Trayvon Martin's Father To Speak On Capitol Hill

Jul 24, 2013 Full story: CBS Local 61

The father of slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin will be on Capitol Hill for a hearing addressing the challenges faced by African-American boys and men.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Jul 24, 2013
over the hill gangbanger whining at congress to let his peeps do what they want
Infidel

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jul 24, 2013
Unbelievable...
This guy is a failure as a parent. His wannabe thug loser kid died assaulting someone in the street. Now he is some kind of expert on the challenges faced by African American males?!? He doesn't have answers. He is a perfect example of the problem.

“Insert useless statement here.”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6 Jul 24, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
At least it takes the attention away from Benghazi and those four guys that got left to die over there.
Even though Obama's ratings are down in the thirties, I think he's more afraid of criminal allegations against him at this point.
Benghazi is really heating up since Obama gagged everyone that survived.
Perhaps the biggest cover-up in history.
And Trayvon's poor father has unknowingly become part of Obama's plan to keep attention away from that scandal.
Obama will stoop to anything to hide Benghazi from the prying eye's of the public.
It just makes us want to see more.
"I am Tyrone Powers, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty and Christopher Stevens"
Mrs Smith, 72 told the U-T San Diego:I believe that Obama murdered my son.
Obama better hide behind Mr. Martin.
He has no place else to go.
I agree with your comment. The Obama administration can not allow a good tragedy go to waste. The Martin family doesn't understand that they are apart of a hidden agenda of redirecting the nations attention away from what really is going on.
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

#7 Jul 24, 2013
Will he talk about the real issues???

http://www.billoreilly.com/site/rd...

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#8 Jul 24, 2013
This guy is being used as a prop to manipulate the people and drive division between races. And he is completely unaware that this is going on.

I talked to a friend of mine last night for a while. Haven't talked to her in a long time. And we discussed the Martin/Zimmerman fiasco.

She was telling me that the Black community is getting a version of the story that is completely different than what the white community is getting and even more different than what the Hispanic community is getting.

And the driving force between these different community versions, the media.
Gravediggers

West Palm Beach, FL

#9 Jul 24, 2013
What IS the background on the Trayvon's father?

Why did he abandon his son to let Trayvon's mother raise him.

There was a history of problems with Trayvon in which his father FAILED to intervene and set him on the correct path.

Early intervention could have solved Trayvon's problems.

And WHO is paying for the hotel stay, food and flight for Trayvon's father? Who funds both parents appearances?
Robert

Douglasville, GA

#10 Jul 24, 2013
Very interesting article which explains why you think Zimmerman is a racial profiling racist who gunned down Trayvon Martin for no reason.

Read it unless you are afraid the truth might conflict with what you want to believe.

http://www.dlas.org/questions-zimmerman-verdi...

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#11 Jul 24, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
This guy is being used as a prop to manipulate the people and drive division between races. And he is completely unaware that this is going on.
I talked to a friend of mine last night for a while. Haven't talked to her in a long time. And we discussed the Martin/Zimmerman fiasco.
She was telling me that the Black community is getting a version of the story that is completely different than what the white community is getting and even more different than what the Hispanic community is getting.
And the driving force between these different community versions, the media.
If Black leadership worked half as hard at economic development as they do race baiting, a lot of problems would be greatly reduced.
fscott

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Jul 24, 2013
Obama and lets focus on anything except those things that might lead me to be impeached like Benghai or the IRS scandal. Lets go after Zimmerman. Get right on that Holder.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#13 Jul 24, 2013
the man COULD make a difference...
if he came out and spoke the truth.
but, the speech he'll give has been no doubt approved by al Sharpton...

just more blaming whitey...
frank

Zephyrhills, FL

#14 Jul 24, 2013
We will showcase the father of a dead punk but ignore the victims of black on black violence that runs unchecked in nitwit Obamas hometown of Chicago.
Sheik Yerbouti

Furlong, PA

#16 Jul 24, 2013
If his parents had not allowed Travon to adopt the 'gangsta' attitude promoted by (c)rap 'music' he would be alive today. Bill Cosby was right.
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#17 Jul 24, 2013
Infidel wrote:
Unbelievable...
This guy is a failure as a parent. His wannabe thug loser kid died assaulting someone in the street. Now he is some kind of expert on the challenges faced by African American males?!? He doesn't have answers. He is a perfect example of the problem.
Yep. And every liberal listening to him, in their mind, is saying this to themselves: "Don't laugh...don't even smile...pretend this ignorant yahoo is saying something profound... remember, cameras are rolling... must-not-smile-or-smirk....don 't fall asleep [bites tongue] stay awake...career depends on it!".

What a f*cking waste of time.
August

Belleview, FL

#18 Jul 24, 2013
Yeah, HE'S a paradigm of good parenting. Who really believes this crap? Lol!
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#19 Jul 24, 2013
Obama will probably give him some high profile job. Like he was a good parent. Look how his son turned out.
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#20 Jul 24, 2013
See the Light wrote:
Obama will probably give him some high profile job. Like he was a good parent. Look how his son turned out.
Not just his son, but Obama's "son that he never had" - as well as Obama himself! Zimmerman shot the infant Obama. Don't you forget that. But do forget about the infant Obama calling someone a "nasty-ass cracka", punching them in the face, straddling them and beating them severely. That part never happened. Jesus was a pure-at-heart angelic child - and so was Trayvon.(Praise the Lord!)

REMEMBER: Trayvon was wall on his way to becoming President of the United States. Damn that nasty-ass cracka George Zimmerman for depriving us of our SECOND black President!
Les Claypool

Grapevine, TX

#21 Jul 24, 2013
Maybe ol dad will explain why his kid was a pot head and mixing up his lean drug? Look up the ingredients for lean, the southern hip hop drug of choice. Treyvon had 2/3 of the ingredients in his back pack and his liver test positive for damage caused by the drug. But we won't hear about that in the media.
Liberals R Defective

Ashburn, VA

#22 Jul 24, 2013
It's amazing that Trayvons sperm donor stepped right up when Sharpton and his race pimps explained to him how much cash he was going to receive. It sure beats working......

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23 Jul 25, 2013
Gravediggers wrote:
What IS the background on the Trayvon's father?
Why did he abandon his son to let Trayvon's mother raise him.
There was a history of problems with Trayvon in which his father FAILED to intervene and set him on the correct path.
Early intervention could have solved Trayvon's problems.
And WHO is paying for the hotel stay, food and flight for Trayvon's father? Who funds both parents appearances?
Wonder if they will see the, CRIPPS Tattoo on his neck?.....Him being such an upstanding citizen and all.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#24 Jul 25, 2013
Les Claypool wrote:
Maybe ol dad will explain why his kid was a pot head and mixing up his lean drug? Look up the ingredients for lean, the southern hip hop drug of choice. Treyvon had 2/3 of the ingredients in his back pack and his liver test positive for damage caused by the drug. But we won't hear about that in the media.
Certainly not on HLN, MSNBC, CNN or NBC.....Yeah, Nancy Grace won't be mentioning that at all.....counter to their pro-Trayvon, social engineering....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 3 min Here Is One 2,350
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,171,927
State of the Union spoilers: Obama's proposal f... 4 min James 148
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Cheech the Conser... 303,963
Analysis: Equal rights or statesa rights on gay... 4 min Rick in Kansas 168
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 min Earthling-1 33,753
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 7 min Not Yet Equal 56,979
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Subduction Zone 141,636
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 9 min Trolling Stone 2,235
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min hahaha 167,883
More from around the web