Glenn Beck says he regrets dividing p...

Glenn Beck says he regrets dividing people

There are 315 comments on the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal story from Jun 6, 2013, titled Glenn Beck says he regrets dividing people. In it, Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal reports that:

This April 26, 2013 file photo shows radio personality Glenn Beck at the Tribeca Disruptive Innovation Awards in New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#185 Jun 20, 2013
Cry-baby Beck, Rash Limpballs, Skank Palin, Michelle Backwash, FOX spews....they all divided America for political gain. Instead, they helped the dems win in 2012 and have insured the election of our first female president, President Hillary Clinton and 1st dude, Bill.

Oh happy day...thanks to the teabaggers!
Y'all keep up the good work now, ya hear?!!!!
An American

Fitchburg, MA

#186 Jun 20, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>And last but not least, standing up against those like you communists who want my nation.
F-You, it's NOT YOURS!!!!!!! it's a collective f-ing idiot!

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#187 Jun 20, 2013
Negatronium is one of those scared little boys who think they can take their country back from women, blacks and Hispanics.

They may not have a lot of brain cells but at least they have their dreams.

Dream on haters.
Dream on.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#188 Jun 20, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Bush was a murderer and no one tried, convicted and hung him.
Keep on dreaming, bitch.
President Obama is your daddy until 2016.
remember the daddy part. For we are learning the "system". More and more are collecting now. and we will join you. You really should be careful what you wish for. And wait for the Obamacare taxes to really spike the proletariat. Yhe greatest vengeance is getting even. After we get even, the real vengeance will start.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#189 Jun 20, 2013
lolol wrote:
why would beck regret it, obama gleefully divides this country by class, race, gender etc etc every day and revels in his accomplishment
How?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#190 Jun 20, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You are an embarrassment, as an American.....Educate Yourself....
I am an American citizen and and not embarrassed in the least to say that Obama is a communist. Too bad if you are embarrassed by my exercising my right to free speech in conveying my opinion of him.
If that is what it takes to get you to exercise your right to be embarrassed, then so be it. I certainly didn't attempt to infringe that right like you did to mine.
You think about that.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#191 Jun 20, 2013
Regardless of what you say, Our children need to see BO tried, convicted and sentenced swiftly
to drive home the point that we as a nation will not compromise our founding principles of freedom.
Obama is a communist.
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Bush was a murderer and no one tried, convicted and hung him.
Keep on dreaming, bitch.
President Obama is your daddy until 2016.
Bush was not a communist and a "murderer" both.

Regardless of what you say, Our children need to see BO tried, convicted and sentenced swiftly
to drive home the point that we as a nation will not compromise our founding principles of freedom.
Obama is a communist.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#192 Jun 20, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>And last but not least, standing up against those like you communists who want my nation.
An American wrote:
<quoted text>
F-You, it's NOT YOURS!!!!!!! it's a collective f-ing idiot!
OH, but it is my nation, regardless, and I am an individual. My nation celebrates the individual so how can it be a collective?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#193 Jun 20, 2013
I am not scared in the least. I'll speak my piece.
That is my right.
It is the right of my nation as well.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#194 Jun 20, 2013
positronium wrote:
I am not scared in the least. I'll speak my piece.
That is my right.
It is the right of my nation as well.
Since you put it that way, shouldn't a communist in America have the same right to give their "pieces"?

After all communist beliefs are not illegal.
An American

Fitchburg, MA

#195 Jun 20, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> remember the daddy part. For we are learning the "system". More and more are collecting now. and we will join you. You really should be careful what you wish for. And wait for the Obamacare taxes to really spike the proletariat. Yhe greatest vengeance is getting even. After we get even, the real vengeance will start.
You're an idiot!

"I think you're trying to make the ACA {seem} like "all the flaws" but the reality is, every major piece of Legislation needs some minor tweaks, as for the ACA, IF embraced and implemented with success in mind, it's looking like it will be very successful...

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/health/health ...

"For most of this year, we've heard a steady drumbeat of pessimism that the costs of health insurance policies under the new plans to be managed by state-based Exchanges or Marketplaces will be unaffordable, dooming the success of the Affordable Care Act. In the past two weeks, though, we seen evidence from Oregon, Maryland, and now California that premiums will be far below the doom-and-gloom levels predicted by the pessimists."

And those levels are for purchasers with household income over 400 percent of the federal poverty level ($44,680 for a single adult). The vast majority of applicants will be in households with incomes below that, and thus eligible for premium subsidies and cost-sharing protections.

This did not happen by accident.

California, along with a number of other progressive states, decided to make their new Exchange along the "active purchaser" model, rather than just posting whatever insurers want to sell. Peter Lee, the Executive Director of the California Health Benefit Exchange, is an experienced and smart health policy leader with a long history of active purchasing.

This development rebuts assertions that Massachusetts' success with our Health Connector was an aberration because we started out with a much lower level of uninsurance than in most other states. California has among the highest uninsurance rates in the nation, and an unreformed individual health insurance market. If it works in California, that argument is moot.

This is bad news for those fervently desiring an unmitigated ACA implementation disaster this fall and next year. If a group of active and prepared states can show that the ACA model works, the question arises: what's wrong with the leaders in all those other states who can't get it right? It's no longer the ACA model under the microscope, it's state leaders who lack the interest or the smarts to get it right."

It is no longer credible for the ACA-resisting states to suggest that they have a better idea. They have had more than three years now to formulate, advance and enact it, and not one has done so. There's only one conclusion that makes sense when it comes to the majorities of lawmakers in these states -- they just don't care about hundreds of thousands or millions of their fellow citizens without health insurance. Shame on them."

You're riding the doom and gloom bus to nowhere!

The House has spent more money on voting to repeal a law (37 TIMES!)(which is not, ever, going to happen) than any of those Red states have even spent for time on considering how to use it for the most benefit!

Best of luck with that "vengience", revenge never turns out for the best!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#196 Jun 20, 2013
I think it was that famous American statesman, Alfred E. Neumann that said,..... "It shall be everyone's right to be as stupid, as freedom allows".....Eye's mist up, even speaking it.....

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#197 Jun 20, 2013
positronium wrote:
Regardless of what you say, Our children need to see BO tried, convicted and sentenced swiftly
to drive home the point that we as a nation will not compromise our founding principles of freedom.
Obama is a communist.<quoted text>Bush was not a communist and a "murderer" both.
Regardless of what you say, Our children need to see BO tried, convicted and sentenced swiftly
to drive home the point that we as a nation will not compromise our founding principles of freedom.
Obama is a communist.
I think we owe you a cracker. Awk!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#198 Jun 20, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I think we owe you a cracker. Awk!
It's scary to even know, they're out there....among us....
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#199 Jun 20, 2013
An American wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot!
"I think you're trying to make the ACA {seem} like "all the flaws" but the reality is, every major piece of Legislation needs some minor tweaks, as for the ACA, IF embraced and implemented with success in mind, it's looking like it will be very successful...
http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/health/health ...
"For most of this year, we've heard a steady drumbeat of pessimism that the costs of health insurance policies under the new plans to be managed by state-based Exchanges or Marketplaces will be unaffordable, dooming the success of the Affordable Care Act. In the past two weeks, though, we seen evidence from Oregon, Maryland, and now California that premiums will be far below the doom-and-gloom levels predicted by the pessimists."
And those levels are for purchasers with household income over 400 percent of the federal poverty level ($44,680 for a single adult). The vast majority of applicants will be in households with incomes below that, and thus eligible for premium subsidies and cost-sharing protections.
This did not happen by accident.
California, along with a number of other progressive states, decided to make their new Exchange along the "active purchaser" model, rather than just posting whatever insurers want to sell. Peter Lee, the Executive Director of the California Health Benefit Exchange, is an experienced and smart health policy leader with a long history of active purchasing.
This development rebuts assertions that Massachusetts' success with our Health Connector was an aberration because we started out with a much lower level of uninsurance than in most other states. California has among the highest uninsurance rates in the nation, and an unreformed individual health insurance market. If it works in California, that argument is moot.
This is bad news for those fervently desiring an unmitigated ACA implementation disaster this fall and next year. If a group of active and prepared states can show that the ACA model works, the question arises: what's wrong with the leaders in all those oth fellow citizens without health insurance. Shame on them."
You're riding the doom and gloom bus to nowhere!
The House has spent more money on voting to repeal a law (37 TIMES!)(which is not, ever, going to happen) than any of those Red states have even spent for time on considering how to use it for the most benefit!
Best of luck with that "vengience", revenge never turns out for the best!!!
All people have to do is use the laws on the books. there are many who do not and we are fortunate that they do not. but that is changing. That is the getting even. Getting paid is the name of the game for more and more people. The vengeance that comes is the one on us all. the totalitarian police state that is coming full bore. Who gets the blame is what we must negotiate. I don't care about them repealing laws. Each side does it when they know it can't be done the way things are or when they are in the minority. A groundswell is needed by the people. And they will do it by not being working slaves when they can collect and do less. You see people were idiots. Now they are smartening up like the progressives. Anyway for me, legally i am nearing the old timers programs. And there will be NO GUILT WHATSOEVER after the crap that people have gotten paid for in America the last half century. So I must learn. let me start..."I BE GETTIN SMARTER"!...Yayyyy! Is that better? Deal with us. We are not going anywhere. And we are joining the team. So rejoice for many of us are spending our meager retirement dollars before and will go into near poverty to collect free medical care. Our government helped us along. Our buddies they are. Our friends. Ph ukn thieves.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#200 Jun 20, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>It's scary to even know, they're out there....among us....
Our only hope is to find a way to destroy the spores.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#202 Jun 20, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Our only hope is to find a way to destroy the spores.
...Phew!.....thought God might have me, start the drive-bys again.....

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#204 Jun 20, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>A lot of those substandard spores can be found in trailer parks and family reunions.
Good. We'll need a pretty female "scientist" and a clueless chief of police.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#208 Jun 21, 2013
Don't ya hate it, when you think you have a message, but just can't get it out there and make it legible?......lol....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#210 Jun 22, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Since you put it that way, shouldn't a communist in America have the same right to give their "pieces"?
After all communist beliefs are not illegal.
Of course... Have at it.. It just shows who we deal with.
Those who want to destroy everything we, as a nation, stand for

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 2 min Ms Sassy 1,538
News Investigations into Russia to continue after Fl... 2 min Lawrence Wolf 336
News Detroit's Muslim community promises it - will n... 5 min Lawrence Wolf 56
Trooper Brandon Love 6 min cloud9bliss 1
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 7 min USA 146
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Pete 237,717
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min VetnorsGate 1,497,930
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min Quirky 413,148
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr chazmo 36,535
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 3 hr HITLER ALT-RIGHT ... 21,248
More from around the web