SKULLS in Wisc
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Need your help

J. Drews
3033 Webb Avenue #5
Madison Wisc. 53714

Put the legalities as philanthropy chapter I am TBI and have no funding thru life on disabilies. Need the Sahdow judicial counsil if police cant do their job.

SO get the robes caps and gold collar cuffs back out. State Registry has router codes to the fiels of my daughters fathers DA files. Indicted already but have not been booked or arrested on file contents yet.

2 Judicial Authorites to take case, BUT STATE refuses to sponser them any further TBI AND CHIPS CASE Drug lords and murders no more money for them

Now I have to wait until 2014 when the next man degrees with the license for the case.

Kids were kidnapped out of jurisdiction both TBI from birth and head injuries in school and fathers care. SPEED IT UP No licensed cop to make arrest to order DA FIEL all booking proc codes and arrest details and codes are in DA FILES and can be accessed thru States Registry

BRing my girls home boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,656,313
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min ProPedoBongo 45,840
News Federal appeals court considers kids' climate c... 5 min RustyS 2
News Yet another Chicago schools chief resigns amid ... 7 min IescapedNY 2
News Trump reacts to Flynn's guilty plea by slamming... 8 min Pickle Rick 110
News Gay man denied marriage license hopes to unseat... 15 min Wisdom 66
News Obama: Protect democracy or risk taking path of... 23 min NotSoDivineMsM 161
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 27 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,169
News Final push for Moore and Jones in Alabama Senat... 46 min hawaiian punch 46
More from around the web