1. Not sealing our boarders does not violate his oath of office. If it did, the past dozen presidents who also have not sealed our boarders would also be guilty by your reasoning.<quoted text>1. Not sealing our boarders
2. Exerting excessive power not granted by the constitution
3. Attacking 4 countries without congressional approval
4. Exceeding his Authority
5. Not upholding the constitution of the united states or
2. The President does not necessarily need congressional approval to commit troops. Also what four countries did he "attack?" This might explain it a bit better: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_the_president_s...
3. He has not exceeded his authority. This is "your opinion." If it was true the Republicans would respond with censure or impeachment proceedings.
4. Again, this is YOUR opinion, see my answer to number 3.
I hope this clears it up for you. Your logic on this is kind of fuzzy and hardly "fair and balanced." (ha ha ha)