Glenn Beck says he regrets dividing p...

Glenn Beck says he regrets dividing people

There are 315 comments on the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal story from Jun 6, 2013, titled Glenn Beck says he regrets dividing people. In it, Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal reports that:

This April 26, 2013 file photo shows radio personality Glenn Beck at the Tribeca Disruptive Innovation Awards in New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#258 Jun 27, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>And you all in my opinion are goose stepping NAZIS! You all pay for a hitler to come save your evil arses! Racist pig!
FU Communist.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#259 Jun 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
Obama is a usurper of our constitution.
He should be put to death, IMAO.
You try it maryland farmer, stinkin, pos of racist dog chit! Venonmous viper! Should report your arse to Secret Service and I will!

Location hidden

#260 Jun 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>FU Communist.
I thought that's what you pieces of trash did with your mothers and sisters, inbred piece of PWT! Reporting you for death threats to POTUS TOO!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#261 Jun 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
...Location hidden.....No Doubt....LOL.....

Location hidden

#262 Jun 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
Inciting murder of POTUS anywhere is a CRIME. Topix's had better do something about your inflammatory posts advocating the death of POTUS! You are way out of line and out of bounds.

Utter it again and I will email your death threats directly to the SS. Don't think they can't find you either. They can locate your ISP address. Keep letting your posts write checks your arse can't cash, you low-life piece of garbage!

Location hidden

#263 Jun 27, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Location hidden.....No Doubt....LOL.....
That's what cowards do but they can find his hateful and nasty arse.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#264 Jun 27, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Inciting murder of POTUS anywhere is a CRIME. Topix's had better do something about your inflammatory posts advocating the death of POTUS! You are way out of line and out of bounds.
Utter it again and I will email your death threats directly to the SS. Don't think they can't find you either. They can locate your ISP address. Keep letting your posts write checks your arse can't cash, you low-life piece of garbage!
I still have a right to my opinion and it is communist baboons like you that would try to take that right away from me if you had your way.

Location hidden

#265 Jun 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I still have a right to my opinion and it is communist baboons like you that would try to take that right away from me if you had your way.
And It's goose stepping, boot wearing, NAZI's like you that shame and disgrace this nation. Express your vile and hate-filled opinions (hate speech and racist agitation and treason!) However, if you ever utter another word about causing the demise of POTUS, I will have every agency I can report your vile arse too on your stinkin arse, you piece of FILTH!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#266 Jun 27, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>And It's goose stepping, boot wearing, NAZI's like you that shame and disgrace this nation. Express your vile and hate-filled opinions (hate speech and racist agitation and treason!) However, if you ever utter another word about causing the demise of POTUS, I will have every agency I can report your vile arse too on your stinkin arse, you piece of FILTH!
Doesn't matter what commies like you want to call me.
Obama is still a communist and a traitor to our nation no matter which way you slice it. IMAO.
He needs to be charged with high crimes against our nation's principles to include malfeasance and treason, convicted and handed the strictest sentence possible as an example of our nation's strength and convictions for the rest of the free world to see. IMO, of course.
Report that too, dingus breath.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#267 Jun 28, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter what commies like you want to call me.
Obama is still a communist and a traitor to our nation no matter which way you slice it. IMAO.
He needs to be charged with high crimes against our nation's principles to include malfeasance and treason, convicted and handed the strictest sentence possible as an example of our nation's strength and convictions for the rest of the free world to see. IMO, of course.
Report that too, dingus breath.
Catch a clue, neanderthal! They removed your posts and your name is being checked. Did you honestly think you could post threats against POTUS with no consequences? Ahole!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#268 Jun 28, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Catch a clue, neanderthal! They removed your posts and your name is being checked. Did you honestly think you could post threats against POTUS with no consequences? Ahole!
Sorry but we also have laws against what Obama and company are doing to America as well.
No matter what you say, I also know that what I posted was not a threat or even an intended threat.
My statement was about what SHOULD be done to him as a penalty for what I believe are high crimes against the American people.
Simple as that.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#270 Jun 29, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> I don't care who you are you ph ukn diseased scum bag. I don't care about your self hating crap. I don't care about people killing each other. I care about surviving and I am not violent. And one other thing. There has not been a replacement of private job creation with factories and corporations and inventiveness since we became a diverse culture from those mean whites. So look at the despot nations for what we will become. Spend your money. Let others pay. we learned and are doing it. We will be waiting for your response to those whites who have no more money or resources knowing the minorities now majorities know how to do things better. Spouting racism is nothing as most people do not even know what it means and the white self haters will become the real nazi heathens like when they lose their wealth that is inevitable. I just tell you the truth. And being a sucker for others has run its course. We want ours. Its our turn to collect. And you will pay or be branded the real hypocrite.
Hey Smerf,
When you speak of yourself as "we"
I realize just how unstable you are.
I hope you and the voices in your head
have a great day. I will stop wasting
keystrokes on you.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#271 Jun 29, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
1. fuckingretard
2. ignorant
3. hypocritical
4. zippy
5. racist
6. bubba
That makes 6 names you just called him, hypocrite.
Oops...you forgot to list all the names they called me.

How convenient.
How preDICKtable.(and yes, I know I spelled it wrong, numbnuts)

Location hidden

#272 Jun 30, 2013
positronium wrote:
Yes we do care. It's his color of communism that we are concerned with.
Not whether he is black or white.
You're a LIAR! You've been spreading racist posts all over this forum about Obama. Your major complaint is he's a black man in power and it shouldn't be. The things you accused him of are the same things Bush did or instituted and yet, there's no outrage from you, just acceptance. If you were a true patriot and loved your country, it wouldn't matter what the president's color is and you wouldn't want everything one-sided. You'd want what's best for this nation and all its people working together to pull us up out of our problems. But that isn't what people like you want. The entire country can go up in flames for all people like you care as long as we can get that bm out of power.

You're a hypocrite, liar, and racist. What you accuse Obama of is also what you excuse Bush and Cheney for and they've done more damage to this nation than any other president and vice president (actually, Cheney was president!) in our history!

Location hidden

#273 Jun 30, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but we also have laws against what Obama and company are doing to America as well.
No matter what you say, I also know that what I posted was not a threat or even an intended threat.
My statement was about what SHOULD be done to him as a penalty for what I believe are high crimes against the American people.
Simple as that.
You are a bald-faced LIAR! You made a DEATH THREAT against POTUS and that's why your post was removed!

You are an unstable racist with extreme right-wing views bordering on the Nazis in Hitler's Germany. You're advocating online the death of the president and the overthrow of this nation which is treason. You are no patriot. You're an overzealous, right-wing, white supremacist, goose-stepping NAZI! Your kind and your philosophy will never be accepted by main-stream America. You and those of your ilk were defeated twice and not accepted! Catch a clue. You're not intelligent, you blindly ignore the fallacy of your beliefs and stubbornly hold onto your extreme political ideas (with little or no knowledge) of what it is you're talking about.
Most people of your mindset are barely literate and high school educated (if that!) furthermore, you abhor education and intellects.

Truly you are the barbarians at the gates. I suggest you seek mental health treatment or move to one of those white supremacist campgrounds, live a happy racist white life, and leave the rest of us alone and stop trying to infect everyone with your hatred and ignorance.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#274 Jun 30, 2013
In doing this, Glenn Beck has confirmed Fox's agenda driven, partisan damage......Much like, the Church that came out and admitted, they really could'nt convert gay people.....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#275 Jun 30, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>You're a LIAR! You've been spreading racist posts all over this forum about Obama. Your major complaint is he's a black man in power and it shouldn't be. The things you accused him of are the same things Bush did or instituted and yet, there's no outrage from you, just acceptance. If you were a true patriot and loved your country, it wouldn't matter what the president's color is and you wouldn't want everything one-sided. You'd want what's best for this nation and all its people working together to pull us up out of our problems. But that isn't what people like you want. The entire country can go up in flames for all people like you care as long as we can get that bm out of power.
You're a hypocrite, liar, and racist. What you accuse Obama of is also what you excuse Bush and Cheney for and they've done more damage to this nation than any other president and vice president (actually, Cheney was president!) in our history!
You are a liar and a communist just like your messiah.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#276 Jun 30, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>You are a bald-faced LIAR! You made a DEATH THREAT against POTUS and that's why your post was removed!
You are an unstable racist with extreme right-wing views bordering on the Nazis in Hitler's Germany. You're advocating online the death of the president and the overthrow of this nation which is treason. You are no patriot. You're an overzealous, right-wing, white supremacist, goose-stepping NAZI! Your kind and your philosophy will never be accepted by main-stream America. You and those of your ilk were defeated twice and not accepted! Catch a clue. You're not intelligent, you blindly ignore the fallacy of your beliefs and stubbornly hold onto your extreme political ideas (with little or no knowledge) of what it is you're talking about.
Most people of your mindset are barely literate and high school educated (if that!) furthermore, you abhor education and intellects.
Truly you are the barbarians at the gates. I suggest you seek mental health treatment or move to one of those white supremacist campgrounds, live a happy racist white life, and leave the rest of us alone and stop trying to infect everyone with your hatred and ignorance.
You are a liar and just like your messiah, a communist. You also carry a lot of hate caused by your ignorance of the facts that support my opinions.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#277 Jun 30, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar and just like your messiah, a communist. You also carry a lot of hate caused by your ignorance of the facts that support my opinions.
Negatronium, you don't post facts, ever.
You post hate speech and after being
called out on it, you turn around
and call others racists.

What do you have against
the color black anyway? That's the
color of your soul. Just embrace it.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#278 Jun 30, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but we also have laws against what Obama and company are doing to America as well.
Simple as that.
The kingObama and his company don't believe in laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 1 min okimar 685
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 2 min Dee Dee Dee 214
News Anticipating debate, Trump says he thinks syste... 2 min BabyDoll 169
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,433,532
News Suspect arrested in Washington mall shooting 3 min barefoot2626 115
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Cornelius Scudmister 244,079
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Blitzking 209,997
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 9 min Tn clm 10,512
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 27 min Dee Dee Dee 291
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Cheech the Conser... 395,941
More from around the web