Albuquerque teenager 'shoots dead two adults and three children'

Jan 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Guardian

A teenager shot dead two adults and three children inside a Albuquerque home, authorities in New Mexico said on Sunday.

Comments (Page 86)

Showing posts 1,701 - 1,720 of1,974
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
Still waiting on you to provide some proof of what you claim. I am not holding my breath.
Already posted.

Evidence the state of Florida considers enough; i.e., the sausage is backed up against your tonsils, I am certain you are very good at holding your breath.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Tray wrote:
When did he ever claim to be a cop?
Cop wannabe. Of course, he flunked out of a community college so like you: lacks the intelligence to be a cop.

And the teenager the pedophile cop wannabe shot had every right to be right where he was at, and the pedophile cop wannabe had no right to challenge him.

None.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Never underestimate his stupidity. He makes conservative crapola look like a high school graduate. And that's a tall task.
But they sure are fun toys..........wind them up and watch them get angry..........LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Tray wrote:
Trayvon had NO RIGHT to attack George
putting aside it was the pedophile thug who jumped the boy, he had every right- as anyone would have- if someone confronted you at night after stalking you.

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Tray wrote:
<quoted text> When did he ever claim to be a cop? he was in a PRIVATE GATED COMMUNITY of which he was a member but the thug was not, giving him every right. No one has to be a member of anything to watch for thugs in their community. Everyone has the right to ask "what are you doing here". He had a RIGHT to carry and use for self defense. You understand "RIGHT"? It means YOUR permission is not required. Trayvon had NO RIGHT to attack George because George had not harmed him in any way. "Accused" = not proven. Trayvon = proven to carry drugs and stolen items and vandalism. Your love of thugs is noted again but does in no way change the facts. After this case is settled it will be open season on hoodrats. Maybe you should catch a boat now.
100% correct

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

more wrote:
<quoted text>
racist crap.
Why do you defend the killer without question?
Killing is not illegal.........When a black punk breaks your nose and then continues to beat you.......

Why would you defend a black punk that broke someones nose because he asked him what he was doing???

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

did wrote:
<quoted text>
you read the news acoount? The guy played cop all the time. then he ended up shooting an unarmed human being.
I would have shot him three times before he even touched me......

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither did I, idiot.
Wipe your chin, you are a frightful mess.
You and your childish schoolyard sexual rants is the only one here that is a mess......LOL
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Tray wrote:
<quoted text> When did he ever claim to be a cop? he was in a PRIVATE GATED COMMUNITY of which he was a member but the thug was not, giving him every right. No one has to be a member of anything to watch for thugs in their community. Everyone has the right to ask "what are you doing here". He had a RIGHT to carry and use for self defense. You understand "RIGHT"? It means YOUR permission is not required. Trayvon had NO RIGHT to attack George because George had not harmed him in any way. "Accused" = not proven. Trayvon = proven to carry drugs and stolen items and vandalism. Your love of thugs is noted again but does in no way change the facts. After this case is settled it will be open season on hoodrats. Maybe you should catch a boat now.
Well, we know Zimmerman stalked Martin with a loaded weapon.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

did wrote:
<quoted text>
you read the news acoount? The guy played cop all the time. then he ended up shooting an unarmed human being.
... only when he had his gun.
more

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing is not illegal.........When a black punk
???
lying and racist crp.

Killing is not illegal? What kind of nut are you?
more

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have shot him three times before he even touched me......
reason you should not have a gun.

mental case.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Already posted.
Evidence the state of Florida considers enough.
Enough for charges to be filed. NOT necessarily enough for a conviction. Damn you are dumb.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

more wrote:
<quoted text>
mental case.
More tripe from the Santa Fe Sock Puppet.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

more wrote:
<quoted text>
lying and racist crp.
Way to chop off his sentences. Killing is NOT illegal when it comes to self defense. But a criminal defender and all around creep like yourself can't stomach that. Your race-baiting rabble is old.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

more wrote:
<quoted text>
lying and racist crp.
Killing is 100% legal when some punk breaks your nose and continues beating you..........

Killing is 100% legal when some punk threatens to kill and start to act on the threat.

Killing is legal in many situations........

Been there and done that twice.....

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

more wrote:
<quoted text>
mental case.
I did shot a punk three times in the chest that told me he was going to kill me if I did not give him my wallet....

If you could have seen the look on his and his friends face when I pulled the trigger on the #$%^&*........You know what I mean.....
Concha Pena

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Zimmerman defense? couldn't be further from the truth. One life was lost, no blood connection. Diferente completamente. Isn't it time to go somewhere lse?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>More tripe from the Santa Fe Sock Puppet.
It's pretty spot on actually.
Really

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I did shot a punk three times in the chest that told me he was going to kill me if I did not give him my wallet....
If you could have seen the look on his and his friends face when I pulled the trigger on the #$%^&*........You know what I mean.....
sick - both of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,701 - 1,720 of1,974
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••