Take my president - please! Obama joins friends and foes for round of jokes at Gridiron dinner

There are 20 comments on the The Washington Post story from Mar 9, 2013, titled Take my president - please! Obama joins friends and foes for round of jokes at Gridiron dinner. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Always a target for humorous barbs, President Barack Obama is tossing out a few of his own during the annual Gridiron Club and Foundation dinner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“MORAL OF THE STORY....”

Since: Mar 09

DONT RUN FROM THE COPS...DUH

#48 Mar 11, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, the fake imploded political Party of taking personal responsibility continually places blame on everyone and everything other than themselves... this country isn't more divided than ever; Blacks, Whites, Latinos, women, Asians, College Educated, Middle Class, young people and seniors came out in record numbers to elect and reelect President Obama... only people who feel divided are the bigoted bitter losers who don't want to feel apart of this great progressive moment... go away loser
He won by a measly 1% of the popular vote, stupid.. which means the country is deeply divided.

When is your boyfriend going to step up to the plate, show some leadership and get the country moving again??

Well??

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#49 Mar 11, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
He won by a measly 1% of the popular vote, stupid.. which means the country is deeply divided.
Typical ignorant right-wing fool... Obama got 52% of the vote to Romney's 47%... your fussy math needs to be adjusted to Obama winning by 5% not 1%. But again, Romney won the White vote... Obama won every other demographic by double digits, the divided nation is a small number of idiots like you who reside in the bubble; who actually were stupid enough to believe Dick Morris, Karl Rove and fox news about Romney’s chance against our Osama-killing President.

“MORAL OF THE STORY....”

#50 Mar 11, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical ignorant right-wing fool... Obama got 52% of the vote to Romney's 47%... your fussy math needs to be adjusted to Obama winning by 5% not 1%. But again, Romney won the White vote... Obama won every other demographic by double digits, the divided nation is a small number of idiots like you who reside in the bubble; who actually were stupid enough to believe Dick Morris, Karl Rove and fox news about Romney’s chance against our Osama-killing President.
That's because of rigged elections in liberal states and voter fraud like that dumb old lady in Ohio who voted 6 times for your boyfriend.
Wia

White Plains, NY

#51 Mar 11, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>What's the difference between Troit and a cabbage? Hmmmm....um...let me get back to you.
What's the difference between Lawrence Wolf and Marine Corp Pat?
Well, MCP believes that Obama has the right to use drones to kill his Republican, Tea Party and conservative political opponents. Whereas Lawrence Wolf thinks it's ok to compare a black person to an ape or monkey.
They do share on thing in common: both are nuts.
Wia

White Plains, NY

#52 Mar 11, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked up your post and sure enough, you do have some crazy thoughts. I suggest you leave Topix before you get banned. Suggesting murder? You are cracked.

Obama got Osama!

#53 Mar 11, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because of rigged elections in liberal states and voter fraud like that dumb old lady in Ohio who voted 6 times for your boyfriend.
So allow me to go back to my original response:

“The fake imploded political Party of taking personal responsibility continually places blame on everyone and everything other than themselves”

It’s everybody else; it’s not you, right?
You’re a loser and you don’t even know why… but what you do know is that it’s everyone else to blame, and you’re perfect.
Wia

White Plains, NY

#55 Mar 11, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
“The fake imploded political Party of taking personal responsibility continually places blame on everyone and everything other than themselves”
You’re a loser and you don’t even know why… but what you do know is that it’s everyone else to blame, and you’re perfect.
So you want to correct some BS post nobody gives a crap about, but leave the ones up where you suggested state-sponsored murder?

You are a piece of work. Get lost. Your Topix days have come to an end.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#56 Mar 11, 2013
Wia wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to correct some BS post nobody gives a crap about, but leave the ones up where you suggested state-sponsored murder?
You are a piece of work. Get lost. Your Topix days have come to an end.
So is what's left of your brain matter.

“MORAL OF THE STORY....”

#57 Mar 11, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no way in hell youre going to convince me Oblahblah won fair and square. Not with his piss poor record, his massive out of control government spending and his hostile government takeover of our healthcare system that no one wanted.

Since: Oct 08

Clarkston, GA

#58 Mar 11, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you'll keep repeating that one till you learn it.
What, did I get it wrong? I hate to get one wrong after working so hard to steal it.

Since: Oct 08

Clarkston, GA

#59 Mar 11, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no way in hell youre going to convince me Oblahblah won fair and square. Not with his piss poor record, his massive out of control government spending and his hostile government takeover of our healthcare system that no one wanted.
you forget, he started with a 47% headstart, those non taxpaying voters were in his pocket....that meant all he needed was a few more percentage points from the gays, blacks, hispanics, pony tailed ex hippies, college professors, union workers, governmint workers, kids too young to know better, hollyweird types, kook koast libs and terrorists in waiting.
Wia

White Plains, NY

#61 Mar 11, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>So is what's left of your brain matter.
Ah, yes, the "monkey/ape" racial slur guy. You still here? Why? Nobody listens to you anymore. Nobody even know what you really are. A liberal who uses racial slurs because he thinks his liberalism makes it ok? Where'd you get that from? Pluto? Outer Slobovia? A comic book? The back of your "Card Carrying Liberal" card?

You are too strange for anyone to listen to. Get lost.
Wia

White Plains, NY

#62 Mar 11, 2013
MARINE CORP PAT AND LAWRENCE WOLF - BANNED FROM TOPIX

They should be. MCP preached murder, while LW uses racial slurs.

Both are kooks. Please report them to Topix.

Location hidden

#63 Mar 11, 2013
Wia wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, yes, the "monkey/ape" racial slur guy. You still here? Why? Nobody listens to you anymore. Nobody even know what you really are. A liberal who uses racial slurs because he thinks his liberalism makes it ok? Where'd you get that from? Pluto? Outer Slobovia? A comic book? The back of your "Card Carrying Liberal" card?
You are too strange for anyone to listen to. Get lost.
Fuckyou.

Sincerely,
Larry

Location hidden

#64 Mar 11, 2013
Wia wrote:
First we have to report you to Nurse Ratchett.
You make the world worse for your presence in it. Do the right thing.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#65 Mar 11, 2013
Wia wrote:
And Lawrena who has the emotional maturity of a teenage girl wants people harmed or dead if they disagree with him as well. They are both POS.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#66 Mar 11, 2013
au contraire wrote:
I'm supprised they didn't ask him to play golf at the Masters..........he's played enought to join the tour..........but I suspect they had him there for his ability to build basketball brackets........meanwhile, Mainstreet is still forgotten by the clown in chief.
Hhhhmmm, golf on greens or brush cutting by how many times? Give me the Masters.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#67 Mar 11, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
you forget, he started with a 47% headstart, those non taxpaying voters were in his pocket....that meant all he needed was a few more percentage points from the gays, blacks, hispanics, pony tailed ex hippies, college professors, union workers, governmint workers, kids too young to know better, hollyweird types, kook koast libs and terrorists in waiting.
Compared to those who voted for the loser, the non-winners.

Obama got Osama!

#68 Mar 11, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>First we have to report you to Nurse Ratchett.
You make the world worse for your presence in it. Do the right thing.
What a great complement.
When we have these stupid tea-baggers begging Topix to take us off the forum because we relentlessly slap them around with truth and facts, it just makes me so proud… and lets me know that we do make a difference… LOL, I love it.

Obama got Osama!

#69 Mar 11, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no way in hell youre going to convince me...
Trust me, we know... I get my joy out of seeing you suffer as you desperately look for a way to relieve the pain of dealing with another 4 years of Obama... and patriotic Americans like me rubbing the nose of unpatriotic right-wing tea-baggers like you in it, LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Coffee Party 326,284
News In U.S. Schools, Undocumented Youths Strive to ... 8 min Dee Dee Dee 2
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 10 min neveratfault 610
News 8 Shocking Statements Opponents Of Marriage Equ... 12 min lides 92
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min leosnana 1,224,059
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 14 min PolakPotrafi 1,124
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Jacques in Orleans 187,830
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Denisova 161,941
More from around the web