN IN HELL...Yea some nice loving god you got there...LOL. You do that and I will live FREE in the REAL world and not follow cult myth.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#59465 Nov 17, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Is English native to England, yes or no?
LOL! Really?
FREE SERVANT
#59466 Nov 17, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes bwo down and serve your god. Be his slave. Oh and if you make one small mistake..BOOM BURN IN HELL...Yea some nice loving god you got there...LOL. You do that and I will live FREE in the REAL world and not follow cult myth.
Since I have accepted Jesus into my heart and life, I have great hope and freedom in life now. It is the world that puts us in bondage, Jesus can make us free indeed.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#59467 Nov 17, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Since I have accepted Jesus into my heart and life, I have great hope and freedom in life now. It is the world that puts us in bondage, Jesus can make us free indeed.
You are a slave. Break one rule and FRY IN HELL...Oh eys wonderfull loving god...NOT....LOL...Fool.

I am FREE.Your the slave to your god and religion,both of which are myth cult lies.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#59468 Nov 17, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Since I have accepted Jesus into my heart and life, I have great hope and freedom in life now. It is the world that puts us in bondage, Jesus can make us free indeed.
LOL!
FREE SERVANT
#59469 Nov 17, 2012
We all have one life that will soon be past, but what we do for Christ will last. Bless his Holy name!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#59470 Nov 17, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
Backwards, you are so backwards. You are weaker now, you have no meaning that is not spoonfed, you have no knowledge that is not myth, you have nothing. You believe that this life is meaningless, so why do you live it?
FREE SERVANT
#59471 Nov 17, 2012
Jesus is the true light in a darkened world. He is the light unto our feet. Follow him and he will lead you the right way.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#59472 Nov 17, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
Jesus is the true light in a darkened world. He is the light unto our feet. Follow him and he will lead you the right way.
Necrophiles, you are all so creepy.
FREE SERVANT
#59473 Nov 17, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Backwards, you are so backwards. You are weaker now, you have no meaning that is not spoonfed, you have no knowledge that is not myth, you have nothing. You believe that this life is meaningless, so why do you live it?
Satan will make you weak and crush your soul. Satan is the enemy of your soul and he is the liar. Jesus is strong and he is on our side if we call on him, he is our salvation.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#59474 Nov 17, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Satan will make you weak and crush your soul. Satan is the enemy of your soul and he is the liar. Jesus is strong and he is on our side if we call on him, he is our salvation.
Cop-out, weak one. You can't even find evidence of your satan or jesus persons.

Since: Sep 12

Arlington, TX

#59475 Nov 17, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Cop-out, weak one. You can't even find evidence of your satan or jesus persons.
The bible isn't the only text that talks about Jesus. Proof he was the son of God is based on word of mouth and faith. That Jesus the man existed is there.
FREE SERVANT
#59476 Nov 17, 2012
We Christians should not put our hope in the riches of this world, but instead look for the new one to come where life will be eternal.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#59477 Nov 17, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
We Christians should not put our hope in the riches of this world, but instead look for the new one to come where life will be eternal.
There is nothing after this world moron. When your dead your dead.
heh

Saint Louis, MO

#59478 Nov 17, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible isn't the only text that talks about Jesus. Proof he was the son of God is based on word of mouth and faith. That Jesus the man existed is there.
I saw a comic book that featured the Incredible Hulk. That is proof that he exists. He has a TV show and movies too, even further proof of his emerald skinned existence.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#59479 Nov 17, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Really?
That is not funny. English is native to England, before any other nation.
heh

Saint Louis, MO

#59480 Nov 17, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
Well get ready for December 21st, 2012. According to Jack Van Impe, that is the day all the believers will float into the sky to receive their reward. I'll be very disappointed if they don't.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#59481 Nov 17, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Word of mouth and faith" is not proof.

There were probably HUNDREDS of persons named Jesus in those days.

That person/god you worship had his 'divinity' debated for HUNDREDS of years after his supposed crucifiction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christology

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#59482 Nov 17, 2012
heh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well get ready for December 21st, 2012. According to Jack Van Impe, that is the day all the believers will float into the sky to receive their reward. I'll be very disappointed if they don't.
I'll watch their belongings when they go.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#59483 Nov 17, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
the old English spoken by the Angles, Saxons and Jutes, are more or less similar to Germans. Germans do understand the language unlike modern English.
Prove it, Charles. Prove that Germans can understand Old English.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump soaks up the adulation, brags about victory 2 min TRUMP WINNERS 66
News Ohio, Michigan electors say they won't switch v... 3 min GrowUp 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,458,014
News The Trump victory, the threat to California's g... 3 min tomin cali 7
News Green Party drops bid for Pa. election recount 6 min TRUMP WINNERS 24
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 7 min freedom2016 1,983
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min IND 252,987
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 23 min freedom2016 2,897
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 24 min Independent patriot 403,560
More from around the web