Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#25053 May 6, 2012
Langoliers wrote:
And yet in their myth 6000 years ago they talked about planets and obits around the sun also moons
Who says that the Sumerians talked about planets orbiting the Sun?
drinK the hiVe

New York, NY

#25054 May 6, 2012
What?-
Time Is Not A Mechanism 4 Change -For Six-Fingered Human' 2 Become Prevalent U Would Need Some Genetic Mutation...

http://i54.tinypic.com/kb6g51.jpg

&fe ature=related

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#25055 May 6, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>But history would show this god being replaced by another one, and people looking at christians as pagan worshippers of silly ancient gods. if you want to be honest about looking at history and projecting forward, that is...
Some day people may completely stop following this God. And maybe total forget that anyone ever did. They may change the way time has been recorded ( BC. & AD ).
Someday maybe there will be no sign of him that will not change a thing. He will have still created everything and will still judge the living and the dead.
Einstein

Coatesville, PA

#25056 May 6, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Under a perfect system, sin could not exist. If sin exists, then the system cannot be perfect.
How do you figure?

Location hidden

#25057 May 6, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Who says that the Sumerians talked about planets orbiting the Sun?
They have left us artifacts and stone tablet pictures that say the anunnaki came from another planet within our own solar system. They call this planet "Nibiru" which is where the anunnaki come from, according to the Sumerian translations. The Sumerians say that the anunnaki live on Nibiru, which has a 3,600 year orbit around our sun. All the other information they state including the color of the outer planets, and even the distance between the planets, has been proven to be accurate. We sent space probes out in the 70's that took the first pictures in color, which confirmed the Sumerian descriptions.

Location hidden

#25058 May 6, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
http://xfacts.com/xnews/index.html

Tampa, FL

#25059 May 6, 2012
Under a perfect system, sin could not exist. If sin exists, then the system cannot be perfect.
Einstein wrote:
How do you figure?
Then how else is one defining a system as "perfect"?

Tampa, FL

#25060 May 6, 2012
Langoliers wrote:
They have left us artifacts and stone tablet pictures that say the anunnaki came from another planet within our own solar system. They call this planet "Nibiru" which is where the anunnaki come from, according to the Sumerian translations. The Sumerians say that the anunnaki live on Nibiru, which has a 3,600 year orbit around our sun.
According to whose translations?

Location hidden

#25061 May 6, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Under a perfect system, sin could not exist. If sin exists, then the system cannot be perfect.

Then how else is one defining a system as "perfect"?
When he allows freedom of choice he allows for sin then his perfect system of justus takes over. And sin is cast out. Its not like you haven't been warned what awaits sinners.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#25062 May 6, 2012
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence? Evidence? I laugh in the face of pure ignorance.
And thanks for the complement but it's not my theory.
Ignorance comes only from ignoring evidence that cannot be refuted. This is the foundation of why religion continues to hinder scientific advancement. If religious people start to actually look at the evidence they eventually realize that their religion is based on a lack of evidence.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#25063 May 6, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically it is possible, however the Dark Ages caused by the religious people behaving the same way creatards are behaving now has caused a lot of actual scientific advancement in the world to be lost. So I wouldn't say it's impossible, just that if they did, it was creatards who suppressed and destroyed that knowledge in the first place.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#25064 May 6, 2012
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
When he allows freedom of choice he allows for sin then his perfect system of justus takes over. And sin is cast out. Its not like you haven't been warned what awaits sinners.
Prove there is a hell.

Better, consider how sadistic and twisted it is to punish someone just because they don't believe there is a purple people eater just outside everyone's door.

Location hidden

#25065 May 6, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:

They have left us artifacts and stone tablet pictures that say the anunnaki came from another planet within our own solar system. They call this planet "Nibiru" which is where the anunnaki come from, according to the Sumerian translations. The Sumerians say that the anunnaki live on Nibiru, which has a 3,600 year orbit around our sun. All the other information they state including the color of the outer planets, and even the distance between the planets, has been proven to be accurate. We sent space probes out in the 70's that took the first pictures in color, which confirmed the Sumerian descriptions.

Location hidden

#25066 May 6, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:

http://xfacts.com/xnews/index.html

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#25067 May 6, 2012
Langoliers wrote:
One last time, your source is nothing but a bunch of conspiracy theorists who cannot even be bothered to open a science book that does not have cartoon illustrations. If you continue to post that source then you can only expect to be mocked and ridiculed.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#25068 May 6, 2012
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet in their myth 6000 years ago they talked about planets and obits around the sun also moons and yes the 2012 end of the world
they were in touch with the Mayans? Sounds like BS to me.

You do realize that when the Mayan calender cycle ends in 2112, they just planned to start it over just like you hang up another bank calender on your fridge? it in no way predicted the end of the world, that is just fodder for the whack-jobs out there.

St. Croix valley

#25069 May 6, 2012
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence? Evidence? I laugh in the face of pure ignorance.
And thanks for the complement but it's not my theory.
We have plenty of evidence of singularities. right here in our own galaxy. All the terra terrabytes worth of evidence points to a singularity at the beginning of our universe, which would not be nothing.

Again, you should at least learn the very basics of a theory before you attempt to debunk it, lest you look like a fool.

St. Croix valley

#25070 May 6, 2012
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Some day people may completely stop following this God. And maybe total forget that anyone ever did. They may change the way time has been recorded ( BC. & AD ).
Someday maybe there will be no sign of him that will not change a thing. He will have still created everything and will still judge the living and the dead.
All the people that believed in theri gods before you said the same thing, I'm sure. Why don't you believe that those gods existed and created the universe?

St. Croix valley

#25071 May 6, 2012
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
We have found how many exoplanets now yet no one has discovered this mythical planet yet? why?

St. Croix valley

#25072 May 6, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
One last time, your source is nothing but a bunch of conspiracy theorists who cannot even be bothered to open a science book that does not have cartoon illustrations. If you continue to post that source then you can only expect to be mocked and ridiculed.
We can't still mock and ridicule him? Awww mom...no fair!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 5 min Thats what you are 11,848
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 5 min lides 3,303
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 6 min Bently 8,315
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min No Surprize 1,142,252
Clinton says Obama on firm ground on immigration 7 min Responsibility 38
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 8 min Reverend Alan 652
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min WTF 162,862
Obama to award Presidential Medal of Freedom 13 min Responsibility 6
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 55 min Coffee Party 282,161
Obama: Americans want 'new car smell' in 2016 1 hr RustyS 2

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE