Arizona Border Ranchers Live in Fear ...

Arizona Border Ranchers Live in Fear as Illegal Immigration Crisis Worsens

There are 22 comments on the Judicial Watch story from May 18, 2018, titled Arizona Border Ranchers Live in Fear as Illegal Immigration Crisis Worsens. In it, Judicial Watch reports that:

More than half a million illegal immigrants of several dozen nationalities have been apprehended on John Ladd's sprawling cattle ranch in southeastern Arizona. Ladd has also found 14 dead bodies on his 16,500-acre farm, which has been in his family for well over a century and sits between the Mexican border and historic State Route 92 .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Judicial Watch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ima-Ilis Myka Ashante

El Paso, TX

#3 May 19, 2018
DAMN ! where are all the wild boar roaming Texas ?? to help keep ranchers' lands free of illegal trespasser ? these pigs are tough and when hungry will not hesitate to attack even humans !

DON'T GIVE UP DEAR RANCHERS, don't be afraid to shoot threatening invaders !
Lt Charles Gatewood

Santa Ana, CA

#4 May 19, 2018
Use the illegals to guard against the bad illegals. They're the best defense because they know the ways & means of the bad illegals. And they'll do it just for the price of remaining. Just like we used the Apaches to eleviate the problem of Geronimo. Of course this common sense approach takes away from the pride and vanity of our chosen leaders and makes their existence questionable. So even if they did use this approach they would make it unknown and rid the people that did successfully carry it out, like they did me.
ONLYONETERM

North Augusta, SC

#5 May 19, 2018
Lt Charles Gatewood wrote:
Use the illegals to guard against the bad illegals. They're the best defense because they know the ways & means of the bad illegals. And they'll do it just for the price of remaining. Just like we used the Apaches to eleviate the problem of Geronimo. Of course this common sense approach takes away from the pride and vanity of our chosen leaders and makes their existence questionable. So even if they did use this approach they would make it unknown and rid the people that did successfully carry it out, like they did me.
Original thinking and creative!!!
ONLYONETERM

North Augusta, SC

#7 May 19, 2018
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>

Answering your own posts Rico? Giving yourself positive judgeits

Is that your substitute for not having friends or family?

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahaha
SO???
Oldglory

Pacoima, CA

#8 May 19, 2018
Lt Charles Gatewood wrote:
By doing that it would mean giving these so-called good illegals a pass on felony ID theft and tax evasion just for starters. How would Americans get their jobs back from them if these so-called good illegals were allowed to remain here? You know, like once good paying construction jobs just for starters.
Jackie

Bethlehem, PA

#9 May 19, 2018
I had a bf that just stood in line with the other immigrants to get construction work.
Jackie

Bethlehem, PA

#11 May 19, 2018
It wasn't a line, it was a big group of workers and immigrants raising their hands for work, and only so many were picked out to do the job, and they jumped in the truck.
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#12 May 19, 2018
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>

By doing that it would mean giving these so-called good illegals a pass on felony ID theft and tax evasion just for starters. How would Americans get their jobs back from them if these so-called good illegals were allowed to remain here? You know, like once good paying construction jobs just for starters.
good illegal aliens? that is a myth,there is no such thing.
ONLYONETERM

North Augusta, SC

#15 May 19, 2018
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>

good illegal aliens? that is a myth,there is no such thing.
They pay taxes and they bring you meat and vegetables to your table! Demonstrate your citizenship by working in the field!
Wildchild

Brooklyn, NY

#16 May 19, 2018
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>

Answering your own posts Rico? Giving yourself positive judgeits

Is that your substitute for not having friends or family?

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahaha
LoL he is a looooser no matter what name he uses
ONLYONETERM

North Augusta, SC

#17 May 19, 2018
Wildchild wrote:
<quoted text>

LoL he is a looooser no matter what name he uses
Just because you walk on four that doesn't make you special!
Oldglory

Pacoima, CA

#18 May 19, 2018
Illegal aliens contribute $19 billion in taxes while they cost us over $100 billion a year. They also send billions back to their homelands not spent in our economy. Why would anyone mention crop picking again when I've already stated over and over (with a link to prove it) that only 2% of illegals are picking crops and for those jobs there are unlimited H-2A visas for legal, foreign crop pickers? Brain dead perhaps? Selective reading? Deep denial?
Jackie

Bethlehem, PA

#19 May 19, 2018
Their work visas are a joke. They just keep getting more time here and dont have to go back. I know this as fact.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashante

El Paso, TX

#20 May 19, 2018
ONLYONETERM wrote:
<quoted text>

SO???
so....... you aren't fooling anyone, you never have fooled anyone with you different aliases .......thats what and it's kinda embarrassing and foolish don't cha think ?
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#21 May 20, 2018
ima-Ilis Myka Ashante wrote:
<quoted text>

so....... you aren't fooling anyone, you never have fooled anyone with you different aliases .......thats what and it's kinda embarrassing and foolish don't cha think ?
typical of illegal aliens and those who support them.
Oldglory

Pacoima, CA

#22 May 20, 2018
So much for the myth that Americans who live in border towns don't care about illegal immigration. I've known this about the ranchers for some time now. Their properties are violated by illegal aliens all the time.
Sounds Reasonable

Peabody, MA

#23 May 20, 2018
ONLYONETERM wrote:
<quoted text>

They pay taxes and they bring you meat and vegetables to your table! Demonstrate your citizenship by working in the field!
Kudos, best post in a while!
Oldglory

Pacoima, CA

#24 May 20, 2018
Sounds Reasonable wrote:
<quoted text>

Sounds reasonable? lol. I refer you to my post #18.
Jackie

Bethlehem, PA

#25 May 20, 2018
I dont blame the ranchers, we are being invaded, and you never know if their is a terrorist mixed in with these illegal aliens.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashante

El Paso, TX

#26 May 20, 2018
Sounds Reasonable wrote:
<quoted text>

YEAH ? not so because these " ANIMALS " can be replaced easily by robots or other machinery with no pay or health benefits needed ! PLUS machines, robots can be used 24/7 !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Bongo 120,864
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min USAsince1680 1,871,003
News Donald Trump says US military to build border w... 8 min Lawrence Wolf 108
News Lawmakers call Trump's performance 'bizarre,' '... 9 min WasteWater 2,318
News Trump sends troops to border as response to 'ca... 10 min Agents of Corruption 2,601
News Republicans beginning to worry about Trump re-e... 13 min WasteWater 26
News Eating dogs and cats banned in U.S. in House-pa... 14 min Say What 801
News Supreme Court gives victory to Planned Parenthood 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 30