Bachmann plans May 26 Iowa speech

Full story: TwinCities.com

Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann is returning to Iowa to headline a Republican Party event in Des Moines this month, as she nears a decision whether to run for president.
Comments
1 - 20 of 52 Comments Last updated May 18, 2011
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pffffffffffft

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

1

May 26:
-re-arrange sock drawer
-submerge head in vat of hot asphalt

sorry i'm busy!
Javier

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

4

3

2

pffffffffffft wrote:
May 26:
-re-arrange sock drawer
-submerge head in vat of hot asphalt
sorry i'm busy!
Good. The asphalt thing should pretty much guarantee we will have one less democrit to vote. The problem is, you breeders keep making more.

Go get 'em Michelle!
Nostradumas

Maple Plain, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Run Run Run, Please run. It will be so funny.
Slim Pickens

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So michele's going to go 15 rounds with logic in Iowa, huh? Good luck michele!
asif

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Why in the hell do all the crazy people on the right get so much attention?
Ben10

Grand Rapids, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

pffffffffffft wrote:
May 26:
-re-arrange sock drawer
-submerge head in vat of hot asphalt
sorry i'm busy!
Few of us figured you did much more than that, with the exception spend 20 hours a day on the internet. Go get a job and make a contribution you loser.
Ben10

Grand Rapids, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

asif wrote:
Why in the hell do all the crazy people on the right get so much attention?
If you have ever really seen her, you would know she is highly intelligent, very well spoken, and a calm and controlled speaker. But like a liberal dunce, you endlessly bray like the jack**s you are about things you know nothing about, doosh.
Nostradumas

Maple Plain, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ben10 wrote:
<quoted text>If you have ever really seen her, you would know she is highly intelligent, very well spoken, and a calm and controlled speaker. But like a liberal dunce, you endlessly bray like the jack**s you are about things you know nothing about, doosh.
Having touble getting off the floor laughing at thet one Ben10. Intelligent, well spoken, calm. Too Funny.
Politipuke

East Saint Louis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Javier wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. The asphalt thing should pretty much guarantee we will have one less democrit to vote. The problem is, you breeders keep making more.
Go get 'em Michelle!
Sure wish you kooks would keep your kooky crap in Minnesota.
Yah! Dat would be good!
Constitution

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

asif wrote:
Why in the hell do all the crazy people on the right get so much attention?
YOU are paying attention. Does this make you a crazy lefty?

Check out the forums where Michele Bachmann or Sarah Palin is in the headline. You will find as many democrats/lefties/liberals posting as you will those from the right.

In effect the left is doing much of the publicity work for those that you consider right wing crazies. Rather ironic.

“Ahhhh hee ahw”

Since: Aug 09

Twin Cities

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Somebody said "Bachmann". Cue the moonbats
5defermentsChene y

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Michele sleeps with Nazis and likes teabagging.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sock wrote:
Somebody said "Bachmann". Cue the moonbats
Are you defending M. Bachmann as the ideal, or even the best our state can put out, as representatives for our peoples' governement?

Please state your reasons for thinkking this.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Constitution wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are paying attention. Does this make you a crazy lefty?
Check out the forums where Michele Bachmann or Sarah Palin is in the headline. You will find as many democrats/lefties/liberals posting as you will those from the right.
In effect the left is doing much of the publicity work for those that you consider right wing crazies. Rather ironic.
Of course they get attention. This clown act would have been a dream come true for P.T. Barnum.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they get attention. This clown act would have been a dream come true for P.T. Barnum.
I thought the "Carnival Barker" was Trump? Would that make Bachmann the bearded lady?
5defermentsChene y

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bearded lady, bearded clam. What's the difference?

Teabagging is what Michele really likes.

But it's costing $2,000,000 a day for her to campaign in Iowa!!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought the "Carnival Barker" was Trump? Would that make Bachmann the bearded lady?
Ya pays ya money and ya takes ya choice, but I think Bachmann is better suited to being a trained seal. Now Glenn Beck is sporting a little plumage lately. Maybe if...
Constitution

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they get attention. This clown act would have been a dream come true for P.T. Barnum.
You and the rest of the lefties that have dismissed Michele Bachmann as irrelevant have only given more credence to my previous post. She is so irrelevant that you all wet yourselves getting line to talk about her.

Look that posts on this forum so far. Mostly from the left. Publicity is the politicians best friend, regardless of the source. I bet that MB thanks all of you for paying attention.
5defermentsChene y

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

She doesn't mind the smegma!
The Voice

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they get attention. This clown act would have been a dream come true for P.T. Barnum.
jealous she draws a bigger crowd than the juggeared halfrican marxist?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••