Ind. tea party group among those scru...

Ind. tea party group among those scrutinized by the IRS Ind. tea...

There are 73 comments on the USA Today story from May 15, 2013, titled Ind. tea party group among those scrutinized by the IRS Ind. tea.... In it, USA Today reports that:

Indiana Tea Party group applied for tax exempt status and was asked for information about its political activities and list of contributors and now its leader wonders if it was improperly targeted.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 May 15, 2013
All democrats need to be punished. Thjose in office and those who voted for them. They are dirty stupid ignorant sneaks and even more ignorant party liners. They need to be punished. It's up to Americans to do it as gubmint is way too corrupt.
IMPEACH OBAMA....BENGHAZI.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#2 May 15, 2013
They were asked to justify a tax exemption?
How unfair!

Why should anyone or any entity have to justify
not paying taxes?

That does it. From now on I'm
going to claim a thousand tax exemptions on my
returns and the IRS had better not question me
about it or I'll claim I was improperly targeted.

Dang gubmint.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#3 May 15, 2013
They will stoop to any low to get what they want. Who can believe them now? It is one lie after another and when they are caught then they say
they do not know anything about the subject which is another LIE when they are holding the highest seat like Holder.
BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 May 15, 2013
When is someone going to be punished? How do these people stay in power??

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#5 May 15, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
When is someone going to be punished? How do these people stay in power??
CNN is trying to float undisclosed sources are saying everything was due to two people that were underlings and they have contrived this by themselves. hahahaha oh yeah, they have also already been punished. I think it one day off.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#6 May 15, 2013
Gary wrote:
They were asked to justify a tax exemption?
How unfair!
Why should anyone or any entity have to justify
not paying taxes?
That does it. From now on I'm
going to claim a thousand tax exemptions on my
returns and the IRS had better not question me
about it or I'll claim I was improperly targeted.
Dang gubmint.
Call me when the ask the same questions of Media Matter's George Soros.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7 May 15, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
They will stoop to any low to get what they want. Who can believe them now? It is one lie after another and when they are caught then they say
they do not know anything about the subject which is another LIE when they are holding the highest seat like Holder.
According to a liberal, there is nothing to fix. Give them candy and an EBT card and their set for life. They don't care what they do, or say. Just keep filling that card every month and passing out those freebies. There is no use trying to convert them, they are too stupid and too set in their ways of poverity and dependency.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#8 May 15, 2013
Poor teabaggers.

60 different teabagger organizations looking for the same tax exemption?

I would nail their "Astro turf" ass too.

GOOD.
liberals are heros

Des Moines, IA

#9 May 15, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>According to a liberal, there is nothing to fix. Give them candy and an EBT card and their set for life. They don't care what they do, or say. Just keep filling that card every month and passing out those freebies. There is no use trying to convert them, they are too stupid and too set in their ways of poverity and dependency.
You of all people should never call anyone else stupid! You are STUPID AS A STUMP- and all who read your drivel know this!!!
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#10 May 15, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>According to a liberal, there is nothing to fix. Give them candy and an EBT card and their set for life. They don't care what they do, or say. Just keep filling that card every month and passing out those freebies. There is no use trying to convert them, they are too stupid and too set in their ways of poverity and dependency.
Then why all the teabaggers looking for a tax exception?

Num, num, num.

I "promise" to create "jobs".

I just didn't say where.

Poor teabagger.
Sheik Yerbouti

Furlong, PA

#11 May 15, 2013
No way should subversive teabaggers be granted tax free status. The IRS should step up their investigations of all right wing groups and hopefully arrests will follow!
Sheik Yerbouti

Furlong, PA

#12 May 15, 2013
Throw the kochsuckers in jail!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#13 May 15, 2013
What is the status of a Presidential Waiver after he leaves office, unceremoniously.
Gravediggers

Boynton Beach, FL

#14 May 15, 2013
Awaiting Presidential news conference in the East Room of the White House. Supposed to start at 6:00pm but as usual President Obama is not on ESTime but on CPTime.

Late on everything from Budget to Press Conferences
BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#15 May 15, 2013
Someone ought to smash Holder's career into the ground.
IMPEACH OBAMA
BENGHAZI
Fight Back

Surprise, AZ

#16 May 15, 2013
It's all fair - Obama's brother also applied for exempt status, and it took a couple of days.
Something is rotten in Denmark and it smells even worse in DC. In fact it stinks like a pile of Obama.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#17 May 15, 2013
Eric has not read the job description. The Imperial WhiteHouse is doing the 'drain' show like Nixon.
Call in the best teleprompter feeders, this is not the time for spontaneous.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#18 May 15, 2013
just when you think the morons on the left couldn't possibly get ANY fcking dumber...
they do.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#19 May 15, 2013
I absolutely LOVE the way AG Eric Holder let loose on the jerk Issa... I actually jumped out of my seat and cheered as Issa was caught off guard by Holders condemnation of his political witch hunt for a scandal.
The right-wingers always overplay their hand and the American people will always stand with our Osama-killing PresidentÂ…

Obama always wins!

Keep those tears flowing tea-baggers, LOL!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21 May 15, 2013
Gravediggers wrote:
Awaiting Presidential news conference in the East Room of the White House. Supposed to start at 6:00pm but as usual President Obama is not on ESTime but on CPTime.
Late on everything from Budget to Press Conferences
With all your vacuous comments, you're digging your own verbal grave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min who cares 13,012
News State of the Statehouse: Court's deadlock on im... 2 min Think Again 2
News Clinton, in Columbus speech today, to slam Trum... 3 min Go Blue Forever 117
News Asians, many out of shame, not seeking U.S. dep... 3 min Synque 30
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min katrina 88 387,996
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,394,930
News News McConnell: Trump needs to close cash defic... 5 min Go Blue Forever 13
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 10 min Go Blue Forever 1,298
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 21 min Synque 184
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 49 min Memo From Turner 3,322
More from around the web