Court favors disclosing anti-gay marriage donors

May 20, 2014 Full story: KCRA-TV Sacramento 1,788

Same-sex marriage opponents can't keep the identities of their campaign donors secret, a federal appeals court ruled Tuesday in upholding a lower court decision.

Full Story

“Common sense prevails.”

Since: Mar 14

3rd rock from the sun.

#883 Jun 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, millions of years of evolution evolved a vagina mean't to be massaged by a penis.
A sphincter muscle evolved to hold shit in.
Your bitchy whining is the result of the stunted evolution of blondes brains.
Smirk.
Nope, brunette here. As a matter of fact, I like the whole vagina massaged by a penis scene. Works for me ;0) The difference between you and I is that I allow different strokes for different folks.

Modern medical care has improved the tricky journey of pregnancy and child birth quite a bit. Check the morbidity rates of healthy mothers/children from a century ago, a half century ago and see the BIG difference today. Just saying, evolution by itself doesn't iron out the kinks. It did separate the stronger from the weaker, which is what it is there for. The old 'adapt or go extinct' bit.

Sex can be vaginal, oral, anal or digital....it ALL works....seeing as how orgasm is the goal. The majority of people have sex for pleasure, pure and simple.

It's a bit amusing that the 'phobes obsess about anal sex (which 60% of hetero married couples admit that they've tried) and ignore all else. But no one on here would argue that you have one iota of common sense.

Smile ;0)

“Common sense prevails.”

3rd rock from the sun.

#884 Jun 15, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
SSM is the new PC thing.
"NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2014 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month."
I'm still searching for the pride at these events.
No, sugarlumps. SSM is the new EQUALITY FRONTIER and it's being conquered state by state as we speak. You can trivialise it all you please, you're going down in flames and good riddance. You're a fly speck on the pages of history and will be accorded the appropriate honors.

“Common sense prevails.”

3rd rock from the sun.

#885 Jun 15, 2014
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>If you was L.G.B.T. you would find it. Since your not.....you can quit searching b/c you don't attend them anyway.
Well said, deserves a repeat performance;0)
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#886 Jun 15, 2014
DebraE wrote:
<quoted text>
No, sugarlumps. SSM is the new EQUALITY FRONTIER and it's being conquered state by state as we speak. You can trivialise it all you please, you're going down in flames and good riddance. You're a fly speck on the pages of history and will be accorded the appropriate honors.
So let them get married. Let them be like everyone else and go live their lives. They can win states but they can't win the people that live in them. Don't believe everything you read here.
Dr Reker s Bellhop

Philadelphia, PA

#887 Jun 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll, you need to check your definitions.
Elderly and infertile heteros have never had a problem marrying.
Then you can tell me what you think "libel" means and what person was "libeled."

I know the elderly and infertile have never had a problem marrying. That is the point. Your "arguments" regarding same sex marriage are quite mysteriously not deployed by you against their right to marry.

Which means you don't have any arguments, only bigotry.

I wonder exactly what kind of education "pastor" Greg Kirschmann received.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#888 Jun 15, 2014
DebraE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, deserves a repeat performance;0)
Thank you! And post 883 of yours...SPOT ON!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#889 Jun 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, millions of years of evolution evolved a vagina mean't to be massaged by a penis.
A sphincter muscle evolved to hold shit in.
Your bitchy whining is the result of the stunted evolution of blondes brains.
Smirk.
DebraE wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, brunette here. As a matter of fact, I like the whole vagina massaged by a penis scene. Works for me ;0) The difference between you and I is that I allow different strokes for different folks.
Modern medical care has improved the tricky journey of pregnancy and child birth quite a bit. Check the morbidity rates of healthy mothers/children from a century ago, a half century ago and see the BIG difference today. Just saying, evolution by itself doesn't iron out the kinks. It did separate the stronger from the weaker, which is what it is there for. The old 'adapt or go extinct' bit.
Sex can be vaginal, oral, anal or digital....it ALL works....seeing as how orgasm is the goal. The majority of people have sex for pleasure, pure and simple.
It's a bit amusing that the 'phobes obsess about anal sex (which 60% of hetero married couples admit that they've tried) and ignore all else. But no one on here would argue that you have one iota of common sense.
Smile ;0)
Blondie, nothing you posted changes the facts I posted.

Your assertion about anal sex is a lie.

But no one on here would argue that you have one iota of common sense.

Smile.

Location hidden

#890 Jun 15, 2014
Dr Reker s Bellhop wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you can tell me what you think "libel" means and what person was "libeled."
I know the elderly and infertile have never had a problem marrying. That is the point. Your "arguments" regarding same sex marriage are quite mysteriously not deployed by you against their right to marry.
Which means you don't have any arguments, only bigotry.
I wonder exactly what kind of education "pastor" Greg Kirschmann received.
No, you can tell me what you think invective means.

You can also explain why elderly and infertile couples have ALWAYS been able to marry, but ss couples have not.

Smile.
Dr Reker s Bellhop

Philadelphia, PA

#891 Jun 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You can also explain why elderly and infertile couples have ALWAYS been able to marry, but ss couples have not.
Invective means verbal abuse. Libel means something else, christardate. You can now explain what incorrect definition you have been applying to "libel." Ask "pastor" Greg Kirschmann for hewlp on this.

Infertile couples have always been permitted to marry because no one outside sexually sick, homophobic talibangelicals ever thought that lack of child bearing would be a reason to forbid marriage.

Same sex couples _were_ permitted to marry at certain points in history, you pos, just as some societies did not have slavery at certain points in history. Then progress happens. As it was with the (theoretical) abolition of slavery and as it is with marriage equality spreading throughout the Western democracies now.

Location hidden

#892 Jun 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Invective means verbal abuse. Libel means something else, christardate. You can now explain what incorrect definition you have been applying to "libel." Ask "pastor" Greg Kirschmann for hewlp on this.
Infertile couples have always been permitted to marry because no one outside sexually sick, homophobic talibangelicals ever thought that lack of child bearing would be a reason to forbid marriage.
Same sex couples _were_ permitted to marry at certain points in history, you pos, just as some societies did not have slavery at certain points in history. Then progress happens. As it was with the (theoretical) abolition of slavery and as it is with marriage equality spreading throughout the Western democracies now.
"The "genre of invective" or "invective (genre)" is a form of classical libel used in Greek and Roman polemical verse. The preferred literary term for invective of the Renaissance is libel."

Um, blondie, infertile HETERO couples have always been permitted to marry. Same for old couples.

Clearly you are the bigot blaming religious people...

EXTREMELY rarely and INCREDIBLY briefly, ss 'marriage' has popped up and disappeared. Slavery and polygamy have always existed. Hardly a comparison.

A couple of decades in human history is hardly a trend. Enjoy your brief moment of delusion and denial.

Smile.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#893 Jun 15, 2014
Rights, once granted, are incredibly difficult to rescind. Furthermore, SSM gains more supporters every year. It's here to stay. Get over it.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"The "genre of invective" or "invective (genre)" is a form of classical libel used in Greek and Roman polemical verse. The preferred literary term for invective of the Renaissance is libel."
Um, blondie, infertile HETERO couples have always been permitted to marry. Same for old couples.
EXTREMELY rarely and INCREDIBLY briefly, ss 'marriage' has popped up and disappeared. Slavery and polygamy have always existed. Hardly a comparison.
A couple of decades in human history is hardly a trend. Enjoy your brief moment of delusion and denial.
Smile.
Dr Reker s Bellhop

Philadelphia, PA

#894 Jun 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"The "genre of invective"
Slavery and polygamy have always existed. Hardly a comparison.
You said someone was libeled. That has a legal meaning today. "Libel" does not mean "verbally abused." I 'splained this to you already.

Were you libeled? Was ”pastor” Greg Kirschmann libeled? Is there a difference? I mean, I am glad if either party feels insulted, since that's how gutter trash should be treated.

You non asked asked why same sex marriage has not been a constant through history. I explained because people were more primitive in the past - as evidenced by the ubiquity of slavery throughout history. Now we know better. So now we're getting marriage equality in the educated parts of the world...like we got rid of slavery (sort of.)

But you understood all this.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#895 Jun 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A limp wristed hissy fit by a sissy who hides behind gay troll libel.
Smile.
ahh, still having problems feeling masculine and manly today?

Maybe that inner lesbian that was never born can give you some tips to butch up your act.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#896 Jun 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I listed specifics.
Which ones specifically do you dispute?
Smirk.
The dumb blonde jokes for starters.

Actually, now that I think of it, your integrity really should be first on the list.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#897 Jun 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
For the same reasons inter-racial couples were banned. Why blind people or the retarded were sometimes advised to be sterilized if they wanted to marry?

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#898 Jun 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
or we could just ignore you and get back to talking about NOM

Location hidden

#900 Jun 16, 2014

Smile.
<quoted text>
You said someone was libeled. That has a legal meaning today. "Libel" does not mean "verbally abused." I 'splained this to you already.
Were you libeled? Was ”pastor” Greg Kirschmann libeled? Is there a difference? I mean, I am glad if either party feels insulted, since that's how gutter trash should be treated.
You non asked asked why same sex marriage has not been a constant through history. I explained because people were more primitive in the past - as evidenced by the ubiquity of slavery throughout history. Now we know better. So now we're getting marriage equality in the educated parts of the world...like we got rid of slavery (sort of.)
But you understood all this.
I wasn't speaking of legal meanings, I was speaking of gay troll behavior, something you epitomize

Your censorship of my post only exposes your deceit.

There is nothing you have written about me or the information we have discussed that is not gay twirl libel.

Smile..

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#901 Jun 16, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
So let them get married. Let them be like everyone else and go live their lives. They can win states but they can't win the people that live in them. Don't believe everything you read here.
And that is yet another similarity between different human rights struggles: We can mandate racial and ethnic equality. We can have black Presidents, female senators and Supreme Court Justices, Hispanic congressmen and justices, and laws protecting individuals. But we may never achieve equality in small minds like your own. At least, as a society, we can insist that everyone be served cordially and respectfully.

I know how much bigots hate that. But they're in the minority.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#902 Jun 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
" The preferred literary term for invective of the Renaissance is libel."
Do you live in the 17'th century? I thought so.
Evilgelicalling

Philadelphia, PA

#903 Jun 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
"The "genre of invective"....infertile HETERO couples have always been permitted to marry....Clearly you are the bigot blaming religious people...
....Slavery and polygamy have always existed. Hardly a comparison.
Of course, trash, you /”pastor” Greg Kirschmann were insulted. Why even comment on that? Because you were trying to say there was something legally actionable said. There wasn't. You didn't know what the word means.

I don't blame religious people. It's your sick subset of mullahs and talibangelicals who are the bigots.

Right, slavery existed. Now it doesn't. We disapprove of it. Now the same thing is happening with regard to sexually conflicted homophobes. Progress.

Infertile heterosexuals can and always could marry. That's why your "argument" about people of the same sex spawning is just relevant in terms of your mental illness.

Troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min harmonious 1,124,780
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min baaaaaaaaaaaaa 158,619
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min USMail XXXII 269,519
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min DanFromSmithville 120,706
Ebola commentary desperately needs clarification 11 min Even Steven 41
instagram followers 14 min danyboiiig 1
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 15 min meh 6,603
Justices allow Texas to enforce strict voter ID... 2 hr woodtick57 116

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE