Good Cops - Bad Cops

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 19, 2012
If you haven’t asked yourself, why are cops violently attacking peaceful protesters while they have to answer for every allegation of abuse against the worst criminals, then you’re probably being deceived by most of the ‘news‘ too.
Cops take orders from their chiefs, who take orders from politicians, who take orders from the Fed, which controls our entire economy.
Common sense tells us that they FEAR what protesters are doing and saying. Protesters are organizing patriotic Americans who have the courage to stand up to a government of total corruption. They’re also saying ‘End the Fed’, but if the Fed was a legal branch of government, they’d have nothing to fear.
If you haven’t learned this yet, you need to stop being a naïve, overgrown child. The Fed is the Rothschilds-Chase Bank Private Corporation, owned by the stockholders, run by the wealthiest family on earth. Their wealth comes mostly from the wars they started and financed. They also control the wealth of nations, and have created the New World Order which Bush promoted.

The Fed FEARS protesters, not politicians, or business and military leaders because they own them all. Everybody in power knows that they will be killed if they stand up to the Fed. Some politicians claim they will, but that’s not possible, and they’re liars anyway.
The Fed FEARS massive numbers of people, joining the protesters, standing up to the government, and fighting back in many ways. They can’t control hundreds of millions of people, and if the people rise up, the Rothschilds would have no place to hide in the U.S.

Even if we can’t stop them, we can hold them off, and help more people survive, keep their homes and businesses, save their kids from the draft, and save us all from a police state actually being made active.

The biggest problem is that most Right-wingers refuse to believe any of this. That makes perfect sense because they get their information from professional propaganda sources, and are totally out of touch with political reality. Added to that is the fact that the major news media was put under the control of the Fed decades ago.
Since we didn’t protest against that, WE have to spread the truth. Every battle in the world is harder, depending on how long they’ve been too lazy and ignorant to fight back. We’re in a nightmare situation now because generations of Americans have refused to take responsibility for the corruption they finance with their tax dollars.
(next post)

Location hidden

#2 Apr 19, 2012
COPS
Good cops are caught in the middle. They should stand against bad cops, turning them in and testifying against them, but not until AFTER the American people stand up against their police chiefs and politicians FIRST.
If this doesn’t happen, the logical consequence is that good cops will quit, and we will all suffer, especially the young. Violence will escalate on both sides, and innocent people will be killed, and no cops will answer for their crimes.
They’ll also quit because the government will probably force them to have the RFID chips implanted before they go after the general population.
Join the protesters, defend them from your home, hold the media accountable by letting them know how they’re deceiving you, use local and state media and Topix to join together, to get the truth out, let good cops know you’re with them, let politicians know you’re going to hold them accountable for ALL the violence, and to create other strategies.
Whatever you do, do it now -- this summer may be our last chance.
(next post)

Location hidden

#3 Apr 19, 2012
www.legalparasites.net - protesting, lots of information about the Fed, RFID chips, scams, bank demands, and more.
Good Cops: You’re in danger http://www.topix.com/forum/us/T4EOP1HH2IROV3V... US Politics
Wall St. protesters are heroes http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TJDLBB... US Politics
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5 Apr 19, 2012
Is a officer a GOOD COP (Crooked officer patrol)?

1st and foremeost rule of law REPORT ALL CRIME YOU KNOW a Officer having knowledge another is crooked or incompetent NO that is not a good cop to not report or arrest and permit for what, their nose snort gossip at the local bar or bowling alley. Are any good officers then?

I affiliated with officers before Philanthropy police, 100% interest accoutns on drug money that went back to civilans on the streets each unit at that level Officer status had abotu $35,000 a day in MAdison WIsconsin. They paid a homeless man $250 for information and $1000 for each year they could secure arrest He was a child rapist, but Mayor Soglin refused to permit arrest as HE HAD THE GOODS on the welathiest men in USA and world from arresting their kids on campus. SOme arrests secured for over 10 years on these kids. Report after report on their rapes, dude got them drunk and did it with them in th elake, Soglin indicate drunkin whore let it go or We face audit for giving dude $ for drugs and alcohol on child rapes,, and they refused arrest on their local tipster.

Biggest COP scam now is DA files are being seen by civilans and prisoners, In each file is the officer police followup and blunders on case and DISCHARGE information as to how many more cirmes before he goes to prison himself, PAID inromation in local jails as CHief gives $ and inof to local gangs to dismember officer freedom and pension allowences on streets.

I used to hang with Pat and her Partner in the 1990s they retired after they made them ride bikes and horses. Downtown Madison. I almost got $35,000 and 3 free months in a motel as a 19 year old girl to do a old venture for BASE and artifact collections. I refused to go, the things I worked on is dangerous especially dealing with Florida and California Vets from Navy airforce carriers. TO FAST and not stable men. Trying to pay me to get my neck broken I turned the gig down.

Location hidden

#6 Apr 19, 2012
You bring up a very good point. Where the corruption comes from the top, we can't expect cops to stop it. They'd be killed, especially in cities where the public won't support them.
People must START the process and use their power as taxpayers to DEMAND corruption be prosecuted. Then good cops will be able to work without being corrupted, threatened, or fired.
I believe the federal government should not get involved unless the situation would be hopeless without them.
By making each community suffer if they don't fight back, other communities where corruption is eliminated will benefit from their work, and not be forced to finance communities where people don't care enough. That's the same standard we use for individuals, by not punishing one person for another's crime.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7 Apr 20, 2012
Protester wrote:
You bring up a very good point. Where the corruption comes from the top, we can't expect cops to stop it. They'd be killed, especially in cities where the public won't support them.
People must START the process and use their power as taxpayers to DEMAND corruption be prosecuted. Then good cops will be able to work without being corrupted, threatened, or fired.
I believe the federal government should not get involved unless the situation would be hopeless without them.
By making each community suffer if they don't fight back, other communities where corruption is eliminated will benefit from their work, and not be forced to finance communities where people don't care enough. That's the same standard we use for individuals, by not punishing one person for another's crime.
It has more of psychological roots. Who threatened your grandma or grandpa or parents prior to your birth. Ironically you develope a unknown fear factor and inability to function as a result. Under Duress, in those times you have to force body movement at all, and make arrest regardless if at fault and take the fine, go see the doctor and let them and supervising authority know you were under duress and who was around at that time.

For our City a Man went high in common public view and people dont know his authority. His father is a police officer, BIG snitch, but he is a drug and gang lord as well. Only he can lawfully snitch, and if people form Illinios move in, he has his group old police files put on the new people for arrest as his father has to investigate 60% take down of old case files for Black community. So you go to prison for 25 crimes you never committed, just so you dont over thrwo his rule.

He marked all his gang members children while they went in on crimes of his take dwon to his father, when they were 3 years old. Indicating things like "now thats a fly honie I did for her as that white trash ho or other didnt so Im tagging that asz when she hits 13 and opened a bar for 13 and up in dowtown area, then marketed some of the kids 13 -21 as hookers to drunkin men in black out stages and indicated now king he has the goods on all the finest white families now" WHen the kids hit around 13 he pools the name of his gang memebrs to HIS dad that is a police officer and they create a bogus take down so the daddy is in jail for the repayment of the kid.

Location hidden

#8 May 8, 2012
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
It has more of psychological roots. Who threatened your grandma or grandpa or parents prior to your birth. Ironically you develope a unknown fear factor and inability to function as a result. Under Duress, in those times you have to force body movement at all, and make arrest regardless if at fault and take the fine, go see the doctor and let them and supervising authority know you were under duress and who was around at that time.
For our City a Man went high in common public view and people dont know his authority. His father is a police officer, BIG snitch, but he is a drug and gang lord as well. Only he can lawfully snitch, and if people form Illinios move in, he has his group old police files put on the new people for arrest as his father has to investigate 60% take down of old case files for Black community. So you go to prison for 25 crimes you never committed, just so you dont over thrwo his rule.
He marked all his gang members children while they went in on crimes of his take dwon to his father, when they were 3 years old. Indicating things like "now thats a fly honie I did for her as that white trash ho or other didnt so Im tagging that asz when she hits 13 and opened a bar for 13 and up in dowtown area, then marketed some of the kids 13 -21 as hookers to drunkin men in black out stages and indicated now king he has the goods on all the finest white families now" WHen the kids hit around 13 he pools the name of his gang memebrs to HIS dad that is a police officer and they create a bogus take down so the daddy is in jail for the repayment of the kid.
It's impossible to go after the big criminals when most people are too gutless to even TRY to do anything about the little crimes.
I can't believe how most people just walk away, victims. It's like they enjoy being made fools of.
Can they be THAT lazy?
The big question is how much will they take before they're finally FORCED to actually fight back?
I think they never will.
Land of the brave my azz.

Location hidden

#9 Oct 17, 2012
If you’re a good cop, you have to do the right thing. Abusive cops have to be fired, violent cops have to be prosecuted.
Hold bad cops accountable for their assaults as you would any OTHER criminals, which they are.

Here’s what that criminal element is doing to those who are fighting for democracy:
Pepper spray is FIVE TIMES HOTTER than the spiciest pepper, the ghost pepper, and it causes permanent damage.
(next post)

Location hidden

#10 Oct 17, 2012
http://video.msnbc.msn.com/nightly-news/45744...

Scoville Heat Units
bell peppers (0),
poblano (1-2k),
habanero (200-350k)
bhut jolokia - ghost pepper (1M)
pepper spray used by cops (2-5.3M)

Location hidden

#11 Jan 29, 2013
Protesters are attacked because there are so few of them. You can make another immediate difference by joining them. Be a threat to treason (post #2). You have to start standing up to bad cops or it will be your fault if the U.S. becomes a police state
We all agree that the Patriot Act, NDAA, etc. are treason because they violate the Constitution. Therefore, when cops and others use those illegal laws to violate your rights, you must tell them that you’re making a citizen’s arrest against them, and tell them they must turn themselves in to the district attorney that day. Do the same to your city council, other politicians by mail, etc.
(next post)

Location hidden

#14 Feb 20, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
Is a officer a GOOD COP (Crooked officer patrol)?
1st and foremeost rule of law REPORT ALL CRIME YOU KNOW a Officer having knowledge another is crooked or incompetent NO that is not a good cop to not report or arrest and permit for what, their nose snort gossip at the local bar or bowling alley. Are any good officers then?
I affiliated with officers before Philanthropy police, 100% interest accoutns on drug money that went back to civilans on the streets each unit at that level Officer status had abotu $35,000 a day in MAdison WIsconsin. They paid a homeless man $250 for information and $1000 for each year they could secure arrest He was a child rapist, but Mayor Soglin refused to permit arrest as HE HAD THE GOODS on the welathiest men in USA and world from arresting their kids on campus. SOme arrests secured for over 10 years on these kids. Report after report on their rapes, dude got them drunk and did it with them in th elake, Soglin indicate drunkin whore let it go or We face audit for giving dude $ for drugs and alcohol on child rapes,, and they refused arrest on their local tipster.
Biggest COP scam now is DA files are being seen by civilans and prisoners, In each file is the officer police followup and blunders on case and DISCHARGE information as to how many more cirmes before he goes to prison himself, PAID inromation in local jails as CHief gives $ and inof to local gangs to dismember officer freedom and pension allowences on streets.
I used to hang with Pat and her Partner in the 1990s they retired after they made them ride bikes and horses. Downtown Madison. I almost got $35,000 and 3 free months in a motel as a 19 year old girl to do a old venture for BASE and artifact collections. I refused to go, the things I worked on is dangerous especially dealing with Florida and California Vets from Navy airforce carriers. TO FAST and not stable men. Trying to pay me to get my neck broken I turned the gig down.
I wouldn’t say to report all crime because you have to be careful because bad cops are everywhere. I guess police departments are desperate. Also, the entire legal system is so corrupt that only a massive uprising from most Americans will be able to even begin to bring it under control. So, you could end up being a threat to somebody in power.
The real proof is this:
Where do you see cops reporting bad cops, testifying against them, etc.???? Almost nowhere. THAT is the proof of how corrupt cops are. They’re not all committing crimes, but they’re as guilty as the drivers of getaway cars by not reporting corruption.
Did you even see cops standing up to those who viciously attacked peaceful protesters? No. The only thing that brought a few of them to justice is the outrage of the people.
That’s a warning to us, that those cops will agree to be implanted with RFID chips, making them extremely dangerous to us. So, don’t get too friendly with cops until you find out if they have, or will have, those chips, because it’s a real game-changer.
(next post)

Location hidden

#15 Feb 20, 2013
New World Order prophecy from the Bible http://www.topix.com/forum/world/TON6VL547IG8...
World

Location hidden

#16 Feb 20, 2013
They want Dorner dead
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T3HU3Q9...
Top Stories

Location hidden

#17 Feb 20, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Massive corruption has been defeated in the past because the people got together and stood up to it.
The American people today are mostly too fat, lazy, and stupid to do anything, so they deserve to be slaves to corruption.
Of course their kids will hate them forever, and they'll wish to God that they had fought back, but not until after it's too late.

That's why I tell people to start with protesting, but the losers can't even do that.
I keep telling them what they have to do, even though I know it's not going to do any good.

One day it will be too late, and it will come as fast as 9-11. I probably won't even be able to say I-told-you-so to the idiots, because I will lose internet access. That also means that the masses won't be able to read the truth anymore -- all they'll have is lies and a police state that even the cops will hate.
(next post)

Location hidden

#18 Feb 20, 2013
Sometimes when I try posting, Norton puts up threats every single time. It says it’s a warning about a discussion that’s a threat, but if that was true, Topix would have eliminated them all, plus EVERY SINGLE DISCUSSION and EVERY SINGLE POST can’t be a threat to me. So, the threat is clearly directed AT me, to discourage me from posting. They keep doing other things, other pages that say different things, that all make it hard for me to post very much.
We have Norton security on our computer, and one day I got an email from Microsoft, telling me I should send one of my files to them for inspection, and they named that file. How in he11 would they know the name of a file I use for Topix?
I don’t trust Norton, and am going to get rid of it, but I think the damage is done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bernie Sanders says he will be in 'strong posit... 4 min Janet Young 6
News Former President Bill Clinton Campaigns for Hil... 6 min ClintonsRobbedJobs 1
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Don Barros Serrano 197,177
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 8 min Swampmudd 199
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Denny CranesPlace 224,659
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Coffee Party 214,266
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 21 min Don Barros Serrano 1,384
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 29 min Grey Ghost 1,382,123
News Government to stop using 'negro' and 'oriental' 1 hr Go Blue Forever 159
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 1 hr Brian_G 761
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr dark goat 383,739
More from around the web