Supreme Court pick Kavanaugh: I will ...

Supreme Court pick Kavanaugh: I will not let false accusations push me out

There are 86 comments on the Milford Mercury story from Tuesday Sep 25, titled Supreme Court pick Kavanaugh: I will not let false accusations push me out. In it, Milford Mercury reports that:

US Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has declared in a televised interview that he never sexually assaulted anyone in high school or at any other time in his life. Mr Kavanaugh and his wife, Ashley, sat down for an interview with Fox News Channel's The Story With Martha MacCallum after a second woman accused him of sexual misconduct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milford Mercury.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
anonymous

New York, NY

#1 Tuesday Sep 25
Looks like he's either nerding out or getting really cynical, claiming that he couldn't have assulted a girl because he was a virgin.....

Is this a media effort to pacify the riff-raff by getting a humiliating admission out of him to make the trash feel virile? Yeah....it would probably work. The trash don't seem to care about government at all anymore so they probably all want to go back to posing like Elvis.

Mental note for weenies: Look to the show "Lost in Space" for your role model. Little weenie Will wants to be Robot now and follow Dr. Smith's orders. He doesn't want the responsibility for free will... and neither do you.

Take "comfort" in your Supreme Court fellow nerd who can't get nookie. He's a fine role model for kids who aren't ready to get their genitals mangled at mommy's suggestion.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#3 Tuesday Sep 25
Liberal clowns can't get their story straight two days in a row........much less tell the truth.

Hearing in Doubt? Christine Ford’s Lawyer Rips Senate Plan to Have Prosecutor Ask Questions: Not ‘Fair and Respectful’

by Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Sep 24th, 2018, 10:00 pm
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#4 Tuesday Sep 25
CodeTalker wrote:
Liberal clowns can't get their story straight two days in a row........much less tell the truth.

Hearing in Doubt? Christine Ford’s Lawyer Rips Senate Plan to Have Prosecutor Ask Questions: Not ‘Fair and Respectful’

by Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Sep 24th, 2018, 10:00 pm
Cruz Chased Out Of D.C. Restaurant To Chants Of ‘We Believe Survivors!’

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/cruz-c...

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#5 Tuesday Sep 25
The great Judge Brett Kavanaugh was virgin until the age of possibly 27 which means he did not have any sexual relationship with all these fake Hillary’s nasty wasp stinging liberal girls of ‘Me Too’. It’s all baloney and it all concocted by the man-hating dog loving Hillary Clinton evil mind. Get over it, liberals! Kavanaugh will be approved on Thursday and you cannot stop it with more lies and deceit of the Clinton Crime Family house.
CZars_R_US

Orlando, FL

#6 Tuesday Sep 25
Impeach the Creep wrote:
<quoted text>

And there should have been numerous arrest for disturbing the peace. The left has sunk to a new low.
USA Today

Milwaukee, WI

#7 Tuesday Sep 25
From Ms Ford: "I won't testify if I'm going to be questioned. And I don't want any men in the room because I'm suffering from 36 years of Post Traumatic Stress, which causes me to fear and hate all men. And I want guards in the corridors to prevent teenage boys from coming near because I fear they may rub up against me again."

Location hidden

#8 Tuesday Sep 25
Impeach the Creep wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, we know you hate the constitution and free speech. Whats new cupcake.

Location hidden

#9 Tuesday Sep 25
USA Today wrote:
From Ms Ford: "I won't testify if I'm going to be questioned. And I don't want any men in the room because I'm suffering from 36 years of Post Traumatic Stress, which causes me to fear and hate all men. And I want guards in the corridors to prevent teenage boys from coming near because I fear they may rub up against me again."
This is just another pawn like Flake was that will be caste aside as soon as the liberals are tired of using her. It's why Lenin called them useful idiots. She is the only one that will lose.
USA Today

Milwaukee, WI

#10 Tuesday Sep 25
Christine Ford, the "wanna be" somebody, has accomplished her mission of notoriety, and a prelude to writing her book, which will in fact, solidify the age-old premise that women are frail helpless creatures, easily victimized, and belong in convents during their youth, and later in the "kitchen" where they'll be safe from harm.
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#11 Tuesday Sep 25
CZars_R_US wrote:
<quoted text>

And there should have been numerous arrest for disturbing the peace. The left has sunk to a new low.
We will chase him and the rest of the filth out of DC come November.
Jan2018

El Paso, TX

#12 Tuesday Sep 25
Impeach the creep..... Dream on
Used to be a Democrat

Salem, MA

#13 Tuesday Sep 25
Gee, I don’t know why he’s not stepping aside. The first one has a witness that was there, and said nothing happened.
The second is not sure wether it was Kavanaugh.
Just the made up accusations are enough for the Democrats.
Those, and complete idiots!
jtkluempers

Henderson, NV

#14 Tuesday Sep 25
CZars_R_US wrote:
<quoted text>

This is pathetic on their part. Can't you leave it alone and let the man have a meal? You wanna chastize him at a rally, fine. Go savage.

If it was my restaurant you're messing up my business if you do that. Yea, I didn't give you permission, you don't get to use MY property to make a statement. And cost me business. You can bet we wasn't the only one who left. I'd want a piece of your ass.

But I'll let the cops deal with you.
Justice

Harker Heights, TX

#15 Tuesday Sep 25
Congress, Republicans AND Democrats are not interested in getting to the truth of what happened, both just want to 'win' politically. Justice and Facts be dammed along with all of us, no matter what we speculate about the the accusations ... in a hundred years maybe some historian will make a case rationally for or against. Congress and the Media just make noise.
The pledge claims 'liberty and justice for all'-- most people don't care about justice unless injustice hits them.
anonymous

New York, NY

#16 Tuesday Sep 25
Drumroll:: EXPERTS SAY (I kind of wonder why they're experts) that most people don't do things like that!

Well, I may NOT be an expert...but I very much agree!...

.....it's mostly preppie frat boys who do things like that.
Enough Already

Beverly, MA

#18 Tuesday Sep 25
Jeff Brightone wrote:
The great Judge Brett Kavanaugh was virgin until the age of possibly 27 which means he did not have any sexual relationship with all these fake Hillary’s nasty wasp stinging liberal girls of ‘Me Too’. It’s all baloney and it all concocted by the man-hating dog loving Hillary Clinton evil mind. Get over it, liberals! Kavanaugh will be approved on Thursday and you cannot stop it with more lies and deceit of the Clinton Crime Family house.
He cannot prove his virginity anymore than she can prove he assaulted her.

Sounds like kids who go to upscale private schools don’t learn how to behave like responsible people.

What a waste.
Miss Manners

San Antonio, TX

#19 Tuesday Sep 25
Which DEM senator will produce the PENIS flash cards?
C Kersey

United States

#20 Tuesday Sep 25
"Brett Kavanaugh is so brilliant, it makes sense that Democrats oppose him. The unmitigated terror they have of intelligence, service and good old-fashioned hard work is a hallmark of the ignorant mob." ---James Woods, 6 September 2018
Miss Manners

San Antonio, TX

#21 Tuesday Sep 25
When she testifies, you’ll be able to hear the post-menopausal husk in her voice. Then we will al know it related to menopause.
USA Today wrote:
Thats so fetch

Carmel, IN

#22 Tuesday Sep 25
USA Today wrote:
and yet she had no scruples at 15 attending a drinking party with older BOYS and taking them into the bedroom with her? Hell she doesn’t even remember who she was with!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Cheech the Conser... 1,845,968
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min No more freedom o... 363,678
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Bongo Wahhabi Fan... 110,340
News 10 Crazy Arizona Politicians Who Prove Kyrsten ... 20 min American Citizen 1
News Hawley: Democrats' 'mob behavior' motivating Mi... 24 min Say What 71
News Trump criticizes rush to condemn Saudi Arabia o... 25 min Kilroy 125
News Seeking to frame election, Trump calls Dems 'to... 26 min Stefanie 32
News Elizabeth Warren: DNA test shows strong likelih... 44 min Hilton Head 379