Albuquerque teenager 'shoots dead two adults and three children'

Jan 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Guardian

A teenager shot dead two adults and three children inside a Albuquerque home, authorities in New Mexico said on Sunday.

Comments
1,721 - 1,740 of 1,974 Comments Last updated Feb 17, 2013

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1814
Feb 6, 2013
 
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I did shot a punk three times in the chest
No one believes anything you say.

So ya know.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1815
Feb 6, 2013
 
Here Is One wrote:
Been there and done that twice.....
No one believes anything you say.

So ya know...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1816
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Armed Veteran wrote:
Enough for charges to be filed.
Funny how you insist there is ZERO evidence until someone proves you lied, and then you change it to 'there isn't enough to convict...'.

To review: as far as the state of Florida is concerned- and they have 'all' the evidence while you have none... it has enough evidence to convict.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1817
Feb 6, 2013
 
Armed Veteran wrote:
Damn you are dumb.
You are the stupid mooron that is insisting the state of Florida is doing this for fun.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1819
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
sick - both of you.
The look on the punks face was sick..........LOL

And his buddies face covered with blood and lungs looked pretty bad also.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1820
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one believes anything you say.
So ya know.
Why would I care what a liberal/moron/black thinks???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1821
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one believes anything you say.
So ya know...
Dont you mean liberal/moron/blacks dont believe me..........ROTFLMAO
didja

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1822
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The look on the punks face was sick..........LOL
And his buddies face covered with blood and lungs looked pretty bad also.
get a boner, freak?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1824
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

didja wrote:
<quoted text>
get a boner, freak?
What makes you think I am a male???
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1825
Feb 6, 2013
 
The grandfather of President George W. Bush (Skull & Bones, 1968) was Prescott Bush (Skull & Bones, 1917), and his great grand father was George Herbert Walker. Prescott Bush and George Herbert (Bert) Walker were directors of the London-affiliated New York banking house of Brown Brothers-Harriman and its various fronts, which funded and directed the military-industrial complex behind Hitler and the Nazi revolution. In 1919, George Herbert Walker had organized W.A. Harriman & Co which merged with the British Brown Brothers in 1931. In 1924, Averell Harriman (Skull & Bones, 1913) and Fritz Thyssen, the German industrialist who began funding Hitler in 1923, set up the Union Banking Corp in New York to handle funds supplied to it through Thyssen's Dutch bank for American investment. Prescott Bush, who had been an officer of the W.A. Harriman bank since 1926, was a director of the Union Banking Corp from 1934 through 1943. According to government documents, "all of the shares of the Union Banking Corp., were held for the benefit of members of the Thyssen family."

The federal government did not crack down on the Bush-Harriman/Nazi operation until 1942. After the war, Congressional investigation revealed that Fritz Thyssen's German Steel Trust, Germany's largest industrial corporation, which interlocked with Union Banking Corporation, produced a high percentage of Germany's national output of metal products and explosives. Vesting Orders signed by the Office of Alien Property Custodian, Leo T. Crowley, which were "published in obscure government record books and kept out of the news, explained nothing about the Nazis involved; only that the Union Banking Corporation was run for the 'Thyssen family' of 'Germany and/or Hungary'--'nationals...of a designated enemy country
http://watch.pair.com/reich.html

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1826
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you insist there is ZERO evidence until someone proves you lied, and then you change it to 'there isn't enough to convict...'.
To review: as far as the state of Florida is concerned- and they have 'all' the evidence while you have none... it has enough evidence to convict.
You have yet to show where I have "lied" about anything. Why is that?

All the evidence they need for a murder trial to proceed is a dead body, a weapon (in this case a firearm), and a shooter. Why do you think the DA did not want this case to go in front of a grand jury and didn't put it to one??? Because they would have to show some kind of evidence of malicious intent which they don't have. Fortunately for them, in Florida a grand jury hearing is only required for 1st degree murder and higher. Hence, the 2nd degree murder charge.

Answer me this. If the prosecution has "all the evidence" as you say....how come you have been unable to produce any to back your side of the argument??? A first year law student could get Zimmerman off with all the evidence to show he was attacked by Martinand was defending himself, and the LACK of evidence to the opposite.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1827
Feb 6, 2013
 
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the stupid mooron that is insisting the state of Florida is doing this for fun.
Another lie on your part. Pathetic.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1828
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to show where I have "lied" about anything. Why is that?
All the evidence they need for a murder trial to proceed is a dead body, a weapon (in this case a firearm), and a shooter. Why do you think the DA did not want this case to go in front of a grand jury and didn't put it to one??? Because they would have to show some kind of evidence of malicious intent which they don't have. Fortunately for them, in Florida a grand jury hearing is only required for 1st degree murder and higher. Hence, the 2nd degree murder charge.
Answer me this. If the prosecution has "all the evidence" as you say....how come you have been unable to produce any to back your side of the argument??? A first year law student could get Zimmerman off with all the evidence to show he was attacked by Martinand was defending himself, and the LACK of evidence to the opposite.
What's curious is it's taking a team of criminal lawyers over a year to even get this case to the syg hearing.

Apparently, your depiction of using a "...first year law student could get Zimmerman off with all the evidence.." isn't exactly accurate... especially since it's the defense who has deferred the speedy trial.

And it surely doesn't appear to be supported by the facts either.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1829
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think I am a male???
You're right. You can't be human either.
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1830
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Operation Northwoods, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.[18]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northw...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1831
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to show where I have "lied" about anything. Why is that?
All the evidence they need for a murder trial to proceed is a dead body, a weapon (in this case a firearm), and a shooter. Why do you think the DA did not want this case to go in front of a grand jury and didn't put it to one??? Because they would have to show some kind of evidence of malicious intent which they don't have. Fortunately for them, in Florida a grand jury hearing is only required for 1st degree murder and higher. Hence, the 2nd degree murder charge.
Answer me this. If the prosecution has "all the evidence" as you say....how come you have been unable to produce any to back your side of the argument??? A first year law student could get Zimmerman off with all the evidence to show he was attacked by Martinand was defending himself, and the LACK of evidence to the opposite.
The troll claims every lies that does not think the dead perp was a god......

No GJ would have indicted Zim........
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1832
Feb 6, 2013
 
Northwoods to 9/11www.davidcogswell.com/Essa ys/Northwoods911.htmlCached - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Jun 23, 2004 Northwoods to 9/11. Was 9/11 the resurfacing of Operation Northwoods? The following appeared in an abridged form as the introduction to ...
Operation Northwoods - 9/11 Encyclopedia - 911Review911review.org/Sept11Wiki/Northwoods.... - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Operation Northwoods Covert plan to blame cuba Guantanamo Bay CIA war hijack airliner attack military base Fidel Castro.
Operation Northwoods - 9/11 Encyclopedia - 911Review911review.org/Sept11Wiki/Operation-N...
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Northwoods Covert Operation plan to blame cuba Guantanamo Bay air CIA war hijack airliner Kennedy military base.
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1833
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Central Intelligence Agency (CIA): There are two broad categories of documents produced by the agency relevant to our work: field reports from the CIA station in Guatemala (protected from the FOIA by special statute and therefore impossible to obtain without the president's intervention) and "finished intelligence" written by analysts in the Directorate of Intelligence at headquarters in Langley, Virginia. Most of the documents we received from the Guatemala station were the result of unusual circumstances, arising out of the scandal over CIA liaison with Guatemalan officers linked to the murder of a U.S. citizen.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB32/...
my respect

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1834
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think I am a male???
for women. You seem barely human in any case.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1835
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

my respect wrote:
<quoted text>
for women. You seem barely human in any case.
What makes you think I am a woman??

I have never said or alluded that I was male or female.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min Quirky 246,507
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min THE DEVIL 1,085,043
Neil Abercrombie: The race for Governor 25 min Have you seen Mike Hunt 30
Charles Williams named Streets and Sanitation C... 41 min Governor Prophet Lodelia 7
Boehner says House will accept debt deal (Oct '13) 58 min HObiekid 53
Walmart Customer Survey (Jan '14) 58 min Ken 2
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Brian_G 53,089
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr wtf 147,386
Lois Lerner Called Some Republicans '***holes' ... 5 hr woodtick57 90
Democrats find living on minimum wage is tough 5 hr foster 269
•••
•••