Glenn Beck says he regrets dividing p...

Glenn Beck says he regrets dividing people

There are 315 comments on the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal story from Jun 6, 2013, titled Glenn Beck says he regrets dividing people. In it, Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal reports that:

This April 26, 2013 file photo shows radio personality Glenn Beck at the Tribeca Disruptive Innovation Awards in New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#325 Jul 4, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>So are you for accusing me of such.
I am accusing you too and I've reported you as well. I've reported you to Topix and other appropriate agencies.

You have the right of free speech but it doesn't entail making death threats against POTUS, you deranged POS!

Location hidden

#326 Jul 4, 2013
positronium wrote:
Happy 4th of July to those who might know what independence is all about.
Obviously you don't or you wouldn't have made the comments you've made. Independence for people like you means "only you and those who think like you!" That is not what the founders of this nation had in mind. Of course, low-class, peasants like you cannot grasp that concept!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#327 Jul 4, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>I am accusing you too and I've reported you as well. I've reported you to Topix and other appropriate agencies.
You have the right of free speech but it doesn't entail making death threats against POTUS, you deranged POS!
Perhaps you should learn what a threat is before you make accusations. Merely saying that someone (should) be put to death in no way constitutes a threat.
It is an opinion.
It it my right to have one.
It is a communist that would want to take that right away.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#328 Jul 4, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you don't or you wouldn't have made the comments you've made. Independence for people like you means "only you and those who think like you!" That is not what the founders of this nation had in mind. Of course, low-class, peasants like you cannot grasp that concept!
Then why don't you tell me what they had in mind instead of grubbing along with rant and ridicule.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#329 Jul 4, 2013
positronium wrote:
Most of our holidays have been destroyed or watered down. A new order is taking over. A shadow has slowly darkened the land. And it will get darker before the light returns. And the land will be scorched from within.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#330 Jul 4, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Most of our holidays have been destroyed or watered down. A new order is taking over. A shadow has slowly darkened the land. And it will get darker before the light returns. And the land will be scorched from within.
OH say, I can see.
I hope others can.

Location hidden

#331 Jul 4, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you should learn what a threat is before you make accusations. Merely saying that someone (should) be put to death in no way constitutes a threat.
It is an opinion.
It it my right to have one.
It is a communist that would want to take that right away.
Well you're going to find out what constitutes a threat real soon, aren't you? In any event, your name is name on a list and that's all that matters to me. As for the rest of your paranoid tripe, you're full of chit and a hypocrite to boot!

Location hidden

#332 Jul 4, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Most of our holidays have been destroyed or watered down. A new order is taking over. A shadow has slowly darkened the land. And it will get darker before the light returns. And the land will be scorched from within.
It ain't going to be what you all envision, that's for sure. If there is a punishment coming, we know who it's directed at, don't we?

Location hidden

#333 Jul 4, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>OH say, I can see.
I hope others can.
You're blind, delusional, hateful, racist, violent, clueless and deranged. You can't see or hear a darn thing cept the voices in your hateful head.

You're vile and evil and you see and hear exactly what the "God" of this world wants you to see and hear. Others are not so blind, nor deaf!

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#334 Jul 4, 2013
serfs up wrote:
You and negatronium are f-ing fruit loops. Sorry for whatever your mother's did to you that made you insane.

Well, it's time to start the festivities. You two just wallow in your ignorance and enjoy your July 4th spewing your hatred and paranoid delusions. I and other real Americans will spend the day and night with our friends celebrating our country's 237th birthday.
Don't you two wish you had friends?
You poor schmucks.
Enjoy your bliss....together.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#335 Jul 4, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Well you're going to find out what constitutes a threat real soon, aren't you? In any event, your name is name on a list and that's all that matters to me. As for the rest of your paranoid tripe, you're full of chit and a hypocrite to boot!
Oh I am huh? How dare you threaten me hypocrite.
You're blind, delusional, hateful, racist, violent, clueless and deranged. You can't see or hear a darn thing except the voices in your hateful head. IMO.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#337 Jul 4, 2013
Democrats are idiots wrote:
"Go Blue Forever" sounds like go (D)Nazi forever.
"x0x0x" "teflon Obama" is another example of the mindless (D)Sheople the public school system churns out. Indefensible ignorance at its highest zombie level. These (D)Idiots with their mindless zombie cheerleading and skin color voting make me want to vomit. The (R)epublicans are busy giving away our country to big corporations and the
(D)emocrats are busy taking away rights to self defense and the right to defend the Constitution.
Seems that way to me.
Seems that the both of them want to give away the greatest successful experiment in human governance.

Since: Jul 13

Chapin, SC

#338 Jul 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
Gee thanks, happy belated fourth of July to you too!

Chapin, SC

#339 Jul 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Bring the post forward a**hole, and show me the racism, you commie.
Yo' pisstronium, I do not need to prove the obvious racism that is embedded in you, DUH! It is just like your body odor and I certainly won't be sniffing your smell monkey azz to prove that.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Billy Ringo

United States

#340 Jul 5, 2013
I miss Beck on TV - he drew those little charts to "prove" his points. Bullshyt Mountain News should hire him back - and put him on in prime time.

He had such interesting guests, as well. Why, I recall one show where his guest was the failed 1/2 governor of Alasky, and failed VP candidate, who prompty expressed concern for our North Korean allies.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#341 Jul 5, 2013
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pisstronium, I do not need to prove the obvious racism that is embedded in you, DUH! It is just like your body odor and I certainly won't be sniffing your smell monkey azz to prove that.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You can't prove anything and you know it except for proving that you change identities to escape yourself.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#342 Jul 5, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
I miss Beck on TV - he drew those little charts to "prove" his points. Bullshyt Mountain News should hire him back - and put him on in prime time.
He had such interesting guests, as well. Why, I recall one show where his guest was the failed 1/2 governor of Alasky, and failed VP candidate, who prompty expressed concern for our North Korean allies.
As annoying as that stupid hag was, I miss Palin.
On more than one occasion, she made me laugh so hard I wet myself a bit. And Glenn Beck...God I loved it when he cried. Talk about must see TV.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#343 Jul 5, 2013
Democrats are idiots wrote:
"Go Blue Forever" sounds like go (D)Nazi forever.
"x0x0x" "teflon Obama" is another example of the mindless (D)Sheople the public school system churns out. Indefensible ignorance at its highest zombie level. These (D)Idiots with their mindless zombie cheerleading and skin color voting make me want to vomit. The (R)epublicans are busy giving away our country to big corporations and the
(D)emocrats are busy taking away rights to self defense and the right to defend the Constitution.
You should move then, you (R)etard.
Clearly you hate America, Americans
and our Democracy that millions of
men and women fought and died for
n the last 240 years.

You're not only uneducated, you are
ungrateful and might I say, a bit unhinged.

I heard Egypt has no government. Why don't
go check it out instead of whining
incessantly?

Chapin, SC

#344 Jul 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You can't prove anything and you know it except for proving that you change identities to escape yourself.
Yo' pisstronium, I do not need to prove the obvious racism that is embedded in you, DUH! It is just like your body odor and I certainly won't be sniffing your smell monkey azz to prove that.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#345 Jul 5, 2013
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pisstronium, I do not need to prove the obvious racism that is embedded in you, DUH! It is just like your body odor and I certainly won't be sniffing your smell monkey azz to prove that.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
If not my "smell monkey azz", you will be sniffing anothers'.
It's your culture and not mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sen. Al Franken accused of inappropriate behavi... 5 min Brad 170
News NYPD cops 'bullied rape victim out of bringing ... 6 min Geezer 4
News Judge permanently blocks Trump sanctuary cities... 11 min Brad 51
News Boeing wins contract for two 747s that will bec... 11 min Geezer 5
News Roy Moore accuser says she was not paid to tell... 27 min Brad 118
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 48 min Aura Mytha 42,609
News 10 African Americans named Rhodes scholars, mos... 49 min Ronald 65
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 58 min Curious 1,644,224
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 1 hr Newt G s Next Wife 252
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 3 hr Into The Night 1,239
More from around the web