Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 221490 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

anonymous

Chagrin Falls, OH

#50995 Oct 8, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'll have you know that Cambrian Rabbit is very tasty, even though they are largely nonexistent.
I hear that it's all in the preparation, kind of like liver and onions with a subtle spice mix.

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#50996 Oct 8, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you projecting your violent anger on others?
Since when is it violent to point out that a liar is lying?

Everett, WA

#50997 Oct 8, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who posted your "scientific" explanation of your religion/evolution and stated that there is no proof or logic involved.
I'm just agreeing with your "scientific" terminology.
No, you were just lying. You have no evidence to back up your lie about evolution being a religion and ignore all of the evidence that proves you wrong, and yes, it is easy possible to prove someone wrong in science. You have no idea what science or the scientific method is.

Everett, WA

#50998 Oct 8, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Petty little insults from one who claims to be an intellectual?
Really?
Why are you projecting your violence on others?
Not a petty insult, just a sad simple statement of fact.

Everett, WA

#50999 Oct 8, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee! Thanks Sub.
I don't really need your permission but God bless you anyway and sleep well.
Maybe tomorrow you can refrain from using childish insults and take your asswhippin like a man.
LOL
What!? This is all you came up with after I went to bed?

First, I was not "giving you permission". You keep making the mistake of assuming people are ordering you around, reporting you, etc.. Perhaps it would be a good idea to go and see a psychologist. They might be able to help you with your reality issues.

And please, the only one you could possibly give an asswhipping to is another creatard. I debunked your spam. You gave no answer to the evidence that I gave of our descent from other apes. Hmm, it looks like you gave up. You have no answer when faced with real evidence.

Next!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#51000 Oct 8, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo mate.
Uhm.
It's just a joke.
I wanted to go on with it, but...
It's a new week. New joke for the new week.
Benjamin may actually be new here.
Give 'im time.

The Borderland of Sol

#51001 Oct 8, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
What!? This is all you came up with after I went to bed?
First, I was not "giving you permission". You keep making the mistake of assuming people are ordering you around, reporting you, etc.. Perhaps it would be a good idea to go and see a psychologist. They might be able to help you with your reality issues.
And please, the only one you could possibly give an asswhipping to is another creatard. I debunked your spam. You gave no answer to the evidence that I gave of our descent from other apes. Hmm, it looks like you gave up. You have no answer when faced with real evidence.
Next!
Starkly, on the other hand, is a sock retread.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#51002 Oct 8, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear that it's all in the preparation, kind of like liver and onions with a subtle spice mix.
Don't forget about the Mushrooms from the Devonian... As good as it gets

#51003 Oct 8, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Benjamin may actually be new here.
Give 'im time.
Will do.

Joining me for some Triassic Venison and Red wine?
wolverine

Greeley, CO

#51004 Oct 8, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Eye witness reports are among the most easily debunked. Your so called seeing of Bigfoot is on the same order of the one person at a crime scene who swears that he saw something nobody else did.
You might think that you saw Bigfoot, but without any evidence to back up your claim it is much more likely that you were mistaken.
Typical Answer By An Uneducated Moron.

I Have Hunted Since I Was Twelve, I Have Spent More Time In The Rugged Mountains Then Most People. I Pride Myself In Knowing Every Animal In These Mountains, As A Kid I Could Name Each Very Easily.

Not Only Was I Not Mistaken, But Could Have Killed The Thing.
I Chose Not To For Fear Of Enviromentalists And PETA Bringing Lawsuits Against Me, If I Were To Show Pictures And Annouce It.

It Is Much Easier To SIt And Claim Lack Of Evidence And Debunk It As A Myth, Then To Understand That Science Has No Idea, And Is Incapable Of Researching It. Spoon Fed Idiots Couldnt Walk The Mountains, Or Be Quiet Enough,

I Have Decided That Given The Circumstances Again, I Will KIll The Beast And Parade It Through Downtown, Just To Insult The Intelligence Of The Elites.

But Then, They Would Argue It Must Be The Missing Link, OR Darwins Step-son.

MORONS
anonymous

Chagrin Falls, OH

#51005 Oct 8, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget about the Mushrooms from the Devonian... As good as it gets
Best served with armored fish, sauteed in olive oil with a sprinkle of Dill. Avoid the trilobite cakes though. That's strictly an acquired taste among the locals.

The Borderland of Sol

#51006 Oct 8, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Will do.
Joining me for some Triassic Venison and Red wine?
Absolutely!

#51007 Oct 8, 2012
wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
I Have Hunted Since I Was Twelve, I Have Spent More Time In The Rugged Mountains Then Most People. I Pride Myself In Knowing Every Animal In These Mountains, As A Kid I Could Name Each Very Easily.
I Chose Not To For Fear Of Enviromentalists And PETA Bringing Lawsuits Against Me, If I Were To Show Pictures And Annouce It.
It Is Much Easier To SIt And Claim Lack Of Evidence And Debunk It As A Myth, Then To Understand That Science Has No Idea, And Is Incapable Of Researching It. Spoon Fed Idiots Couldnt Walk The Mountains, Or Be Quiet Enough,
I Have Decided That Given The Circumstances Again, I Will KIll The Beast And Parade It Through Downtown, Just To Insult The Intelligence Of The Elites.
MORONS
Yo Wolvie.

I have EXACTLY the same story, but it involves the Magic Blue Pony.

Decided not to kill it... Now it is just a myth! LOL @ those science fools!
anonymous

Chagrin Falls, OH

#51008 Oct 8, 2012
wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
MORONS
Not to mention the lawsuit you'd get for injuring Grizzly Adams with a gun while in an altered state.
anonymous

Chagrin Falls, OH

#51009 Oct 8, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Wolvie.
I have EXACTLY the same story, but it involves the Magic Blue Pony.
Decided not to kill it... Now it is just a myth! LOL @ those science fools!
Isn't that the one who shows up in all the memes as a improvised roman candle?

#51010 Oct 8, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Best served with armored fish, sauteed in olive oil with a sprinkle of Dill. Avoid the trilobite cakes though. That's strictly an acquired taste among the locals.
The Devonian Era: Proof that God loves sushi

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#51011 Oct 8, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Your word is the proof?/evidence?
Really?
Hmmmm!
God bless you for trying though.
My word? You poor thing, you don't really have anything to argue do you?

All I did was point out your erroneous notion and then point you in a direction for further information.

It is your choice whether you drink or not. It isn't my job to make you.

Now if you were to enhance you meager knowledge of things, then you might be able to come back with something to discuss.

Many on here would be glad to explain to you what any new information may mean.

Thank you, kindly, I have been blessed by God for many things. No need for supplication on my part.
anonymous

Chagrin Falls, OH

#51012 Oct 8, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
The Devonian Era: Proof that God loves sushi
Excuse moi, Monsieur! Devonian "Period"!

Il n'est pas du quoi!

Even God borks his scientific Latin when ordering from the menu.

Everett, WA

#51013 Oct 8, 2012
wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
MORONS
Typical bluster by an a-hole who has been called out on his bullshit.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#51014 Oct 8, 2012
President Starky wrote:
Show some evidence (Scientific) which proves that man evolved from apes.
You mean, from *other* apes:

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CC/CC050.h...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Freebird USA 7,702
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,549,349
News At congressional picnic, Trump calls for post-s... 4 min Frogface Kate 16
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min American Lady 274,879
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 9 min WHAT 36,946
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 10 min sad situation 1,264
News Koch urgency: Conservative network fears closin... 12 min Lawrence Wolf 11
News Melania Trump keeps DC entry low key; Barron dr... 41 min huntcoyotes 173
News POLL: Americans Trust James Comey Over Trump 2 hr TRUMP 45 665
More from around the web