Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 2,440)

Showing posts 48,781 - 48,800 of111,958
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
So now I'm supposed to wait for you, not knowing if you're even on here and ask one question before I ask the next?
Putz!
You don't get to dictate how or when I post.
My posts were open posts (not replies) and anyone can go through and answer them (Or in your case) not answer them and just attack the actualy scientists who posed the questions.
Saying they are wrong with nothing to back up your claims that they are wrong.
LOL
You keep projecting your faults upon others. No one has tried to limit how you post here. I have pointed out how your posting is rude here. So again, that does make you a putz.

Your posts were nonsense that has been debunked many times before and your unwillingness to debate them showed that you were merely doing a Gish Gallup. It only impresses the uninformed. Even most creationists know that what you were doing is very bad form.

And I gave more to debunk them than you put into them. I had logic on my side. At best you had improper quotes on yours. In other words I ruined your attempt to spam the board.

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
How convenient.
Got any proof?
Thought not.
Again you lose. There is no "proof" in science, that is a mathematical term. You should have asked if we had evidence, and we do have evidence that supports our beliefs. You do not have any evidence that supports any of yours. In fact you know your beliefs are so lame that you are afraid to own up to them. That makes you a rather pathetic fool.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

FALCONER wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the best question of all.
Most people who believe in evolution also happen to be atheists,so they become very aggressive when they find out that their own belief is in fact a religion.
I kept this question for my facebook friends many of whom are atheists.
I'm off to have some fun with them.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks for at least reading the questions I posted.
I didn't write them but I considered them worthy of the topic in spite of the narrow mindedness of the atheists who didn't give them a second thought nor did they try to rebut in any logical sense.
Instead they attacked the scientists who wrote these questions.
At least you didn't add the word "tard" at the end of a description of someone else.
Looks like some of them haven't evolved all that much.:)

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the evolutionist who wrote the article “We were once worms”
Then provide a proper link to the article. It is your claim you have to defend it. No link, you lose.

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for at least reading the questions I posted.
I didn't write them but I considered them worthy of the topic in spite of the narrow mindedness of the atheists who didn't give them a second thought nor did they try to rebut in any logical sense.
Instead they attacked the scientists who wrote these questions.
At least you didn't add the word "tard" at the end of a description of someone else.
Looks like some of them haven't evolved all that much.:)
Those questions were not written by scientists. They were written by creationists. You need to learn how to tell the difference.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep projecting your faults upon others. No one has tried to limit how you post here. I have pointed out how your posting is rude here. So again, that does make you a putz.
Your posts were nonsense that has been debunked many times before and your unwillingness to debate them showed that you were merely doing a Gish Gallup. It only impresses the uninformed. Even most creationists know that what you were doing is very bad form.
And I gave more to debunk them than you put into them. I had logic on my side. At best you had improper quotes on yours. In other words I ruined your attempt to spam the board.
I never project on others.

You didn't like the questions so you made the threat that I could be banned for what you described as "spamming"
every one of those questions were on topic and if you were even one speck intellectually honest, you'd just admit that you didn't like the content of the posts.
I could go on to describe how hapless and impotent you must have felt when confronted with your religion of evolution but I don't want to embarrass you.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
How convenient.
Got any proof?
Thought not.
Actually there is proof of this. This is one of the criteria that biologists have tested as well as observed in nature. Another reason evolution is considered a fact but the theory explains these details.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Then provide a proper link to the article. It is your claim you have to defend it. No link, you lose.
They weren't claims.
They were questions.
LOL
Learn the difference.

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

And please don't lie. With all you wrote I rebutted all of your nonsensical questions. If you were reasonable and asked them properly they would have been thoroughly debunked... again.

There is a reason that creation is rejected by scientists and it has nothing to do with religion. Most of the believers of the theory of evolution are Christians and not atheists. Why do you assume that someone who believes the theory of evolution is an atheist?
Buzzin Fr0g

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Another question I have is about the deity's awareness of his own future actions. In the Old Testament the deity sometimes acts and then later regrets the decision. For example, The Flood. Doesn't he express to Noah afterword that he is sorry for his action and in the future will not create another such cataclysm in response to 'waywardness'? That would indicate a lack of foresight as well as an ability to act irrationally (even if having such foresight), both of which seem at odds with being a 'perfect' entity. Correct?

3rd time.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you lose. There is no "proof" in science, that is a mathematical term. You should have asked if we had evidence, and we do have evidence that supports our beliefs. You do not have any evidence that supports any of yours. In fact you know your beliefs are so lame that you are afraid to own up to them. That makes you a rather pathetic fool.
Post the mathematical term.
NOW!

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
I never project on others.
You didn't like the questions so you made the threat that I could be banned for what you described as "spamming"
every one of those questions were on topic and if you were even one speck intellectually honest, you'd just admit that you didn't like the content of the posts.
I could go on to describe how hapless and impotent you must have felt when confronted with your religion of evolution but I don't want to embarrass you.
I made no threat. I pointed out what you were doing is wrong and that you could be banned for it. I did not say I was going to report you or threaten you in any way. I pointed out that others would be justified in reporting you. As I said, logic is not your strong point.

Your questions give us no problem, it is the invalid way that you posted them that gets people angry.

And again evolution is not a religion, you need to learn what a religion is. And last but not least you could not make anyone feel hapless and impotent, except for your poor wife, if you have one.

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't claims.
They were questions.
LOL
Learn the difference.
If they were questions my answers were adequate. If they were claims then we know that you were lying.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence to my argument is simple.
Your lack of evidence.
My argument is that Man did not evolve from apes.
Show me evidence which proves my argument wrong.

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Post the mathematical term.
NOW!
What!? I don't understand your request. Once again "proof" is a term that is used in mathematics, not in science.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Evidence: definition- Something which furnishes proof.

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Here are a couple of articles that back up my claim;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_pro...

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scien...

From the second article;
Proofs exist only in mathematics and logic, not in science.
By the way, that is the proper way to do a quote. I quoted directly from the article and included a link to the article.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I made no threat. I pointed out what you were doing is wrong and that you could be banned for it. I did not say I was going to report you or threaten you in any way. I pointed out that others would be justified in reporting you. As I said, logic is not your strong point.
Your questions give us no problem, it is the invalid way that you posted them that gets people angry.
And again evolution is not a religion, you need to learn what a religion is. And last but not least you could not make anyone feel hapless and impotent, except for your poor wife, if you have one.
What I was doing was wrong (in your mind)
What I did was not.
I posted on topic questions of which you have no legitimate answer to.
Who is this "Us you keep referring to?
My questions give "Us no problem?
Evolution is a religion.

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

President Starky wrote:
Evidence: definition- Something which furnishes proof.
That is a poor dictionary definition. Since we are in a debate about science we need to use a scientific definition. By the way, you still lose since that was an incorrect quote.

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence to my argument is simple.
Your lack of evidence.
My argument is that Man did not evolve from apes.
Show me evidence which proves my argument wrong.
No, we have plenty of evidence. You are not in a position to decide what is and what is not evidence. Nor are you willing to logically discuss the matter. According to the scientific world we have more than enough evidence to show that evolution is a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 48,781 - 48,800 of111,958
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••