Creating a Military-Industrial-Immigr...

Creating a Military-Industrial-Immigration Complex

There are 42 comments on the Common Dreams story from Jul 12, 2013, titled Creating a Military-Industrial-Immigration Complex. In it, Common Dreams reports that:

The first thing I did at the Border Security Expo in Phoenix this March was climb the brown "explosion-resistant" tower, 30 feet high and 10 feet wide, directly in the center of the spacious room that holds this annual trade show .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Common Dreams.

Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#23 Jul 13, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
the guy asked me to point out the part of the us constitution that addresses issues of invasion, and I provided a link that does just that.
read the entire link, and you will get your answer.
as for my demeaning the constitution, you side with the illegals. you are a traitor. and a proven liar. while I am just guilty of poor spelling.
need I say more?
No he did not. Learn English. He asked you to back up your ridiculous claim that the US Constitution has provisions for martial law. You did not and changed the subject. How pathetic.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#24 Jul 13, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
if this is what it takes to stop the INVASION. so be it.
All you need to do to stop this immigration problem is enforce the laws that make it to hire undocumented workers. proven fact.

when the US populace gets serious about solving this problem, they will do this, right now you have a bunch of fake patriots giving lip service to the problem, like you, but not even attempting to solve it.
Brianna has blue iiiii

Newark, NJ

#25 Jul 13, 2013
Le trou de balle wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, tell that to the british, jews, and canadian or your binocular have filters for those so that you only see mexican? Do you also have filters for chinese and indian?
I knew I would get one of you racist morons to take the bait. I said illegals idiot , and overall that is from Mexico, got it dippy.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#26 Jul 13, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
No he did not. Learn English. He asked you to back up your ridiculous claim that the US Constitution has provisions for martial law. You did not and changed the subject. How pathetic.
here is the link again, genius. plus another for you to review..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspension_claus...

the first link even LISTS a number of examples in the history of the usa where martial law was declared in the usa.

the provision in the us constitution for martial law is there. it's in the fine print. you just need to read it.

you CAN read, can't you, junior?

Location hidden

#27 Jul 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>All you need to do to stop this immigration problem is enforce the laws that make it to hire undocumented workers. proven fact.
when the US populace gets serious about solving this problem, they will do this, right now you have a bunch of fake patriots giving lip service to the problem, like you, but not even attempting to solve it.
so, tell me genius. how do you get the authorities to enforce the laws if you don't speak up?

twiddle my thumbs?

not attempting to solve it???? would keeping silent solve the issue?

as I see it, you are one of those cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid hippies that I've been talking about all this time.

BRAIN DEAD, STUPID.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#28 Jul 13, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
here is the link again, genius. plus another for you to review..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspension_claus...
the first link even LISTS a number of examples in the history of the usa where martial law was declared in the usa.
the provision in the us constitution for martial law is there. it's in the fine print. you just need to read it.
you CAN read, can't you, junior?
Thanks for again confirming that your ridiculous statement about martial law being described in the Constitution was made-up.

There is no need to keep beating yourself up though. You made a dumb statement and two times you have acknowledged that is was wrong. Now it is time to let it go.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#29 Jul 13, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
so, tell me genius. how do you get the authorities to enforce the laws if you don't speak up?
twiddle my thumbs?
not attempting to solve it???? would keeping silent solve the issue?
as I see it, you are one of those cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid hippies that I've been talking about all this time.
BRAIN DEAD, STUPID.
keeping silent would be as effective as the measures you approved of...

still using the same insult for anyone who disagrees with you? regardless of how accurate it is for them?

seems like most of your "arguments" ill-informed and off target...
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#30 Jul 14, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> You forgot he can't give his rice eating wife pleasure!
not with a what he's got..his nickname should be tu inch dong...lol

Location hidden

#31 Jul 14, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for again confirming that your ridiculous statement about martial law being described in the Constitution was made-up.
There is no need to keep beating yourself up though. You made a dumb statement and two times you have acknowledged that is was wrong. Now it is time to let it go.
even if I got a federal judge to explain it to you, you still wouldn't listen.

like I said... brain dead, stupid.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#32 Jul 14, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me, I would pay to see you explain your legal theories to a federal judge.

Location hidden

#33 Jul 14, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me, I would pay to see you explain your legal theories to a federal judge.
you really are brain dead, stupid. aren't you?

guy, I bet you haven't heard of the "100 mile constitution free border zone"?

current laws permit our law enforcement folks to question any and all people within the 100 border zone WITHOUT a warrant and without fear of racial profiling.

did you know this?

get this... 2/3 of the population in the usa is within this 100 mile constitution free border zone.
mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#34 Jul 14, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
not with a what he's got..his nickname should be tu inch dong...lol
ha ha ha ha! That asian shit is lost! Go back to you're heard.
fingiswold

United States

#35 Jul 16, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
a federal judge would put you in prison, rats ass...

Location hidden

#37 Jul 19, 2013
mexican pride lll wrote:
<quoted text> no no! Not rats a$$! Rats d**k.
the TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?

all you guys got left are insults. says it all.
itsme

Wasilla, AK

#38 Jul 19, 2013
William Seward Sec of State under Pres Lincoln said about American expansion into the southwest:

"If we expand there, Mexico will swallow us." Looks like he was right.

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#40 Jul 19, 2013
Cramming millions of people together with different customs, traditions and religion only leads to friction and then civil war.
People who think like this totally ignore common sense and history.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#41 Jul 19, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
the TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
all you guys got left are insults. says it all.
you have no truth and whine about insults...lol
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#42 Jul 19, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
ancient rome, bay-bee...white europeans now a minority, education failing, government stupid and quibbling, lliving off past military glories, immigrants making up more and more of military, etc....complete decadence and wish to return to 'good old days'...
usa going down, about time too
Your plans to keep prosperity. It does not look good at the moment as the white minority leaves the scene. Just asking. Turning America into a third world hell hole is not a victory. So get with it.
drinK the Hive

New York, NY

#43 Jul 19, 2013
Weird Feeling Comes When The Little Glass Ball Thing' Shoot Around...

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfwu50iNiP1...
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#44 Jul 19, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Your plans to keep prosperity. It does not look good at the moment as the white minority leaves the scene. Just asking. Turning America into a third world hell hole is not a victory. So get with it.
no one's turning America into a 'third world' anything...that's just race-baiting claptrap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 min Chilli J 3,576
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,396,317
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Dogen 199,515
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min HILLARY 2016 228,937
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Into The Night 60,169
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 min Into The Night 35,526
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Buster Steinbeizer 217,034
News Boston Globe's front page: AR-15, 'Make It Stop' 23 min Retired SOF 543
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 27 min katrina 88 388,394
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 2 hr WasteWater 1,269
More from around the web